SORT BY Relevancy
Democrats find no reason to have any type of military assault weapon in the Urban environment. Republicans render Democrats ill informed of the impact of responsible gun ownership on culture in Rural America. The real reason some Americans will fight for the right to own assault weapons has nothing to do with the fight between Republicans and Democrats. A growing number of Americans believe they need military assault type weapons to protect themselves against a Government of Tyranny.
Liberal Gun Control groups opens a FAKE Gun Store in NYC. Listen to hear what they did!
A few weeks ago former New York Mayor, Mike Bloomberg committed $50million toward a gun control campaign. Bloomberg's desire is to see gun control enacted in America. He has the funds to work on making it happen. Gun control advocates, now is the time to do your thing. Do your research! Penetrate the public with gun facts about their own back yard. Share by location with the public how their own elected officials feel about gun control. Keep the faces of the children before you and those who are against gun control. Come up with win-win solutions. You must do your homework. You must give people a reason to not just agree with you, but a reason to push the powers that be. Push all politicians. Push the SCOTUS. Push gun manufactures and their lobbyist. Push civil rights groups. Remind them how we overcome loss of lives of innocent children in 1960s America. Come up with solutions. Back up others who are advocates of gun control. Set goals to be part of this gun control campaign.
BeeSays: Bloomberg is willing to shale out $50million as least 50million Americans should stand up, speak up, and act out the cause in the name of the lost lives of innocent children and to prevent more lost lives of innocent children. America, we owe it to the children for them to be able to live out their youth without daily threat of running from schools in fear because masses of adults choose to do nothing.
On today's show we will discuss America's gun culture, violence and the effectiveness of police. We will also tlak about conceal carry and its effectiveness on violent crime. Wisconsin is repealing the 48 hour "cool off" period for purchasing guns. Good idea or bad idea? Join us as we discuss!
Gun Control - 2nd Amendment Update - Operation Choke Point
Part 2 of 3: Originally Aired April 21, 2013
Dianne Linderman continues talking about the recent Boston Marathon bombings – do incidents like this justify stricter gun control laws? Why is it that law-abiding citizens have to be the ones to give up their firearms, why doesn't the government go after violent gangs, asking them to give up their weapons?
Dianne speaks with a caller about the use of auxiliary police force (volunteers) and why the police officers would actually be against receiving the extra help.
Find out more about Dianne Linderman on her website: http://www.everythingthatmattersradio.com/
NJ has some of the strictest gun control laws in the US.
After a long battle of the NJ Legislature in 2013 trying to implement more gun control laws in response to gun violence, and failing on most of them, what is in store for 2014? After the November elections, the make up of the Legislature has remained unchanged.
Will the battle start again to restrict access to guns in order to prevent violence?
Tune in to find out what's in store for NJ in the upcoming legislative session.
got my buddy a.c. on the broadcast. we will be talkin about gun control and the tragedys like newtown, virginia tech, arizona, columbine, and we would like to talk to you (the viewers) about how you would like to see the Obama Administration take control of the gun regulation issues in todays political stand point
Join Host Live Chats
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (14 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (14 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (10 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (10 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (9 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (8 chatters)
- thelordshour (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (5 chatters)
- Bellesprit (4 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (4 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (4 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (4 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (3 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Papa CE (2 chatters)
- The Initiative Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Picks Place Radio Hour (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- TIS Network (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- Triple Dark (0 chatters)