SORT BY Relevancy
Fans will love this trip down memory lane as I bring together Ron Raines (Alan Spaulding), Tina Sloan (Lillian Raines) and Beth Chamberlain (Beth Raines) from the legendary day time soap opera, Guiding Light, for a special 2 hour tribute to their show and their roles.
THE WRESTLING LOUNGE WELCOMES FORMER GUIDING LIGHT AND FOUNDER OF MOTICISE SONIA SATRA. If You Have A Question For Sonia Call in at 773-897-6289 press 1 to be in hosts view.
Ladies: Join me, Sandra H. Sawyer & Special Guest: Stacey Walker, Esq. as we highlight/celebrate the importance of having mentors & coaches in our lives by discussing this pertinent topic: "A Guiding Light for Others - Those Who Authentically Share Their Truth." You don't want to miss it... "For Such A Time As This!"
Calling all Guiding Light fans, we are reunited with Robert Newman and Kim Zimmer who played the super couple, Josh Lewis and Reva Shayne. We catch up with what they are doing now plus take a stroll down memory lane including favorite memories of Guiding Light, working with Paul Rauch, Michael Zazlow, Cynthia Waltros and Laura Wright. This is an almost two hour fan moment!
I am your Host La Deema Burns this week my guest is Marilyn Porter is a guiding light. to guide women through the processes of clearing out the mental cobwebs, chaos and confusion. Opening the path to their purpose, passions and profit potential. And as a result of working with her they get clear and become comfortable with their divine design. They are able to rise up in their SOUL SELF to stand up as THE authentic authority of their own lives and their power to simply BE is confirmed! she is M.E. Porter - and she is assigned to shift you to the next level.
You will be encouraged and empowered to Bloom into your divine purpose God has for you.
Join us on our face book group page https://www.facebook.com/groups/780062502088310/
Or connect with me La Deema Burns through my website http://www.ladeemaburns.net to the iBloom Movement/Radio page and summit your information there to get the iBloom Newsletter also stay connected through my personal facebook https://www.facebook.com/la.deema.burns
Ladies: Join me, Sandra H. Sawyer as we continue to highlight/celebrate the importance of having mentors & coaches in our lives! Tune in again, as we open the lines to hear your thoughts on this pertinent topic: A Guiding Light Others - Those Who Authentically Share Their Truth" as shared by Special Guest: Stacey Walker, Esq. You don't want to miss it... "For Such A Time As This!"
If you are a soap lover, or just someone who loves a great story, you are in for a real treat! Actresses Tina Sloan and Gloria Loring are coming to Feisty Side of Fifty Radio.
Tina spent 26 years ministering to the needs of her patients as nurse Lillian Raines on Guiding Light. Gloria took to the stage on Days of Our Lives as songstress, Liz Chandler. On their respective soaps, these women endured a tormented existence filled with doomed marriages, disastrous love affairs, murder and attempted murder, incarceration, unruly offspring and a multitude of tortuous twists inherent to the lives of women on daytime TV.
In real life, however, Tina and Gloria are happy, healthy and enjoying the many blessings of being on the Feisty Side of Fifty. They continue to perform and have gone on to write highly successful books.
Both of these fascinating women have lots to share and will be joining us to reveal some of their more memorable experiences as actresses and authors. This promises to be one lively show for sure!
Listen in on this rare chat with two of our beloved daytime actors from Guiding Light. Josh Lewis and Reva Shayne were a power couple on CBS Daytime's, "Guiding Light" for many years and with Guiding Light now off the air, we reconnect these two beloved stars to chat about Springfield and more!
Call in to hear Pastor Fair From Indiana
Get a great word prayer and deliverance
Get your breakthrough
It ios here for you
I NEVER UNDERSTAND WHY THERE'S THIS "BATTLE" BETWEEN WHOSE LIGHT SKIN AND WHOSE DARK SKIN. IT'S THAT ONGOING DEBATE/ARGUMENT/BULLSHIT I KEEP HEARING. I WANT TO TALK TO YOU ALL ABOUT MY OPINION ON THE MATTER AS A DARK SKIN WOMAN. HAVE YOU HAD THIS DISCUSSION WITH PEOPLE BEFORE? HAVE YOU BEEN PICKED ON FOR THE COLOR OF YOUR SKIN? WHY IN THE AFRICAN AMERICAN COMMUNITY DO WE HAVE THIS SELF HATE AND HATE TOWARDS OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS? THESE ARE MY QUESTIONS THAT I PLAN ON TACKLING AND HOPEFULLY ANSWERING!
IF YOU HAVEN'T LISTENED TO YESTERDAY'S SEGMENT, DEFINITELY DO SO!!
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (87 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (14 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (11 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (10 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (10 chatters)
- Donny C (9 chatters)
- Witch School (9 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (9 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (8 chatters)
- Bigfoot Ground Zero (7 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- Papa CE (5 chatters)
- NDB Media (5 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (5 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (5 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (5 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (5 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Cosmos Radio (5 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (4 chatters)
- We Built That Network (4 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (3 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- Mike Warner Tennessee Watchman (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The DG Show (2 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (2 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- USA live (2 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (1 chatters)
- Peter and Pyle (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- African On The Move (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)