SORT BY Relevancy
We will discuss various voting methods and I will give an opinion on what I feel the best voting method is and why. Also we will be discussing the latest in the Gubanatorial Race in NYS
Ryan King - 411 Motor Speedway Winner and Weekly Racing Series Title Contender
Mike Palasini Jr. - Whynot Late Model Winner on Saturday and Title Contender
Michael Arnold - Whynot Late Model Winner on Friday and Title Contender
Calvin Cook - Southern Street Stock Nationals Winner
Chase Edge - Duckie Ward Memorial Winner at Penton and Rookie of the Year Leader in Chevrolet Performance Super Late Model Series
WHAT DOES LOVE CHILDREN VS LUST BABIES & THE DEGENERATION OF TODAY BLACKRACE REALLY MEAN? ARE THE MAJORITY OF THESE CHILDREN TODAY LUST BABIES COMING OUT OF THE BLACK RACE? WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LOVE CHILDREN & LUST BABIES? IS THIS SOCIETY PURPOSELY CREATING AN ENVIORONMENT MAKING OF LUST BABIES? WHAT IS A LOVE CHILD? FIND OUT THE ANSWERS TO ALL OF THESE QUESTION TONIGHT AT 9PM ON FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (BLOGTALK) FEAT THE INTEL.NUBEN MENKARAYZZ/MF
Anastasia and Jack take up their topic, relating it to the Ferguson, Missouri crisis, following the shooting death of Michael Brown and a developing local New Horizons project.
New Horizons, intent on expanding the community visibility of its two main initiatives, the Small “Zones of Peace” Project and the Possible Society In Motion Project, is now moving into a coordinating and sponsorship role for a heated local Sheriff political race.
Visit New Horizons Small “Zones of Peace” Project blog site for unfolding developments.
The on-air, broadcast portion of the show is followed by a conference call forum discussion. Guests are welcome to join in at: 712.432.0600, access code 640883 (also recorded).
If you miss the original conference call discussion, please contact New Horizons, the show's sponsoring organization, at: email@example.com for access code for the conference call recording.
Population Controls, Eugenics, Root Race Theory & Social/Spiritual/Racial Evolution
https://www.facebook.com/vanessa.sparks1 Queen Tahiyrah's Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002350599112&fref=ts Dr. James Jones
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ManhoodRaceCulture/ Manhood, Race & Culture
https://www.facebook.com/manhoodraceandculture Manhood, Race & Culture
Rights of Blacks became an issue when American born Africans became legalized citizens of America in 1865. From that moment forward, constant objection to Africans being citizens of America brought hatred of the race. With African citizenship the poorest of Americans lost their place in society. The wealthiest of Americans lost their human property. They south lost the war, thereby lost the right to human ownership. The poor of the south had no class of people to master over. This is where we are today. Although the American born African was free, their were little rights to go along with that freedom. Equality for the freed people was not on the to-do-list of whites in America. Equality only began to make its way into society because there was always men who refused to be slaves. They created chaos and they gave their lives rather than be ensalved ever again. It was because of the deaths and terror in the land that whites come to realize they could find ways to follow the law, while denying blacks their rights. The Black Code Laws were adopted soon aftr slavery and so we live today constantly trying to change and eliminate those Black Code laws. Because blacks chose equality, eventually whites would stand with blacks for equality for all races. Whites were ortrichized and given names aking to names given to black, merely because they chose peace by endorsing equality for the races. The tool required to gain equality was at the ballot box. And so beginning in the 1940's the movement began. By the time the 50's ended blacks demanded more and was tired of waiting. By the 1960's the year of the flower children The races joined forces and and there were marches, and sit its to protest. Lives were lost but people keep marching. Read the March 15, 1965 speech LBJ gave to congress that fits into 2014. Pick up a Voters Guide and pick your politicians carefully.
BOB DARBY, ADVOCATE FOR THE HOMELESS MENTALLY ILL - Thursdays, 3pmEST ~ Darby has been an advocate for the homeless mentally ill for more than twenty years. He has a B.A. in psychology from Emory University. Please call to speak on air at (347) 857-3293 for all broadcasts. Darby studied in psychology and theology in graduate school. He is a former employee of Georgia Regional Hospital, Boston State Hospital, and New Hampshire's Hanover-Darthmouth Hospital. In 1994, he co-founded Atlanta Food Not Bombs. Darby explains that people with serious mental illness are deliberately rendered homeless in the United States of America and deprived of psychiatric and medical health care services. This is unacceptable. Voters should petition elected officials to improve treatment and subsistence opportunities for mentally ill people and those with substance abuse issues. Use this link to contact your officials
To be a special guest, contact Mary Neal at MaryLovesJustice@gmail.com
Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never has, and it never will." Frederick Douglass
Rainbow Voice Network Presents :
Rainnbow Evening Cruise w/ Kel
Take The Smooth Cruise Through The Evening w/ Kel as we deliver outstanding music variety combined with uncensored entertainment w/ breaking news updates. Everything kicks off @ 4PM (EST) until 6PM (EST) Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Host : Kel Marvett
As being a part of the Rainbow Voice Network Organization, we promote self - love , spiritual growth , positive motivation and complete equality for all. We showcase diverse and inclusive uncensored entertainment. We also deliver breaking news updates which affect the LGBT community and key issues which affect us as a human race.
Stay connected with us:
Website : www.rainbowvoicenetwork.com
WEB / BLOG : http://rainbowvoicenetwork.tumblr.com
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Audience / Guest Call - In # (347)838-9545
RAINBOW VOICE NETWORK "Distinct Variety w/ Smooth Flow"
The execution style killing of Michael Brown, an unarmed 18 year old walking in the middle of the street in Ferguson, Missouri, has stirred the moral fibers of an American society reeked in ethnic tension, racial discrimination and police misconduct.
On today’s show we’ll examine what happened in Ferguson and explore what’s wrong in America when Black men outnumber all over ethnic groups in violence and wrongful death in this country.
Kimberly Seals Allers joins CAPPA Radio to celebrate Black Breastfeeding Week. Learn more about the goals of Black Breastfeeding Week on their website http://blackbreastfeedingweek.org/ or on facebook https://www.facebook.com/BlackBreastfeedingWeek.
Our guest, Kimberly Seals Allers, is an award-winning journalist, a trusted authority on issues relating to mothers of color, author of The Mocha Manual™ series of books and founder of www.MochaManual.com, a pregnancy and parenting lifestyle destination and blog for African Americans.
A leading consultant, commentator and public speaker, Kimberly’s thoughtful and provocative online commentaries on motherhood or breastfeeding and the intersection of race, class and culture reach over 2 million monthly.
Kimberly is also a fiercely committed and highly respected advocate in the fight to reduce the racial disparities in breastfeeding rates and infant and maternal mortality rates.
I also want to thank one of our CAPPA members, Jennifer Day, for helping us make this show possible. You can learn more about Jennifer Day and her work supporting breastfeeding mothers http://oaklandcountybfingcoalition.weebly.com/
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (81 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (50 chatters)
- The Portal (27 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (24 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (16 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- in5d (11 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (11 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (11 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (11 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- The Rebecca Juro Show (6 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (6 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (6 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (5 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- Be Not Deceived Radio (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Living Astrology (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (3 chatters)
- The Keys107 (3 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (3 chatters)
- Trek Talking (3 chatters)
- Rifleman (3 chatters)
- Random Rants (3 chatters)
- MMA Jam (2 chatters)
- Move to Amend (2 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Conservative Report (2 chatters)
- SiS NSpirit (2 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (2 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (2 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (2 chatters)
- Lesbian Love Talk (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- HannaproDiscus (2 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- CAA Radio Show (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- YBP (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- El Maat (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- Tarhaka (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)