SORT BY Relevancy
Greetings Group Fitness Instructor peeps!
As I finished my tai chi practice this morning, I was inspired to record this show.
What's MindBody fitness? What does that even mean? I describe how I interpret MindBody fitness and why it is important that GFIs pay attention to this essential healing practice.
Questions explored include:
How do we adapt a tai chi class successfully to a group fitness format?
How do instructors create a standard format for teaching tai chi to students
Is tai chi for fighting or healing in the group fitness arena?
Can fitness instructors learn to mimic martial arts forms effectively?
Do instructors need to know the martial (fighting) aspects of tai chi to teach it?
How long will it take before you can start teaching a tai chi class?
How is a tai chi class structured for a 30-minute session?
You can connect to me on my Facebook page as MindBody Group Fitness Arts Foundation.
As the CVO of MindBody Group Fitness Arts Foundation it is my pleasure to host Group Fitness Out the Box. I've been in the group fitness profession for a number of years and am dedicated to recruiting more instructors and developing creative fitness formats and business models.
Today we cover a variety of topics including
MindBody Group Fitness Arts Foundation's mission
2015 fitness trend forecasting via ACE website
Online fitness training by Vida
David and Goliath by Malcolm Gladwell and yes it has something to do with group fitness
Also, next week Ahmad El will be back with more on the mechanics of Tai Chi. Follow the show to make sure you don't miss the episode. Maybe we will take callers...
Comments? Please post them here or on MindBody Group Fitness Arts Foundation FB page. Thanks!
Anyone who considrs a pet a beloved friend, companion or family member knows the intense pain that accompanies the loss of that friend. Judy Cameron and Judy Wright will be sharing with you tips and techniques to cope with that grief. Please call in and share your story and insight. Guest call-in is 917-889-8810 We want to hear from you.
You can also share your story at Heartbroken about the loss of your pet #lossofpet? Share your story at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dealing-with-the-Loss-of-a-Pet/716509988445040 …
There many difficult decisions one faces upon the loss of a pet. We can help you understand some of the feelings and emotions surrounding the 5 stages of grief and loss.
We would like to invite you to claim a free download and read the best selling I Lost My Best Friend Today-Dealing With The Loss of a Pet which can be found at http://www.DeathOfMyPet.com You will be glad you did.
Thanks for being part of this community. Please share with other pet parents and animal lovers. Thanks again.
Welcome to the SC&H Group podcast series. Today, we are speaking with Patrick Gahagan, a Principal in the Contract Compliance Audit Services (CCAS) practice, who provides insights into the latest contract compliance issues.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (147 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (51 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (39 chatters)
- Curious Times (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (26 chatters)
- NTEB (25 chatters)
- The Big Thicket Watch (24 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (18 chatters)
- HOV Radio (18 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (17 chatters)
- Olivia Wilder (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Xtreme Fantasy Football XFF Radio (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (4 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (4 chatters)
- LoveYvetteMarie (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (3 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- The Alex Cardinale Show (3 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (3 chatters)
- Geek Pile X Creative Geek Show (3 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- ankhkakek (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (1 chatters)
- UrbanLiteraryReview (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)