SORT BY Relevancy
Join me and my panel as we discuss the first round of the 2014-15 CONCACAF Champions League as sides from MLS & Liga MX are fighting to advance into the Knockout stages of the tournament
Discussing Montreal & clubs from Mexico
Tonight's segment of Center Stage will spotlight "Hot Topics" in our world of news. We will look at updates in the Eric Garner case. Many are seeing striking similarities in the NYPD cases involving Eric Garner and Irving Mizell. Both Garner and Mizell died while in the custody of the NYPD.
Hot topics will also look at the new trend with kids called the "fire challenge," where kids are intentionally setting themselves on fire with accelerants like alcohol and hand santizer. Why are many of our youth entertained with games like the "fire challenge" and the "knock-out game" that involve danger and possible loss of life.
Our panel will also discuss why Saskpower in Canada is removing 105,000 recently installed smart meters. Do we all have reason for concern.
Lastly, we will be looking at disappearance of Malaysian Airlines flight MH370 and the alleged crash of Malaysian Airlines flight MH17, are the two connected
Tonight's segment of Center Stage will focus on "Hot Topics" from across the country. We will look at the Seattle Pacific University shooting, the State of Michigan now allowing nurses to speak with children without parents being present, a middle school in San Marcos, CA asking 8th grade kids about their sex lives, VA hospitals being under fire, and parents using police to scare their kids into obeying
Tonight's segment of Center Stage is titled: "Hot Topics Come Center Stage" and will look at top news stories from across the country that has caught our attention this week. We will look at McDonald's workers protesting for higher wages, Detroit now being called "carjack city, the first Muslim accepted to Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, the postal service ending door to door delivery for millions of there customers, the botched execution of Clayton Lockett, fed workers owe $3.3 billion in back taxes, an acceptable punishment for a student who physically attacks a teacher, and term limits for politicians.
Join Host Live Chats
- The Wacko Network (12 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (10 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (6 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (6 chatters)
- JulieGeigle (4 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (3 chatters)
- rex sikes (2 chatters)
- The Conservative Cauldron (2 chatters)
- The Gridiron Studs Show (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (1 chatters)
- 24X7 Hockey Network (1 chatters)
- AgingYounger (1 chatters)
- Bill Martinez Live (1 chatters)
- BlackHebrewIsraeliteRadioShow (1 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (1 chatters)
- Sonshine USA (1 chatters)
- Let Me Tell You About My Jesus (1 chatters)
- Out of the Box Business Forum (1 chatters)
- pkbemmes (1 chatters)
- Queen Ra (1 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (1 chatters)