SORT BY Relevancy
How does the human brain accept rationality AND irrationality? What are the mechanisms at play when it comes to the acceptance of religious beliefs and claims? Are some people more predisposed to superstitious thinking than others? What are the best approaches to help promote science, reason, rationality and evidence-based thinking?
Joining us for this show will be Dr. Caleb Lack (http://www.caleblack.com) a clinical psychologist and educator on psychology, critical thinking and science VS pseudoscience. He writes the "Great Plains Skeptic" column on the Skeptic Ink Network (http://www.skepticink.com)
BOOK: 13 Reasons to Doubt: http://www.amazon.com/13-Reasons-Doubt-writers-Skeptic-ebook/dp/B00LRFK548/
There are those who understand this person all too well. So wrong...so dysfunctional...so seductive and so compelling. The underlying psychology is fascinating. It explains how the driving forces of these individuals. Dr. Penn will give you a graduate level primer of the Borderline Personality.
My friend Steve Balzac, author of "Organizational Psychology for Managers" (download book excerpt on Motivation here), answers these questions:
1. Many tech companies handle leadership by promoting an engineer to team management/leadership. Is it true that engineers only respect other engineers as team leaders? What does that do to team performance?
2. You mention the use of games in chapter 8. How can games be used to develop leadership skills and inspire innovation?
3. How can I apply the principles in your book to promote effective organizational change? How can gamification help me there as well?
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (34 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (5 chatters)
- ATN (5 chatters)
- Michaels Round Table Talk (5 chatters)
- Big Meach (4 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (4 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (3 chatters)
- The Shelly Wilson Show (2 chatters)
- Awakenings Radio (2 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (2 chatters)
- Marada Radio (2 chatters)
- Ask a PI (1 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (1 chatters)
- BobBrown (1 chatters)
- Call Me Mom (1 chatters)
- Ciracle Radio (1 chatters)
- Dr Due (1 chatters)
- George Gomond Radio (1 chatters)
- Inspiring Womens Leadership (1 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (1 chatters)
- Living Astrology (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- The Bottom Line Show (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)