SORT BY Relevancy
March 4, 2016, HUG A G.I. DAY-nationwide is for all the men and women who proudly serve for YOUR COUNTRY! The term originally referred to army equipment made of galvanized iron. G.I. meaning 'General Issue" or "Government Issue."
The origin and creator of 'HUG A G.I. Day is unknown, but some think the date March 4th was chosen because it sounds like an order, 'March Forth." But does it really matter? What matters is that on this day, you have an excuse to show your gratitude to those who risk their lives to KEEP US SAFE.
On March 4th, DON'T BE SHY, if you see a military man or woman give them a big HUG!
So here is A BIG HUG FROM ME TO YOU...HUG DAY WISHES FOR THE BEST OF EVERYTHING!
A HUG is a great...etc.
A HUG can say...etc.
A HUG can say you are...etc.
A HUG can calm...etc.
Segment 1: Jay Baer is the world’s most retweeted person among digital marketers. His Convince & Convert Media division owns the world’s #1 content marketing blog and the world’s top marketing podcast. His new book is “Hug Your Haters: How to Embrace Complaints and Keep Your Customers Focused on These Themes”.
Segment 2: Shel Horowitz has been showing business owners how to be more profitable by being green and ethical. Shel is an international speaker, transformational business consultant, and the multiple-award-winning author of ten books, including the long-running category bestseller Guerrilla Marketing Goes Green and the brand new Guerrilla Marketing to Heal the World (both co-authored with Jay Conrad Levinson, Father of Guerrilla Marketing.
Segment 3: Lourdes Martin-Rosa is the American Express OPEN Advisor on Government Contracting. In this role, she uses her more than 20 years of experience in the federal space to coach small business owners on how to get contract-ready and find contract success. Lourdes is also president of Government Business Solutions, a women-owned small business offering government and business consulting services.
Segment 4: Vadim Vladimirskiy founded Adar in 2005 with the vision of helping businesses by applying proven technologies in new and creative ways.
Segment 5: Annah Mitchell is the owner and founder of Gobble Doggs, a family-owned catering and food truck business that specializes in serving turkey hot dogs with a variety of delicious gourmet toppings.
Sponsored by Nextiva and Staples.
Al-Iman Prayer Group Weekly Lecture & prayer with Special Prayer in the month of Rajab.
Al-Iman Prayer Group Three Days Fasting & Prayer in the month of Rajab
Al-Iman Prayer Group Three Days Fasting & Prayer period continue on day two in the month of Rajab.
Jay Baer's latest masterpiece, Hug Your Haters, is the new playbook for how businesses of all sizes must handle customer complaints in a modern, mobile world. Widespread adoption of smartphones and social media has fundamentally altered the science of complaints. Critics of companies – haters – can now express their displeasure in seconds, in public, with no interpersonal friction. This trend has resulted in an overall rise in complaints, and a belief by many businesses that they should pick their spots when choosing to answer haters’ criticisms. Hug Your Haters proves that approach to be a costly mistake.
It's a great discussion of the culture of hospitality with Jay, joined by Jenn Lisak and Thaddeus Rex. Jay's book was written to provide quantifiable, statistical evidence of both the impact of poor customer service and how it can be reversed with great customer service.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (33 chatters)
- Wide Awakening Radio (33 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (18 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (16 chatters)
- The Appearance (16 chatters)
- SiriusMindz (14 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (11 chatters)
- Ron March Show (10 chatters)
- thelordshour (10 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (7 chatters)
- Papa CE (7 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (6 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (5 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (5 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (5 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- G220 Radio (4 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (4 chatters)
- Alis MEN Radio (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Stew and the Nunn (3 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (3 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (3 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Revelation Power (2 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- PROPHET BRENDA BRADSHAW (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- FPC Network (1 chatters)
- Abundant Living1 (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Living (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- COS Radio (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (1 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- Young Black and Empowered (1 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (0 chatters)