SORT BY Relevancy
Michael Prada joins us for look at the stunning elections in Greece. It was a stunning victory for the left and will have consequences in Europe and the US.
CLICK AUDIBLE.COM, YOUR SOURCE FOR AUDIO BOOKS!
CHECK OUT THE MUSIC OF JOANNA MELL, HARPIST.....
CHECK OUT THE MUSIC OF CARLOS GUEDES.....
WANT TO READ A GOOD BOOK? TRY MY BOOK "CUBANOS IN WISCONSIN"
OTMC Live! is live. So, we don't know what we're going to talk about.
Anti-Austerity vote in Greece. Sounds good.
Sarah Palin not in step with the rest of us. Sure, why not.
What's up with measles making a comeback. If Sue joins the show, you know we'll talk about that.
Give us a call: (347) 989-0353
We can talk about what you want to talk about.
1) Program Intro
2) To nights program is a intreview with Prof. Leo Panitch of York University about the SYRIZA Partys challenge to cut the greek eccomony free from the control of the Bankers controling the Greek Goverment .
3) The SYRIZA Challenge in Greece Part 1
- Prof. Leo Panitch of York University says only in Greece is there a political party that is putting forth a clear radical democratic alternative of a progressive kind, and they are very close to taking power.
4 ) Music break
5) The SYRIZA Challenge in Greece Part 2
- Leo Panitch: Even mainstream economists like Krugman, Piketty and Munchau are saying that SYRIZA is advancing the only rational plan for Greece
6) My Finnal Comments
7) Closing Music , the them song of O Canada
1) Program introduction music
2) This program is part 3 of a lecture by Manily P Hall on the Atlantean Records in Egypt and Greece .
3) Closing Music , Song deicated to Pallas Athena the Goddess of Truth and Wisdom
1) Program intoduction
2) Our tonights program is Part 4 of Manily P. Halls Lecture on the Atlantean records of Greece and Egypt . This deals with ancient history of the beginings of civililization .
3) The playing of Part 4 of the Lecture
4) Colsing Music deicated to Pallas Athena the Goddess of Truth and Wisdom .
1. Jet lag and sleep issues
2. Working out after a long travel day
3. Travel food / snack options
4. Diane’s favorite food in Greece and why
5. Is there a lot of bread/gluten in the food in Greece?
6. Was it easy to eat Paleo in Greece?
7. What was your favorite place in Greece?
8. Did your trip inspire you to make any changes back home?
Join Gwendolyn H. Barry, Jack Jodell and Wayne Johnson with weekly guests and news covering the conservative to the radical side of our human condition as the breakdown of this world offers us the possiblities of reformation. We will discuss politics, personal journeys, the near future. Join us! Sundays at 6pm eastern.
Tonight we'll be discussing the recent SCOTUS decision to allow local government led prayers, what it means for secularism, and why the Separation of Church and State continues to be eroded at every opportunity.
In this episode of Soccer Saavy; presented by The Red Light Sports Network, sponsored by Irrisistable Gourmet Popcorn; Mike Murphy and Troy Otradovec will talk about both of the Knockout round games on Sunday. Game 1 features Mexico vs. Netherlands and the late game is Greece vs. Costa Rica. Two more great games in the World Cup and Mike and I will recap the key plays and talk about which of the two winners will advance out of the Quarterfinals. Fasten your seat belts and put your foot on the gas - MORE World Cup Soccer to be played.
The evolution of religious philosophy among the Hellenic and Hebrew peoples affords a contrastive illustration of cultural progress. In Greece, believing was subordinated to thinking; in Palestine, thinking was held subject to believing. In Palestine, human thought was priest-controlled and scripture-directed; in Greece, the almost complete absence of priests and scriptures resulted in a startling development in depth of thought.
[NOTE: Archive page of symmetryofsoul.org includes referenced 'Sections' previously studied in The Urantia Book. Broadcast begins each Tuesday at 9:00 PM Eastern Time (02:00 GMT). Check worldtimezone.com for local time.]
Our study this week begins with Paper 98, Section 2.
Join Host Live Chats
There are no live chats in progress