SORT BY Relevancy
- Waiter, there’s a fly in my soup.
- Hush, don’t shout, or the others will want it too.
Join Deb Durst and Ellenor Kirkconnell on Thursday, April 10, 2014 at 10:00AM EDT when they discuss bugs and the influence insects have on our mental and physical well being.
They'll also explain some famous quotes and proverbs about insects with a comedic twist.
The mosquito is the state bird of New Jersey. ~Andy Warhol
Take time to smell the roses and eventually you'll inhale a bee. ~Author Unknown
She's got ants in her pants.
As busy as a bee.
She thinks she's the bee's knees.
As snug as a bug in a rug.
Put a bug in someone's ear.
A social butterfly.
A closed mouth catches no flies.
Knee-high to a grasshopper.
Tune in to hear some great pointers on how to rid your home or grounds of insects and slugs by using items found in your kitchen. Such as; zip lock bags, pennies, cinnamon, cloves, tequila and more.
Deb Durst is a national speaker, marketing professional and co-author of "There's Lipstick on My Pigskin!"
Ellenor Kirkconnell is a motivational speaker and accomplished business professional in the nonprofit sector.
Photo: Wikimedia Commons, public domain, Stu Spivack
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (28 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (25 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (11 chatters)
- churchfolk (9 chatters)
- deanna 2 (8 chatters)
- Jonathan Roche (8 chatters)
- Wolf and the bear Network (8 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (4 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (3 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (3 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (2 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (1 chatters)
- DIVAS For Gods Kingdom (1 chatters)
- Tammy Jones Gibbs (1 chatters)
- The Halli Casser Jayne Show (1 chatters)
- The Passion Diva (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- Big Meach (1 chatters)
- KathleenMMilliken (1 chatters)