SORT BY Relevancy
Temporary Protected Status (TPS) is a special benefit that the United States gives to citizens and national of certain countries. This grant of benefit could be based on a number of things: earthquake, civil war, or some type of natural disaster. War in one’s country seems to be more common. On or about November 19, 2014, the United States government gave citizens & nationals from LIBERIA, GUINEA, & SIERRA LEONE who were present in the U. S. on 11/19/14 #TPS. Citizens and nationals form the above named countries who may qualify for #TPS needs to apply by 5/18/15 to secure such a benefit. If a person does not apply by 5/18/15, (s)he may miss the opportunity to obtain TPS.This round of TPS lasts 18 months. With a work permit one can apply for a social security card. You can work lawfully and you may obtain a driver’s license. Always try to have date stamped documents in your name. Try not to commit crimes. Two or more misdemeanors could cause you to lose #TPS. If you get a Felony, your TPS evaporates; it will not be renewed when it expires. Provided one does not commit crimes and (s)he timely renews during the registration period, the US government will not remove you to your country of citizenship/your usual place of residence. Check my book out for more tips on TPS. If you are in removal proceedings and you are from one of the above mentioned countries, an Immigration Judge (IJ) may grant you TPS. Matter of Lopez-Aldana,If the IJ denies your TPS, you may seek review at the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA). If the BIA denies your TPS, you may seek review at your respective circuit court of appeals.Bah. Cangemi. Marcus Jarvis is an immigration attorney.
A 90-minute episode
On this edition of Cross Encounters Radio.....
1. Tony travelled to Butler, PA (30-40 minutes north of Pittsburgh), with his three younger sisters. Butler is where Tony's generation of Miano children were born. Tony will share some deeply personal details about the trip, which was the first time in more than 40 years Tony and his sisters have returned together to Butler. Tony learned, and he saw firsthand, that it is not too late to reboot family relationships.
2. "And the Lord's servant must not be quarrelsome but kind to everyone, able to teach, patiently enduring evil, correcting his opponents with gentleness. God may perhaps grant them repentance leading to a knowledge of the truth, and they may come to their senses and escape from the snare of the devil, after being captured by him to do his will" (2 Timothy 2:24-26).
The above passage of Scripture includes a series of imperative, governing principles for life on and off "the box." Tony, Richard, and Chris will discuss what they are and how important they are today, especially in a world driven by social media and other forms of impersonal, personal communication.
Blood moons, end time events, US and Israel, Current events. Two seasoned Pastors will be sharing from their years of wisdom and knowledge
Weekly Wrestling Podcast's own Matthew Grant & Beyond the 3 Count host Nino return to the air with another episode of BT3C! On this episode, they talk about the upcoming SMASH Wrestling event, 'The Art of War' previewing the matches with predictions & thoughts. They also chat about WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW & so much more covering the world of professional wrestling!
The Badlands Combat Radio Show is the show for you if you are a fan of boxing, kickboxing, mixed martial arts and all other forms of unarmed hand-to-hand combat sports. Join me for interviews with fighters and overall combat sports news and discussions. You can listen by going to www.blogtalkradio.com/aow_productions or by calling The Octagon on My TeleSpace at +1 (832) 999-8125 and select option 1. Be sure to follow me on Twitter - @BadLandsCSR and check out my official website at www.octagon8125.com.
My guests this week are Mac Greene from Florida, J.C.M. from Chicago, Grant Oliff of Smacktalk.co.za from South Africa, and Ringside Robert from California. We are discussing Jacob Beckmann Vs. Nate Quarry, Manny Pacquiao Vs. Floyd Mayweather, Invicta Fighting Championships 12, E.F.C. 39, U.F.C. 186, and much more.
Cindi Sansone-Braff," the Romance Whisperer", talks with the dead to help you live well and love better. Warning: If your relationship is in trouble, before you do anything -- listen to this radio show. Cindi has a unique approach to relationship counseling -- believing that a good relationship begins with...you. Cindi and her producer/co-host, Nicole, will share the highs and lows of their own love lives, and reveal how their lives are changing as they incorporate the Grant Me a Higher Love principles into their own lives. Cindi has been named Best Psychic five years in a row by the Long Island Press, and the psychic/medium recommended by Newsday and the Daily News. She was featured on Cablevision's Neighborhood Journal. Cindi is the author of two spiritual, self-help relationship books, both available on Amazon, Grant Me a Higher Love and Why Good People Can't Leave Bad Relationships. www.grantmeahigherlove.com.
Our guest this morning is Nancy Wilcox, co-chair of the South Bay Coalition to End Homelessness.
Nancy has been a full-time volunteer for the past 20 years, most recently serving as co-chair of the South Bay Coalition to End Homelessness (SBCEH) since 2013. In this capacity she helps oversee the day-to-day operational workings of this organization, which was formed in the 1980s.
•Lead writer for the South Bay’s Coordinated Entry System grant applications 2014 and 2015 funding
•SBCEH lead coordinator for the 2015 Greater Los Angeles Homeless Count. Beginning in 2005, this HUD-mandated census is held every other year in late January.
•Served as the South Bay Project Manager for the CES “Scale-Up” South Bay team from November 2013-April 2014.
After Nancy received her Information Sciences Bachelor’s degree from UC Santa Cruz, she worked for TRW at its Redondo Beach “Space Park” location until the mid-1990’s. During her engineer career, she worked in the area of software development for “command and control” and satellite projects. She developed her leadership skills first as a section head and later as a subproject manager while at TRW.
Prior to joining SBCEH, Mrs. Wilcox volunteered at the Torrance Unified School District, most notably at South High School, where she worked in its library for 8 years.
Nancy is married and has one son. As a native Angelino, she has called the South Bay home for the past 35 years.
To Find Out More about Jackie Balestra visit
To Find Out More Your Host, Joe Terry visit
On Facebook at ...
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (127 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (39 chatters)
- thelordshour (29 chatters)
- True Humanity Party (27 chatters)
- Allyson Byrd (18 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (18 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (12 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (12 chatters)
- Curious Times (11 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (7 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (5 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (5 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (5 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (5 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Moonlighting by Numbers (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- Talk Box Radio (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Political Justice (1 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (1 chatters)