SORT BY Relevancy
Join #HollieWoodAndFriends (w/ Hollie Wood, Venor, and Miss Juddy [M.J.]) tonight at 7PM ET for their Grammys 2014 special! Note: special guest joining the crew tonight is Tatiana Scott!
The #SundayDinnerCrew will give hilarious red carpet commentary, thoughts on Best & Worst dressed, winners predictions, as well as a countdown of the most shocking moments in Grammys' history; all leading up to music's biggest night!
You can listen or be a part of the show via phone as well by calling 646-716-8544.
Contact the #SundayDinnerCrew @ email@example.com
Like Hampton Blu
Like Hollie Wood & Friends
Tune in January 26, 2014 at 11 PM ET as Stacey Brewer of H. Blu's Word gives her review of the Grammys 2014! Plus Stacey will give an update on Justin Bieber.
Call in number is 646-716-8544
Like Hampton Blu
For our first edition of the Midwest LSA Expo 2014 Radio show, we featured Chris Collins who is your international host for the 2014 event at Mt. Vernon Outland Airport in Mt. Vernon Illinois. http://www.MidwestLSAexpo.com and we also had Steve Minnich of Dreams Come True Aviation (Evektor) sharing what people can expect at the 2014 Plane and Pilot Midwest LSA Expo. See you on Sept. 4th.
Night #2 of Midwest LSA Expo Radio was entertaining. Eric Evans of Eric Evans Aviation and Pete Krotje of Jabiru USA spent time highlighting the new Jabiru J230-D. Pete described the logistical challenges of Airventure and Sun-n-Fun. Pete and Eric highlighted what makes smaller shows like Sebring & Mt. Vernon so appealing. Join us as we discuss the 6th Annual 2014 Plane and Pilot Midwest LSA Expo Sept. 4th, 5th and 6th at Mt. Vernon Outland Airport.
Join Bill the Hobbyist with co-hosts Kayla-Jane Danger and Dahlia Sky as they announce who's been nominated for the 2014 Inked Awards!
Rodney Mullinax of Flights for Christ was our special guest on Night #6. Rodney explained how the people of Haiti our served all the way from southern Illinois by the missionary aviation service he and his wife Jana started in 2011. Flights for Christ makes several trips per year providing free services to partnering Christian mission organizations. Listen as Rodney shares some exciting flying stories that are, or were, influenced by God’s special blessings.
Night #3 of Midwest LSA Expo Radio included Krzysztof “Kris” Siuba of the NIU Group and “Doc” Bailey of Renegade Aircraft.
Kris, authorized U.S. Dealer for the Ekolot, highlighted the Ekolot KR-30 “Topaz” aircraft and described what brings him back to the Plane & Pilot Midwest LSA Expo year after year. Doc talked about the many different aircraft models Renegade offers, but mainly focused on the fully aerobatic “Lil Rascal” and the upcoming LSA Sport Air Racing League. Doc also described his company’s involvement with wounded warriors – specifically the Renegade Broken Wing Project. Renegade Aircraft, with the help of corporate sponsors, is offering free flight training to returning injured service men and women. Thank you Doc for your service to our country and your continued support of the United States Military!
Show #5 featured Niley Church and Valter De La Nebba of ICP North America along with Greg Lawrence of Pipistrel USA. Niley & Valter provided an overview of the Italian company ICP Aviation and it's roomy STOL LSA-the Savanna. Greg covered some history of Pipistrel, but mainly focused on the efficiency of the Pipistrel product line. He also provided a glimpse into the very near future for Pipistrel's electric powered Alpha Trainer.
Night #4 of Midwest LSA Expo Radio included Mark Gregor of Tecnam North America at Rich Carney of SRT Aviation/Southern Illinois LSA Academy. Mark talked about the Tecnam P2008, Tecnam History, and Tecnam’s new U.S. Production facility at the Sebring Regional Airport. Rich Carney highlighted SRT Aviation’s maintenance capabilities and the Southern Illinois LSA Training Academy. The Southern Illinois LSA Training Academy’s Jabiru J230 has accumulated nearly 1400 hours – all in a training environment.
Join Host Live Chats
- Dr Ritamarie (29 chatters)
- BeverlyD (20 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (14 chatters)
- ParanormalPsychicRadio (13 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (12 chatters)
- Psychic Tee (11 chatters)
- KAS1 (11 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (11 chatters)
- BennetPomerantz (8 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (7 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (5 chatters)
- JASmius (5 chatters)
- knowurenemy (4 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (4 chatters)
- Energy Awareness (3 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (2 chatters)
- CAA Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- Herpin Time (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (2 chatters)
- The Christian View (2 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (2 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- thedean (1 chatters)
- The Sanctuary (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (1 chatters)
- SportsTime Radio (1 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- UNdergroundCHURCH (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- WHEELZ UP RADIO (1 chatters)
- NatureofReality (1 chatters)
- practice what u preach network (1 chatters)
- Matt4America (1 chatters)
- Michael Tatlock (1 chatters)
- CharleneMurphy (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- AgingYounger (1 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (1 chatters)
- EarlandHannah (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Jim Nemley (1 chatters)
- imamalfred (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)