SORT BY Relevancy
Chef Jeremy Manley 'San Diego's Sustainable Chef' joins Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith for Big Blend Radio's Eat, Drink & Be Merry show and discusses Salads. As he points out, salads do not have to be the typical bowl of lettuce leaves, but can include root vegetables such as beets, ancient grains and seeds such as farro and quinoa, fruits, cheeses and nuts. Known for serving fresh cuisine using seasonal and local ingredients, Jeremy is the executive chef and owner of Jeremy's on the Hill California Style Bistro in Julian, a popular mountain destination in San Diego, California. He is a regular guest on Big Blend Radio. Watch for his Apple & Almond Farro Salad Recipe in the upcoming April issue of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine.
Join Lori each week as we chat about topics of interest for both the homemaker and the kitchen professional. This week lori chats about super food Oatmeal and the many variations of, along with quinoa, couscous, bulgar wheat. Whether it's breakfast, lunch or dinner, these grains make GREAT alternstives.
A new and exciting variety broadcast that covers all things hoodoo, rootwork, and conjure.
"From deep in the heart of Texas, where the stars at night are big and bright, comes The Now You Know Show, with Professor Charles Porterfield, here to tell it like it was and how it is, to help school ya, so no one can fool ya!"
Tune in and learn valuable lessons about the practice of hoodoo, conjure, and throwing roots with a skilled practitioner who brings a lifetime of experience to the task of teaching newbies and entertaining old-time practitioners alike. Professor Porterfield is a talented rootworker, a dedicated founding member of AIRR, a gifted reader, and one of our dearest friends. We are proud to sponsor him in this new adventure.
At Professor Porterfield's TheNowYouKnowShow.com web site, you can find updates and information on the show -- or, to access episodes directly, just go to The Now You Know Show at Blog Talk Radio
I’m so excited to be sharing with you our latest podcast, Demystifying Gluten Free and No Sugars No Grains with Anna Vocino. It was such a pleasure to have Anna Vocino on our show. She has truly cleared up the mystery around gluten free and no sugars no grains food.
We of course are here to support our mommies regardless of the dietary choices they make. All we care about is that you find the way for you and that we can be here to support you and cheer you on. We encourage you to listen to this episode and learn how anyone can benefit from eliminating gluten, sugar, and grain from their diet. It just may be the thing for you.
Anna even shares some cooking tips from her upcoming book! Make sure to check out her blog, Gluten Free Anna.
Don't forget to visit us also at Everything Stay At Home Mom. Please be so kind to leave us a rating and review here if you find our content helpful. God bless!
Please Join "host/ " Dr. Afivi Adiro & Kenya Jones" on ?#DynastyNetwork? Live 1/30/15 @ 2PM PST, 3PM MST, 4PM CST & 5PM EST...
As we discuss "The truth about Grains". We will talk about healthful grain consumption, gluten, hybrid grain,indigenous grains, and everything in between"...
Food For Medicine, where we teach you to eat to live, not live to eat.. ~ Call in: 646-716-7572 Press # 1
Modern medicine traces its root back to serpent worship, made obvious by its symbols such as the caduceus and the Rx symbol of Jupiter and Horus. This relates to ancient serpent god worship involving human sacrifice for agricultural purposes... and the hybridization of grains, which new science connects to mental illness. Specific reactions occur in the brain when eating hybridized grains leading to supposed "hallucinations" and "schizoid" type behaviors in which an innumerable amount of people experience nighttime terrors. Images of shadow people, aliens, and abductions plague many, and may even span back throughout the history of grain hybridization. http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/ask-the-brains-sleep-paralysis/
Heather talks about spirituality and current events from the perspective of science and logic. She wants to hear about your experiences with unexplained phenomena, conspiracies, and current events.
Denise Minger, author of "Death By Food Pyramid" visits Perfectly Healthy And Toned Radio
Denise Minger is a health writer and lecturer with a reputation for aggressively challenging today's leading voices of conventional wisdom. Her meticulously researched critiques decimating USDA guidelines and The China Study-published on her blog, RawFoodSOS.com-have made her a major player in the progressive health community, and a major thorn in the side of both mainstream nutritionists and other health figures promoting flawed dietary dogma. A precocious academic whiz and autodidact who started college at the age of 16, Denise's own diet-related health problems plunged her, total immersion style, into the world of nutrition research-first in attempt to heal her own body, and then to help others do the same. Denise currently lives a "real food" lifestyle in Portland, Oregon.
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Jim Beach. Jim Beach's first book, School for Startups, was published by McGraw-Hill in June 2011 and reached as high as number 9 on Amazon's business section. Jim has started businesses and has taught entrepreneurship around the world and he recently won the Small Business Administration Media Advocate Award for his terrestrial radio show.
this episode Q&A includes:
• gua sha and cupping to break down capillary bed..
• stage 4 cancer- drinking infusions, morphine, nausea and breathing issues..
• candida overgrowth and possible co infection- oak bark brew sitz bath..
• pregnant home birth and successful birthing..
• making dandelion tincture..
• edema- cleavers and moving lymphatic fluid..
• mrsa- antibiotic resistant- herbal anti infectives..
• eating grains- grain is the sacred food!!
Minerals in food and Minerals in Aromatherapy. A list of minerals in foods may not necessarily include all of the minerals needed for health and wellness. A List of Minerals in Foods Macro Minerals Calcium - Spinach may possibly be the best single source of calcium. There are at 26 documented food sources of calcium. Some of the 26 sources are green leafy vegetables, blackstrap molasses, summer squash, green beans, oranges, asparagus, and cabbage.Chloride– Sea salt, table salt, salt substitutes Magnesium – Green vegetables, legumes, nuts, seeds and whole grains Phosphorus – Milk products— especially raw milk products— red meat, seafood, sunflower seeds, peanuts and whole grains.Sodium – Pork products, clams, milk, green beans, butterSulfur – Kale, cabbage, cauliflower, horseradish, cranberries, red meats, fish, eggs, garlic and onions Trace Minerals Iron – Soybeans, lentils, spinach, sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds, red meat and kidney beans Zinc – Beef liver, poultry and seafood Manganese – Pineapple, brown rice, garbanzo beans, spinach, rye, soybeans, oats, cloves and spelt Copper – Beef liver, tree nuts, sesame seeds, soybeans, legumes and whole grains Molybdenum – Red meats, whole grains, legumes, sunflower seeds, and dark green leafy vegetables Iodine – Fish, seafood, sea vegetables such as kelp Chromium – Corn oil, cloves, whole grains, red meat and brewer’s yeast Selenium – Whole grains, red meat, poultry, fish
Wheat is known as The Staff of Life and has been used in the human diet for thousands of years as sustenance. Only more recently has this life giving grain been the cause of much negative press and nutritional studies... but why?
In this segment, Dr. Budweiser, founder of Weiser Living, will be discussing this controversial topic.
Some of the things he will be covering are:
The History Of Wheat
From Seed To Storage - What Happens?
Wheat Sensitivity And Gluten Intolerance
What About Celiac?
The Gut - Brain Connection - How Wheat May Be Sabotaging Your Mental Health
The Connection To Diabetes, Weight Gain And Blood Glucose Levels
Einkorn And Wheat’s Other Cousins
The Proper Preparation Of Grains
... and of course, much, much more!
So be sure to tune into another 30 minutes of mind blowing information that might just save your life!
Meanwhile, be sure to head on over to our blog at WeiserLiving.com
1. What’s new for you from Diane & Liz [5:02]
2. Shout Out: Paleo for Restaurants by Joe Disch [13:15]
3. This week in the Paleosphere: A new study on whole grains: Biological Mechanism vs. Epidemiology [19:45]
4. Paleo RD and Dealing with Non-Paleo Doctors [29:21]
5. Loose leaf tea versus pre-bagged [45:35]
6. Teeth grinding at night; alternative to plastic guard? [50:11]
7. Diane’s Kitchen tip: Hardboiled eggs cooking and peeling [57:34]
8. Liz’s BMB tip of the week: walking in pregnancy [1:04:49]
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (108 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (41 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (18 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (17 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (17 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (16 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (15 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (13 chatters)
- Medium David M Baker (10 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (7 chatters)
- Angels Of Light (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (5 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (4 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (4 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (4 chatters)
- Authors Supporting Authors (4 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (3 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Lesley Mitchell Clarke (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- Is That Jazz Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)
- DontLetThemBurn (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- righteoushustle (1 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- PJewels Voice (1 chatters)
- Prophet TB Joshua Teachings (1 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (0 chatters)