SORT BY Relevancy
Peace and Blessings! I no longer want to give a title to what God wants to say because the beauty of teaching about His WORD is allowing Him to have His way. So if you want to be suprised as to what our heavenly Father may have to say, tune in. You will not be disappointed.
On Gospel Table Talk we will speak openly about sin in the household of God and the need for repentence. Are we the children of God when we continue in sin? Is the blessing of the Lord upon our life while we commit iniquity? Let's search the Scripture to see? Today's Message: SIN THE "SHOW STOPPER".Join us in the live conversation. (619) 639-4713
The prophet Mary Washington, Feed My Sheep World Evangelism, Ft Worth, TX. Email us firstname.lastname@example.org Visit us www.thevoiceofreasons.org
Join us in Ministry Outreach, be a blessing and PARTNER WITH US together we will touch a greater number of people, in the name of Jesus..
My King's Service Worldwide Fellowship Network with Arch-Bishop Marcia Karen Smith Abrams, MDiv., teaching the word of God. It's just that simple. The Word. I give all praises, glory and honor to the Almighty God Jehovah ElShaddai, King of kings And Lord of lords. Amen.btonight at 7 pm EST
Just over 4 years ago I hit an emotional rock bottom, struggling with alcohol addiction, food issues and suicidal depression. I felt like I’d tried everything possible to fix myself and nothing worked. Quite unintentionally I created what I call "3x3 Meditation" (3 minutes, 3 times a day), which has been the catalyst for my own (and now my clients') transformation.
Connect with the best selling author of Madly Chasing Peace: How I Went From Hell to Happy in Nine Minutes a Day.
Transform your life in 9 minutes a day.
The focus of this show is to teach individuals how to identify and devleop healthy Christian life habits. Your host W. L. Scott will share with you principles that will aide in the transformation of your mind to create continual healthy spiritual growth in your Christian daily walk. He will impart the word of God in a manner that will enable you to resist false doctrines that lead to spiritual blindness, spiritual deficiencies and unhealthy religious habits.
“…Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”
Today's honest and truthful discussion will be one based on autheniticity and spontaneity. All of us participating in the experience of this show are seeking to become more balanced, expanded, spiritually mature and Divine Beings, but that noes not mean we do not ever feel defeated. I entitled this show The Storm Before the Calm because no matter how life looks, we can always recenter, regroup, refocus and and re-emerge from the storm of life to arrive into the calm, which is our natural state of being. When we are internally calm, the outside storm is one that we watch from the warmth of our home, through the window of observation and in gratitude for our peace. This show will illustrate through direct experince how we can move without the storm and within our calm. You won't want to miss this!
Welcome to the radio ministry of Bethel Life International Fellowship and B.L.I.F. Network as we present this week's live broadcast of "Lets Talk About Jesus". Tonight our panelists are Bishop Melveeta Harewood, second Presiding Bishop of Bethel Life International Fellowship, headquartered in Austin, Quebec and Elder Barbara Royer, Minister of Communications at Bethel Life Centre in South Bolton, Quebec, Canada.
Tonight we continue our study of the 5th chapter of the Book of Acts, verses 17 reading through verse 25. We are discussing the second recorded persecution of the Church. As we study we will see a clear picture of abuse in the Church and we will discuss the reasons for that persecution.
Our mandate is to teach lessons that will help us with our service to the Body of Christ. The traits we see in these lessons characterize the daily lives of the believers in the early church and have been recorded as an example for us today.
If you have any questions or comments about this or any of our other broadcasts,, please send them to: email@example.com. You will receive a response. God bless you.
ONE ON ONE PROPHETIC PRAYER MINISTRY.
The Higher Dimensions International Fellowship is an Interdenominational network of leaders, Pastors, Churches and Para-Church Ministries that embraces diversity. We possess a common passion for God, pursuit of Gods Spirit, and inclusive evangelism. We are a fellowship that accepts all believers regardless of Gender, Race, Creed, or Denominational Affiliation. The end desire is for God to be GLORIFIED and the Body of Christ to be edified. Higher Dimensions International is NOT a denomination but it is a Fellowship that has been birthed for those individuals who possess a sincere desire to reach a Higher Dimension in Christ and to be connected to the ministry of the most Honorable Bishop Stephen L. & Lady Loretta White. This spiritual covenant will bring opportunities to connect with the other HDIF Pastors and Leaders.
Call us and join in the discussion! (718) 508-9419 + option #1
Episode 36 – 04/16/2014 – A random topics show with favorite things!
What are your favorite things to drink? Call us with your favorite beverages!
Does your family enjoy some favorite Easter and/or Passover traditions?
Did you look at the Blood Moon? What are your favorite stargazing experiences?
Favorite taboos and humor – why is sex positioned the way it is in our country?
Have any favorite Internet goofs? How about the absurd airline tweets?
Passing personages: Terry reports on the recently departed.
About our program:
Hell No! the radio show is a socially conscious water cooler talk show about what’s going on in the world as we feature guests and callers who express their thoughts. Hell No! is friendly, funny, real and focused on empowering the truth. We give a voice to people left in the dust. This program is not democratic, fascist, politically correct or a place for sacred cows. We do advocate peace, critical thought, education, reading and social awareness.
Email us at HellNoTheRadioShow@gmail.com
Join Women Uniting For Change, Wednesday, April 16, 2014 / 6:30pm Central / 7:30pm Eastern Times at 713) 955 0708, as we Discuss ( Who Created This Independent Women) How Do Men and Women Reconcile their Differences? What role do we both play? Men say its the women, Women say its the Men. Who preying on who? Chime in with the solutions to unite the brothers and sisters back together, SOLUTIONS, SOLUTIONS, we need to come together on a higher level of understanding. Also be with us as we get into the spiritual soultions ( 6 steps to peace) to implement in the lives of extraordinary people.
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (31 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- 62196 (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (19 chatters)
- Hex Education (16 chatters)
- GraveYard Radio (14 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (14 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (13 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (12 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (11 chatters)
- STATION OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (10 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (10 chatters)
- Love Productions (9 chatters)
- The NeNe and MoMo Show (9 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (9 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (8 chatters)
- David and Wes (8 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (8 chatters)
- OPWR (8 chatters)
- Rated Stars Radio (7 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (7 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (7 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (6 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (5 chatters)
- Dave in the City (5 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- The Soon2BeCatLady Show (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (4 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (4 chatters)
- Chef Robb (4 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- We Game (4 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (3 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (3 chatters)
- Tony and LaTara Talk (3 chatters)
- UCLA Football (3 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (3 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (3 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Sistahs With Ink (2 chatters)
- Skip LaCour (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- 12kyle (2 chatters)
- Weekend Block (2 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- AfriKan Winds (1 chatters)
- Bebee and Friends Network (1 chatters)
- DXStudent Productions (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Meko Williams Show (1 chatters)
- Underground Hip Hop Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- REAL TALK AFTER DARK RADIO (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Roxx Radio (1 chatters)
- MNTC RADIO (0 chatters)
- JTT81 (0 chatters)