SORT BY Relevancy
Wellness Wednesday Show with PAWsitive Radio, hosted by Team Toby. Join Host Charmaine Hammond, professional speaker, bestselling author and president of Team Toby
Guest Marybeth Haines joins us to talk about healing through the loss of a pet, and her book The Power of Pets. She provides tips to cope with grief and 7 important things pet families must know. Later, Charmaine talks about dealing with loss in the workplace. Workplaces face change and loss frequently, but the good news is that resilience can help teams and businesses bounce forward through these situations. Charmaine provides tips ever employee, business owner and leader must know to cope and move forward.
Follow Team Toby's PAWS Across Canada tour live as it happened via Team Toby's Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/TeamToby2 To find out about PAWS Across Canada Visit our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/TheOriginalTeamToby or watch the video at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlSAQLlA5l4 To order a copy of Toby’s books, or find out more about Charmaine and Team Toby, visit www.TheOriginalTeamToby.com
Muslimah Education, Imam Qasim Ahmed, American Government
1st HOUR: Thomas Abdul-Salaam on Quran and currrent events.
Imam Qasim Ahmed of the Islamic Learning Institute offers Rational Thinking on the Quran and Arabic words to help the listeners better understand this divine book.
American Coalition for Good Government Report talk about trends, politics, and current events. Q & A call 646.716.4478.
Add to Skype
You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype
Social media is a wonderful and remarkably useful tool for promoting your business and building your brand. When it comes to angry complaints, however, it can turn into a vile, unrelenting beast that tears your company down. Fortunately, understanding how to deal with angry customers on social media is actually quite easy. That is our focus on this edition of, “The Strategist Radio LIVE."
Whether it's through your license plate, cell phone, internet, social security number or bank accounts the government is trying to track anything and everything you do. Co Host Orlando Activist Pete Murtha and Host Dave Bourne will discuss all the different ways the government tracks what you do. How the government violates your rights and privacy on a daily basis. And the advancements in technology that are enabling governments not only to track people with miniumal effort but to increase the amount of areas of your life that they are able to track and store data on.
The show promotes and discusses the ideas of true freedom and liberty for all people without the partisan politics. Exposing the government for what it is, a mafia that rules only by the threat of force without concent. The show supports peaceful consentual voluntary relationships.Where the people are not extorted, robbed, oppressed, controlled and abused under the threat of force and in many cases actual force is used to force compliance.
Google Plus: Dave Bourne/Non Partisan Liberty for All
Listen to the archives on ITunes!!
The deadliest drug in America...cocaine, heroin, ectasy...none of the above. A reality check, ALCOHOL still the deadliest drug in U.S.
Lethal violence in poor minority communities is often associated with 'THE WIRE'---cocaine and heroin. NO THEY DO NOT TOP THE LIST. The answer is ALCOHOL. ALCOHOLis involved in more homicides than pretty much every other substance combined.
Survey of people incarcerated for violent crimes indicate that about 40% have been drinking at the time they committed these offenses. Offenders drink ALCOHOL because it plays a distinctive role. It lowers inhibitions and among some people, fosters aggressive behavoir that rachets up the risk that violence will occur.
DRINKING may impair your...etc.
DRINKING narrows your options...etc.
Unfit to drive, accept...etc.
ALCOHOL appears among young...etc.
DRINKING, A NATIONAL PROBLEM...etc.
Today's show will discuss the court case against Yahoo! and the existence of secret courts in the USA and other news of the day.
Doing my best to help the Lord set the brushfires of freedom in the hearts of men and to restore America, God willing, to the beacon of freedom she was meant to be.
Links for today's show:
Bill Whittle: Eat the Rich!
College students sign a petition to support ISIS .. on Sept 11th
FACT SHEET: U.S. Response to the Ebola Epidemic in West Africa
Obama: U.S. ready to take the lead in Ebola fight
Welcome to the SC&H Group podcast series. Today, we are speaking with Angelo Poletis, Principal with SC&H Group and Chris Davidson, Senior Manager with SC&H Group, about key tax planning strategies for government contractors
In this episode the top chiropractor in Orem Utah answers the question, "How many adjustments will I need?"
The short answer is "it dpends." Your age, overall health, the severity of your condition, how long has it been going on and most importantly what are your goals in regards to receiving chiropractic care. If you've been to chiropractors your whole life or this is your first experience with a chiropractor, you can be assured that you're getting the right prescription because Dr Ned uses government guidelines on treatment recommendations.
Tune into this episode and learn what you should expect for your chiropractic care.
R. Ned McArthur, D.C. specializes in providing lasting relief from back pain, car accident injuries, dizziness, fibromyalgia, headaches, insomnia, neck pain, numbness, restless leg syndrome, and sciatica.
Orem Chiropractor-R. Ned McArthur, D.C.
560 S. State Ste C2
Orem, UT 84058
Connect with Dr Ned:
rtconnects radio would like to thank all the callers, listeners, and talent that is submited in the showcase.
Tune-in today at 1pm est. to hear helpful hints from the marketing guru Charlie Blue on how to get government grants to fund your business career.
Catch THE GREAT DJ ASIV'S musical selection.
MONEY TALK$ is brought to you by rtconnects radio
help us help you make more money
Are you having a hard time getting over something? Is something in your past...or present holding you prisoner to grief? Have you been working toward something, only to get moments away from achieving it and then...some bull goes down and it slips right through your fingers? Are you about ready to quit? DON'T...DON'T YOU DARE!
Before you throw in that towel...before you give up the fight...before you make a decision that MAY change the course of your life for the worse, let's talk about it. We'll give you a couple steps in DEALING WITH and MOVING PAST life's little disappointments. We've been there more recently than you know. It'll take some time...but we'll muddle through this thing together with some REAL TALK and a couple of laughs!
We just may have a guest...
Deanna talks with Colin Gunn, an award winning documentarian and the producer of the video, Indoctrination has a new video about socialized medicine, Wait Till It's Free, trailer due for release on September 10. The video guides viewers through an investigation of the 100-year history of government intervention into the U.S. healthcare industry and outlines the dangerous unintended consequences of the Affordable Care Act, otherwise known as Obamacare. Gunn travels to Glasgow to show viewers the consequences of a single-payer system like the United Kingdom's National Health Service (NHS). After exposing British death panels resulting in the annual deaths of thousands, he determines the only sustainable solution for America's health care system is to halt any more progress towards a socialized system.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (95 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (33 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (17 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (13 chatters)
- Ron Reck (6 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (6 chatters)
- John Baptist (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (5 chatters)
- Tony Robinson El (5 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (4 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (3 chatters)
- The Jacob Kohinoor Show (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (3 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (2 chatters)
- thelordshour (2 chatters)
- Boyd and Lucinda (2 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (2 chatters)
- knowurenemy (2 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (2 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (2 chatters)
- Dave in the City (2 chatters)
- BTR4367 (2 chatters)
- canadianglen (2 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (2 chatters)
- BeverlyD (2 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (1 chatters)
- Big C Radio (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Dr Auset (1 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (1 chatters)
- Dr Rick Wallace Ph D (1 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (1 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (1 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (1 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (1 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The URC Show (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Pure Journey Radio (1 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (1 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (1 chatters)