SORT BY Relevancy
Tired of Government corruption? Want real solutions to today's problems?
Sheryl and Ken will explore the surging grassroots activism across the country and compare and contrast the various stategies average people can use to make an impact in their communities.
Topics: Possible corruption in the development project in Bloomingburg, NY and how the community rallies in support of diversity, transparency in government, and against charges of anti-semitism in the Pine Bush Schools (Town of Crawford, Orange County NY).
Also, what's a Tea Party'er supposed to do when the Party establishment rejects its more conservative base's engagement in the political process. Where does the T.E.A. party go to continue its work?
Guests: Members of the Concerned Citizens Group of Pine Bush and Gary Perry, NY T.E.A. Party activist
LIVE tonight and EVERY WEDNESDAY 8:00PM - 9:30PM
Well the left looks at issues that the rest of us currently look at and are concerned with and think it's a witch hunt, or partisanship. But for many of us who simply want a government that's competent, accountable, open,and ethical we look at things like Benghazi, the IRS targeting scandal, the DEA, the Secret Service, and Planned Parenthood- not to mention the VA, and we know how sad of a shape everything is in today. Most people in the country regardless acknowledge that something is wrong. They just don't necessarily know what. Well, the "something" may not be all wrapped up in what I'm talking about today. But nevertheless, I will discuss Hillary at the Benghazi hearing, some news on DEA officials that might make you lose your lunch or dinner, as well as the IRS and maybe even Planned Parenthood- slightly good news there. That's on American Faith Today at 4:30 Eastern time and archived afterward.
1. Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil. Regardless of what you know, don't discuss it -- especially if you are a public figure or Lodge official. If it's not reported, it didn't happen, and you never have to deal with the issues.
2. Become incredulous and indignant. Avoid discussing key issues and instead focus on side issues which can be used show the topic as being critical of some otherwise sacrosanct group or theme. This is also known as the "How dare you!" gambit.
3. Create rumor mongers. Avoid discussing issues by describing all charges, regardless of venue or evidence, as mere rumors and wild accusations. Other derogatory terms mutually exclusive of truth may work as well. This method works especially well with a silent press, because the only way the public can learn of the facts are through such "arguable rumors". If you can associate the material with the Internet, use this fact to certify it a "wild rumor" which can have no basis in fact.
4. Use a straw man. Find or create a seeming element of your opponent's argument which you can easily knock down to make yourself look good and the opponent to look bad. Either make up an issue you may safely imply exists based on your interpretation of the opponent/opponent arguments/situation, or select the weakest aspect of the weakest charges. Amplify their significance and destroy them in a way which appears to debunk all the charges, real and fabricated alike, while actually avoiding discussion of the real issues.
5. Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule. This is also known as the primary attack the messenger ploy, though other methods qualify as variants of that approach. Associate opponents with unpopular titles such as "crooks" .
By popular demand,there will be no guest today,it's just us alerting the listeners to the latest tyranny.
The government which was instituted for the people constantly sneaks in more freedom choking regulations in hopes ‘the people’ will either not notice or follow along with their schemes and scams.
As guardians of freedom,The Wake Up Mission Show is watching the deconstructionists 24/7/365 as they work 24/7/365 to deconstruct OUR Country, OUR Constitution and OUR Liberty.
While the mainstream puppets represent propaganda and distorted news,The Wake Up Mission Show loudly sounds the alarm utilizing only trusted sources of information to reveal the truth.
Links to the articles can be found on our sites
Register and sign up for our newsletters.
Tonight we will probe the essence of being and existence; deep space and time; creativity and imagination. We will journey down the road less traveled. We will seek to express ideas and concepts and bring validity to magic, mystery and mayhem. Let us explore mind, body, spirit, soul and consciousness. We will probe the depths of the imagination. We will discuss the sex trade, mind control and main stream media madness. Be amazed, be dazed and glazed. Tune in for this fun filled ride.
The StingRay is an (International Mobile Subscriber Identity), a controversial cellular phone surveillance device, manufactured by the Harris CORP. Initially developed for the military and intelligence community, the StingRay and similar Harris devices are in widespread use by local and state law enforcement agencies across the United States and possibly covertly in the United Kingdom. Stingray has also become a generic name to describe these kinds of devices.In active mode, the StingRay will force each compatible cellular device in a given area to disconnect from its service provider cell site (e.g., operated by Verizon, AT&T, etc.) and establish a new connection with the StingRay. In most cases, this is accomplished by having the StingRay broadcast a pilot signal that is either stronger than, or made to appear stronger than, the pilot signals being broadcast by legitimate cell sites operating in the area. A common function of all cellular communications protocols is to have the cellular device connect to the cell site offering the strongest signal. StingRays exploit this function as a means to force temporary connections with cellular devices within a limited area.
A StingRay can be used to identify and track a phone or other compatible cellular data device even while the device is not engaged in a call or accessing data services.
In this episode, Mike talks about how the numbers have dropped on his podcast. What are your views on this? If you're listening, try calling The Mike Behind The Mike Show @ (929) 477-3402.
For more information on Mike's medical & financial hardships, please visit www.gofundme.com/disabledmanpodcast to donate & share the crowd funding campaign. Thanks.
You can also email The Mike Behind The Mike Show through the BlogTalkRadio website profile or email The Mike Behind The Mike Show at mikebehindthemike @gmail.com
The Mike Behind The Mike Show can be found on social media networks.
Follow us on Instagram @themikebehindthemike
Like us on Facebook at /The-Mike-Behind-The-Mike-Show
You can also follow us on Twitter @mikebehindmike but we've been locked out of Twitter so we don't respond there.
The Mike Behind The Mike Show schedule is as follows:
SUNDAYS: OFF THE AIR
MONDAY - FRIDAY: Up to 3 afternoon shows from 12pm to 2pm
SATURDAYS: OFF THE AIR
ALL SHOWS ARE 30 MINUTES IN LENGTH
ALL SHOW ARE CENTRAL STANDARD TIME ZONE
PLEASE ADJUST ACORDINGLY TO YOUR TIME ZONE
The Mike Behind The Mike Show thanks you for your listenership.
Without you, Mike would just be talking to a microphone... ...and that's just weird.
Until next time... Stay awesome, stay cool and I'll see ya!
Join Host Live Chats
- BacktoBasicsRadio (24 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (15 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (10 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (9 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (8 chatters)
- Rebelution Radio (7 chatters)
- AIM Central Texas (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- The Webster Phenomena (4 chatters)
- Bad Habits Network (4 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- 1083 WGKS RADIO ITS CLUBTIME (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)