SORT BY Relevancy
Join The Gist of Freedom as we speak with two Gist family genealogists, Dr. Natalie Pierce and Mr. James E. Gist.
Peter Gist Still the long lost enslaved brother of the Father of The Underground Railroad, William Still. After 40 years Peter is reunited with his mother Charity Still!
Samuel Gist was a resident of Great Britain and Virginia. In his will, Gist insisted his daughter free all the slaves she owned on the Gould Hill Plantation in Virginia. She complied and establish 6 free Gist Settlements throughout Ohio. Many of the descendants of the enslaved Gist settlers still live on the settlement.
Samuel Gist was orphaned. In 1739, he was shipped to Virginia where he was indentured.
Sequoyah (George Gist) created the Cherokee alphabet, the syllabary.
Secessionist South Carolina Governor – William Henry Gist, 1858-1860 The first to secede
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (32 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (14 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (12 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (10 chatters)
- Elovation Radio (6 chatters)
- Universal Radio (6 chatters)
- 2Raw4TV (5 chatters)
- Love Productions (5 chatters)
- Sports Smack Down Network (4 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- prf88 (2 chatters)
- Psychic Vibrations (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Olive Branch Ministries (1 chatters)
- Father Teresa (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Power of Worship Radio (0 chatters)