SORT BY Relevancy
Wait & see. :)
Don't refrain or drain your brain. Come and join us...Go insane! Brush your mane, drop your cane. Forget your pain on Brain Injury Lane.
What kind of smarty pants would think of that?!
Penny & Kathy...If it's your show...Feel free to change the notes, or have some fun living up to them. :)
Hungarians are especially passionate about their meat stews, casseroles, steaks, roasted pork, beef, poultry, lamb or game. The mixing of different varieties of meat is a traditional feature of the Hungarian cuisine. Goulash, stuffed peppers, stuffed cabbages or Fatanyeros (Hungarian mixed grill on wooden platter) can combine beef and pork, and sometimes mutton. Goulash is a stew with more gravy or a soup using meat with bones, paprika, caraway, vegetables and potato or different tiny dumplings or pasta simmered along with the meat. Other famous Hungarian meat stews would be paprikas, a paprika stew, meat simmered in thick creamy paprika gravy and porkolt, a Hungarian stew with boneless meat (usually beef or pork), onion, and sweet paprika powder, both served with nokedli (small dumplings). In old fashioned dishes, fruits like plums and apricots are cooked with meat or in piquant sauces/stuffings for game, roasts and other cuts.
Photos: 1. Hungarian Gulyás made in Osaka, Japan, 2005, M Louis.2.Cubanelle Peppers. USDA photo by Bill Tarpenning. 3. Hortobagyi palacsinta – Hungarian filled pancake, Hortobagy-style, 2007, Themightyquill 4. Dobos cake at Gerbeaud Confectionery Budapest, Hungary, 2007, Savannah Grandfather. Featured Image: Magyar kenyer, Hungarian Bread, Takkk.
We will discuss how to become an effective mentor, and how to graciously accept effective mentoring.
As usual, we will also discuss two delicious recipes made for sharing with our group participants. The "safe" recipe will be Noodles with Pineapple and Vegetables, and the "adventure" recipe will be Veal Goulash.
Goulash Tuesday. Light talk about anything that comes along and varied topics. A little chair dancing and maybe a few tunes. Maybe a little wit will be thrown in. Would love the whole world to listen in and call in. Would prefer listeners and callers be over 17. BTR addicts very welcome.
Goulash Wednesday. Light talk about anything that comes along and varied topics. A little chair dancing and maybe a few tunes. Maybe a little wit will be thrown in. Would love the whole world to listen in and call in. Would prefer listeners and callers be over 17. BTR addicts very welcome.
Join Host Live Chats
- Audrey Russo (6 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (5 chatters)
- The Portal (5 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (4 chatters)
- BennetPomerantz0 (4 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (4 chatters)
- The War Room (3 chatters)
- TRUradio (3 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (2 chatters)
- Creative Consciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (2 chatters)
- The Curvy Metalhead Show (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- mommieactivist (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- siramediaradio (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (1 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (1 chatters)
- Facility and Utility Management (1 chatters)
- Author magazine (1 chatters)
- Above The Fray Podcast (1 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Network (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- whaleystudios (1 chatters)