SORT BY Relevancy
On this episode of Gossip Village Radio, Yara Kaleemah and Crystal Alexis will be discussing how social media plays a role in the idealogy of today's youth. Nowadays, people are consumed in the latest technology and it has become a necessity. Can we predict what the future might hold for our youth?
Tuesday on the Brian The Hammer Show, Brian brings you:
-Celebrity News & Gossip
Join us LIVE at 9am pacific - 12pm eastern time - Call in and be a part of the show 646-595-3032
This Program is Sponsored by:
-Max Ivey, Midway Marketplace - Helping people buy, sell and trade New & Used Amusement, Concession and Confection Equipment. Max also offers Free Appraisals. Visit Max today!
-Loretta's Authentic Pralines - The most popular New Orleans candy, made from Louisiana's top commodities, pecans and sugar.
On this episode of Gossip Village we will be talking about how finances affect a relationship. Do people really feel that they can love someone for Richer or Poorer? How do men react when they find out that their girlfriends make more money than them? Does the relationship change when the funds disappear? Tonight we will be talking about Money Matters.
Um... This is a question we have all pondered, does having sex on the first date make you promiscious? Tonight we will be dishing what we thing right here on Gossip Village.
On this episode of Gossip Village we will be discussing a heavy topic; Domestic Violence.
"Around the world, at least one in every three women has been beaten, coerced into sex or otherwise abused during her lifetime. Most often, the abuser is a member of her own family."
Crystal Alexis and Yara Kaleemah will divugle in a serious discussion with Author Cachet Jonhson. Most victims of Domestic Violence, fail to report it out of fear. As advocates against Domestic Violence, we say the time to speak up is NOW.
Perhaps this will be our juiciest topic yet.. Yara Kaleemah and Crystal Alexis will be calling on all of the freak-a-leaks out there. Would you have a threesome? Would you have to know the parties? Hmm, this is the ultimate question... We are waiting on the answer.
On tonight's episode of Gossip Village Radio we are talking about relationship matters. It is important that each party be clear on what's to be expected. The truth of the matter is the wires will always be crossed if the communication lines are closed. So when it's all said and done, is it okay to date while separated? Yara Kaleemah and Crystal Alexis is digging into this topic tonight!
Police brutality has been going on for decades. In my opinion, it is not a black or white thing, it is more about policing our own neighborhoods. When people stop being scared to say "This won't happen here"... When people stop keeping things on the hush hush and take back their streets some of this activity can be prevented and avoided. Someone posted something earlier and I responded by saying "race is a made up illusion. There is no genetic code for any specific group. There is no scientific proof of it."
See what had happened was, she trip and fell on the wrong now she has to act a fool to get money from child support!!! Smh. Join Yara Kaleemah and Authoress IamCrystal Alexis as we discuss the dynamics of being a Baby Momma on our very first episode of Gossip Village Radio!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (477 chatters)
- NTEB (77 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (55 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (41 chatters)
- thelordshour (30 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (27 chatters)
- Curious Times (27 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (27 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (24 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (23 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (22 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (18 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (18 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (17 chatters)
- Odwirafo (16 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (11 chatters)
- PAGO Radio (10 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (10 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (8 chatters)
- The View from Montana (8 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- NDB Media (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (6 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (6 chatters)
- in5d (6 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (5 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (5 chatters)
- The Asylum0 (5 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (5 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (4 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- drinkfive (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- Life Conversations (4 chatters)
- Live From The Bay With Joey (4 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (4 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (3 chatters)
- Madden NFL 15 on PlayStation4 (3 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (3 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (3 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (2 chatters)
- Bellesprit (2 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (2 chatters)
- William Telltale (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Love Productions (1 chatters)
- LCS (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Sports Rap Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)