SORT BY Relevancy
On this episode of Gossip Village we will be talking about how finances affect a relationship. Do people really feel that they can love someone for Richer or Poorer? How do men react when they find out that their girlfriends make more money than them? Does the relationship change when the funds disappear? Tonight we will be talking about Money Matters.
Um... This is a question we have all pondered, does having sex on the first date make you promiscious? Tonight we will be dishing what we thing right here on Gossip Village.
On this episode of Gossip Village Radio, Yara Kaleemah and Crystal Alexis will be discussing how social media plays a role in the idealogy of today's youth. Nowadays, people are consumed in the latest technology and it has become a necessity. Can we predict what the future might hold for our youth?
See what had happened was, she trip and fell on the wrong now she has to act a fool to get money from child support!!! Smh. Join Yara Kaleemah and Authoress IamCrystal Alexis as we discuss the dynamics of being a Baby Momma on our very first episode of Gossip Village Radio!
On tonight's episode of Gossip Village Radio we are talking about relationship matters. It is important that each party be clear on what's to be expected. The truth of the matter is the wires will always be crossed if the communication lines are closed. So when it's all said and done, is it okay to date while separated? Yara Kaleemah and Crystal Alexis is digging into this topic tonight!
On this evenings episode of Gossip Village, Crystal Alexis and yara Kaleemah will attempt to explore the difference between friends and foes. Most of the time it's hard to tell the two of them apart until faced with adversity. How should we categorize our "friends"?
On this episode of Gossip Village we will be discussing a heavy topic; Domestic Violence.
"Around the world, at least one in every three women has been beaten, coerced into sex or otherwise abused during her lifetime. Most often, the abuser is a member of her own family."
Crystal Alexis and Yara Kaleemah will divugle in a serious discussion with Author Cachet Jonhson. Most victims of Domestic Violence, fail to report it out of fear. As advocates against Domestic Violence, we say the time to speak up is NOW.
Police brutality has been going on for decades. In my opinion, it is not a black or white thing, it is more about policing our own neighborhoods. When people stop being scared to say "This won't happen here"... When people stop keeping things on the hush hush and take back their streets some of this activity can be prevented and avoided. Someone posted something earlier and I responded by saying "race is a made up illusion. There is no genetic code for any specific group. There is no scientific proof of it."
Join Host Live Chats
- BeverlyD (34 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (29 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (24 chatters)
- MENTELLECT RADIO (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (11 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (10 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (9 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (8 chatters)
- Beyond Reality Radio (8 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (7 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (7 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (6 chatters)
- DBR--DragonBallRadio (5 chatters)
- Queen Size Radio (5 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (5 chatters)
- SSRN (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Light For Souls Radio (3 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- Father Teresa (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- GRX (1 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)
- Love Productions (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Urban Release (1 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (1 chatters)