SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight, we have special guest Dr. Ken Johnson to talk about the gnostic gospels, ancient church fathers, proper prophetic interpretations, and much more. Dr. Ken Johnson is the author of Demonic Gospels: The Truth about the Gnostic Gospels, his latest book. He is also the author of numerous other books including Ancient Church Fathers, Ancient Prophecies Revealed, Ancient Post Flood History, and many others.
To find out more about Dr. Ken Johnson's ministry, research, and ordering information for his books, visit his website at www.biblefacts.org
For more products, info, or to help support the show, visit www.ministudyministry.com
THE BOOK OF JOHN :
Date : 90 A.D. Place : Unknown.
Author : John The Beloved disciple, Saint John
John 13:23; John 19:25; John 20:2; 21:7, An Apostle and brother of james. ( Mat. 4:21 ). Present with james and Peter on several occasions ( Mk 5:37; 9:2; Mk. 13: 33 )
Intolerance ( Mk 9:38; Lk. 9:49-56 ). He prepared Passover with the rest. ( Lk 22:8-13 ) Present at the Trial ( John 18: 15-16 ). At the tomb ( John 20:2-8 ) and On Other Occassions ( John 21 ).
John was entrusted with Mary the mother of Jesus. ( John 19:26 ) He was a pillar in the church ( Gal 2:9 ).
A LOOK AT THE SYNOPTIC GOSPEL:
Matthew, Mark and Luke are synoptic gospels. the fact is that they SEE TOGETHER. Synoptic Gospels are Gospels that see together. The Oxford Dictionary says, Gospels of Matthew, Mark and Luke, describing events from a similar point of view.
THEOLOGY OF THE GOSPELS:
The First three gospels naturally show a complex web of likeness and differences. A comparison of the individual Gospels shows a considerable amount of general agreement between them in their theological Presentations.
1. they tell the story of Jesus in Similar ways.
2. they have a large number of stories about Jesus in common, and their transcriptions of many of the sayings of Jesus show a high degree of verbal agreement.
3. our concern here is to ask whether their varied pictures have an essential unity despite their considerable diversity.
Craig Blomberg joins us to talk about the Historical Reliability of the Gospels
Mathew 10 He sends out the 12
John 14 Not leave you orphans
Mathew 28 HE sends us all
Romans 8 I am an heir of God and joint heir
1 Cor 5:17 I am a "New Creation"
Mark 4 I have been given seed and told how to tend the garden
PO Box 622
West Branch, MI 48661
All things are possible to them that believe, I believe!
20 He sent His word and healed them, And delivered them from their destructions.
Blessed is the man that finds wisdom because length of days is in her right hand and riches and honor in her left hand.
2 Peter 1:2-7
3 ... His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue, 4 by which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
Read more: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/proverbprayermiracle/2014/07/16/proverbs-16-power-and-authority-i-am-an-heir#ixzz37jXDElJS
THE HOLY SPIRIT:
The role of the Spirit in inspiring scrptural authors ( Mk 12:36 ) continues in the activity of contemporary person who give Spirit inspired commemtary on events ( Lk 1-2 ).
2. Since the Spirit resting on the Messiah is promised in the Old Testament, it is appropriate that at his baptism Jesus receives the Spirit at the outset of his work, so that he is guided by the Spirit and his mighty works are empoered by the Spirit ( and are not the result of Satanic or demonic influence ).
3. Mark gives us the bare essentials. Matthew and Luke both cite scriptural backing ( Mat. 12:18; Lk. 4:18 ).
4. Expressions about the power of God have the same force (cf. Mat 12:28; Lk 11:20 ). Both Mark and Luke associate the conception of Jesus with the Spirit's activity.
5. Luke has a distinctive vocabulary of being filled with the Spirit ( Lk 1:15, 41, 67; 4:1 ) The Evangelists are aware of the Old Testament picture of the Messiah and servant of The Lord, on whom the Spirit rests, and see no incogruity in the Son of God receiving the Spirit of God.
6. All the Gospels record the prophecy by John that the Stronger One will baptize with the Spirit ( and with Fire, according to Matthew and Luke ), but only Luke is in a position to show that nthis prophecy is fulfilled in the early church ( Acts 11:16 ).
7. Jesus briefly mentions the Spirit's anabling disciples to say the right things when they are persecuted and put on trial. the Spirit is apparently not bestowed on the disciples during the time of Jesus except for the actors in Luke 1-2, who function like Old Testament prophets in announcing the birth of the Messiah, and possibly the disciples (Lk 9:1)
Steps for Interpreting the Gospels. Join us next on the E.Y.I.C. Radio Network this Sunday: 9/22/13 from 8 PM to 10 PM EST. Click this link to listen and/or participate, http://tobtr.com/s/5451833. To speak with the host, dial (949) 272-9514. FREE BOOK GIVEAWAY. If you have been blessed by this broadcast, please show your appreciation by helping us to continue to bring you more Christian educational programming each week online. Click on http://fnd.us/c/c9v9e to give your financial donation of any amount today. We thank you in advance!
Apologize for the technical problems on the Google Hangout. Video picks up at 6 mins.
Steve Quayle - Q-Alerts - http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33
Oathkeepers.org - Update on Bundy Ranch - http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2014/04/13/cowboys-and-govthugs-the-cows-come-home/
UN Security Council Emergency Meeting - http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ukraine-crisis/un-security-council-calls-meeting-discuss-escalating-ukraine-crisis-n79351
2 Corinthians 4:3-4
1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)
3 [a]If the Gospel be then hid, it is hid to them that are lost.
4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds, that is, of the infidels, that the [b]light of the glorious Gospel of Christ, which is the [c]image of God, should not shine unto them.
1 Corinthians 2.
in The Bible
Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John...they are the four gospels that begin the Christian New Testament. Liberal theologians have flooded academia with notions that the gospels were just gatherings of stories from the life of Jesus well after the time that the historical Jesus actually lived. However, when one investigates the evidence, liberal academia is left in want.
Internal and external clues surround these four documents to allow for us to know beyond reasonable doubt who their authors were, even though the texts do not name them. Who really wrote the gospels? You will see in this exciting episode of Redeeming Truth. You will find that the truth is actually stranger than fiction. Call in at (323) 784-9617 or log on to our free chatboard.
Today there is a sense of urgency in the Body of Messiah as preparations are being made for our returning King; Messiah Yahshua.
In the natural, preppers are equipping themselves and others for survival in the event of a disaster or national event.
Currently there are thousands of websites addressing wilderness survival for the individual and whole families. Some folks might call them doomsday prophets; others might call them foolish. No matter what we might think about some of their efforts, I am reminded about the life of Noah.
Spiritually we must become preppers. But how do we do so? What is needed to survive a spiritual holocaust? We can learn much from those who have survived in previous generations.
The spiritual climate today is being bombarded on every front. In order to survive we must become regimented and disciplined in our preparation. Prepare for what lies ahead...and ourselves to be prepared for our soon coming King.
He is not coming back for a spotted, wrinkled, and unfaithful bride. He is coming back to a bride that He has prepared by washing her in His own blood. He has equipped us for the journey ahead...are we applying the tools in our rut sack?
Tools? We are here to help you in your preparation as good soldiers to fight the fight of faith. How?
Daily teachings through the Harmony of the Gospels with notes found on our Facebook page. Our teaching will challenge you to walk as Messiah would walk right there beside you...for He is!
And The Ruach HaKodesh is with you and in you to lead and guide you into all truth. He has been sent to empower you in your daily walk (Halakah) and to receive what is from Messiah and gives it unto you! (John 16:14)
As we journey together we create a community of Yahshuites (Followers of Yahshua) who are Disciple-Making-Disciple-Makers!
Come along with us...The rewards are eternal!
Are you ready?
Join Host Live Chats
- Clay Douglas (8 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (8 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (7 chatters)
- The Gridiron Studs Show (6 chatters)
- The SPIRIT IN YOU with Kelly McQ (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Alzheimers Speaks Radio (4 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Wealthy Sistas (2 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)