SORT BY Relevancy
Today Steve Gordon and Dana Reeves will be be talking about branding and marketing with special guest, Mitchell Bloom, about the impact that the right branding can have on your bottom line.
The objectives that a good brand will achieve include:
Delivers the message clearly
Confirms your credibility
Connects your target prospects emotionally
Motivates the buyer
Concretes User Loyalty
To succeed in branding you must understand the needs and wants of your customers and prospects. You do this by integrating your brand strategies through your company at every point of public contact.
A strong brand is invaluable as the battle for customers intensifies day by day. It's important to spend time investing in researching, defining, and building your brand. After all your brand is the source of a promise to your consumer. It's a foundational piece in your marketing communication and one you do not want to be without.
There is a spectrum of opinions here, but in my view, marketing is actively promoting a product or service. It’s a push tactic. It’s pushing out a message to get sales results: “Buy our product because it’s better than theirs.” (Or because it’s cool, or because this celebrity likes it, or because you have this problem and this thing will fix it, etc.) This is oversimplification, but that’s it in a nutshell.
People who should listen to this show are entrepreneurs, small business owners, career coaches
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (38 chatters)
- Nick Humphries Host (4 chatters)
- PirateCastLive (4 chatters)
- PSH Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (2 chatters)
- Real Metaphysical Talk (2 chatters)
- Dr Loren and Seer Arjeana (2 chatters)
- EZWAYBROADCASTING (2 chatters)
- 3WM Radio (1 chatters)
- 64667 (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Jennifer Lynch (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (0 chatters)