SORT BY Relevancy
It’s now been 40 years since Westchester Broadway Theatre opened July 9, 1974 with ”Kiss Me Kate” and has gone on to present 184 productions, becoming the longest running year-round professional equity theatre in New York State. They say that behind every good is a good womam - well producers Bob Funking and Bill Stutler have more than just one good woman making their 40 years such a success. Meet Von Ann Stutler, Pia Haas, Ginny Baisi, Lisa Tiso and more - the Women of The Westchester Broadway Theater! Join me on August 21st at 10amPT/1pmET as I share these amazing women here on Word of Mom Radio - the show for Mompreneurs - the NEW Business Women.
Thanks to our show sponsors This is How We Grow and Safety First Bags. Meet all our sponsors in our Momprenuer Marketplace.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Goodle+, and email email@example.com with questions, comments and information on how you can share with us.
Word of Mom Radio - sharing the wisdom of women.
Discussion is "Online Dating" vs "Meet & Greet Dating". Is this online daing thing really working or is it a scam. From Match.com to Christian Mingle who do you trust. Are there privacy issues, worried about being hacked. Do more people date online then in person? This a whole lot more of questions will be discucss and answered hopefully. Anyhoo call in and give us your opinion or experience.
"In The Studio with Lennis, at 3pm PST or 6pm EST, 646-727-2914
Join Host Live Chats
- Ring of Fire Ministries (13 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (8 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (7 chatters)
- Comedy Concepts (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- The Conservative Cauldron (3 chatters)
- Boomer and The Babe Network (2 chatters)
- Caroline Sutherland (2 chatters)
- Angelic Light Stream (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (1 chatters)
- Let Me Tell You About My Jesus (1 chatters)
- The Gridiron Studs Show (1 chatters)
- Universal Energy (1 chatters)
- JasonTheSituationRadio (0 chatters)