SORT BY Relevancy
The Good-Enough Parenting Show kicks off the New Year in high gear. We'll be be bringing you all the best experts to help you get the answers and support for your parenting questions and issues. And, when you're done listening to us live, head over to www.good-enoughparenting.com and sign up to receive all our latest news updates AND receive your very own copy of The Good-Enough Parenting Manifesto! On today's show, we'll share the good, the bad and the ugly about Holiday
This Monday, October 14 at 8am Pacific, 11am Eastern, we welcome to The Good-Enough Parenting Show: Linda Deppa of UNCLUTTERED. (Great name, right?)Linda Deppa is a Certified Professional Organizer ® and owner of Uncluttered, a professional organizing company based in the greater Seattle, Washington area. Linda and her team of professionals use a personal, hands-on approach to help individuals and small businesses bring order and calm to their home and work environments.Join us for another lively episode!
Our listeners have spoken, and we have responded. This week, The Good-Enough Parenting Show expands to one hour! To kick off our new and improved format, we'll be talking to Psychotherapist and Certified Myers-Briggs expert, Jessica Butts. Jessica is passionate about self exploration and helping everyone accomplish great things. She'll talk about how understanding your family's type can help you connect with your children, your spouse and yourself! Jessica will also answer yoru questions live and in person on the air. And, we will also be answering your questions. So, head over to www.good-enoughparenting.com, and send us your questions via email. Or listen and call in live during the show. And thanks to all of you for making The Good-Enough Parenting Show a huge success!
If you are one of the 15% of families in the U.S. with a special needs child or children, you know all too well the stress and strain and JOY of challenged parenting. Our guest, Adrienne Bashista, is the co-editor of and contributor to the book Easy to Love but Hard to Raise: Real Parents, Challenging Kids, True Stories and she also runs the blog (easytolovebut.com) and Facebook group by the same name. She is also the managing editor of the blog A Mom's View of ADHD (adhdmomma.com) and has written about parenting children with invisible special needs for multiple publications, print and on-line. Along with Penny Williams, she is one of the founders of the Happy Mama Conference and Retreat, a weekend for moms of kids with "invisible" special needs, held in Raleigh, NC. She is also the director of Families Affected by Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder, and is a trainer for caregivers of people with FASD.
Our guest this week is Dr. Maureen O'Shaughnessy, a educational innovator in WA state, who is starting a new school within an established school district.
Tune in to hear about "flipped education" and "personalized education." This is sure to be an eye-opening show for parents whose kids just don't fit into the rigidity of conventional schooling.
You asked and we are delivering. Some of you asked to hear more about our parenting stories and life lessons, so this week's show is giving you the unplugged version of our lives.
We will ask each other 3 questions but we won't know the questions in advance so we can't prepare answers. It'll be RAW and UNCENSORED!!!!
This week's guest on The Good-Enough Parenting Show is Amy Lang. Amy is a “parent’s best friend with benefits” when it comes to talking to kids about the birds and the bees. She founded her business Birds And Bees And Kids Dot Com8 years ago and has helped 1000s of parents of all beliefs rock the sex talks. You can follow her on Facebook & Twitter: F
This week, Margit and Barbara gab about their new book "A Year of Good-Enough Parenting." Join in as they share insights, stories and the honest truth about their first collaboration that was waaaaaay more than a year in the making. And, call in to ask you questions and talk to Margit and Barb live on the air. You can get the book on Amazon, Kindle or by visiting www.good-enoughparenting.com.
Our guest this week is Diane Easley. Diane is a Feng Shui instructor who offers inspired direction on how to develop confidence, stop worrying and step into one’s own true power. She understands that vital life energy is everywhere and she teaches how to connect with these energies to live a life of graciousness and ease. Her book "Create the Life you Want, a practical guide to connecting with your energy," will be published in the summer of 2013.
As an accomplished Abundance and Clarity Advisor, Diane helps people address underlying issues that are holding them back from standing fully in their power. Diane listens deeply, speaks from the heart and provides insight designed to transcend in a positive way.
Join Host Live Chats
- Joeygiggles (17 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (12 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (8 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (7 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (6 chatters)
- divinewisdomradio (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (4 chatters)
- Trek Talking (4 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (4 chatters)
- Real Metaphysical Talk (3 chatters)
- Local Live Music (3 chatters)
- The War Room (3 chatters)
- We are TOPS (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- The Portal (2 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (2 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (2 chatters)
- Creative Consciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- Deliverance Ministry (2 chatters)
- Above The Fray Podcast (1 chatters)
- Authority Smashers (1 chatters)
- Cins Chat Corner (1 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (1 chatters)
- Conservative Report (1 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (1 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (1 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Elevate The Soul (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (1 chatters)
- SPEAKINPURPOSELY Stacy Y Whyte (1 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (1 chatters)
- The Gab (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- N Plain English Book Club (1 chatters)
- Off the Rails Radio2 (1 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart Ministries (1 chatters)
- Pastor Ryan (1 chatters)
- SIN JONES (1 chatters)
- siramediaradio (1 chatters)
- Soul Sister GO Sister (1 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (1 chatters)