SORT BY Relevancy
ALL GIRL TALK RADIO IS YOUR #1 SPOT FOR REALITY TALK RADIO. JOIN THE MISTRESSES OF INTERNET TALK RADIO FOR 2 FULL HOURS OF HOT TOPICS, LIFE ISSUES, AND WHAT EVER ELSE THAT MATTERS! HOST RAMBUNCTIOUS ANGIE AND HER TWO OFF THE CHAIN CO-HOSTS.. MS. MUSE AND JAI LEAVE NO STONE UN TURNED WITH THEIR UNREHEARSED, UNSCRIPTED TOPICS... JOIN ALLGIRLTALKRADIO.COM MONDAY'S WEDNESDAY'S THURSDAY'S AND FRIDAYS FROM 8PM-10PM EST.
JOIN US ON LINE AT WWW.ALLGIRLTALKRADIO.COM
FACEBOOK: AGTR CHICKS http://WWW.ALLGIRLTALKRADIO.COM
FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: ALL GIRL TALK RADIO
Wherever you are, either within or outside the political spectrum, you should have doubts, disappointments and the desire to correct the mess which is our political government and its politically appointed officials & elected representatives. I am neither of those nor ever intend to be one. I wish to serve our country and you as President. Please excuse such a big statement. I know it's important statement. It's almost audacious, almost preposterous, except for you and me, if only, you can weather my broadcasts on Blog Talk Radio - not for a moment compromising your views, but expanding on what is better. Although not bigger than conventional radio, Blog Talk Radio is the only medium open to me for a presently unknown and presently insignificant person. But, imagine, for this moment and more to come, Clinton vs. Clinton in the 2016 Presidential Election: a person of the people ( not of a party ) VERSUS politics, PACs, political influence, political contributions, campaign banners, buttons and tv ads.
I am for everything better and good. I present myself without the aid of campaign financing or political endorsements. I come to you, as in the old days, by word of mouth and the ride by light of Paul Revere.
I am capable of this feat. The same may be said of you.
I am thankful for your time and consideration...
I am thankful for our country..
( c2it )
i am Curtis Clinton, Curt Clinton & c2
MMA EXPOSED will have interviews, pranks, and the Big Question of the Week. We will have all raw material with no scripts and pre scheduled events. It will be taken live and take everything as it comes. The good is about doing a good deed for someone in the MMA community. The bad is about bringing one of MMA badboy to expose the truth on anything they would like. The UGLY is confronting people in the mixed martial arts industry and bring them out in the open. We will also have the Big Question of the Week which we target a certain individual and ask them a question that they do not want to answer. The show will always be full of pranks of people in MMA, and take them to the boiling point until they snap! It will be non stop entertainment from start to finish.
Generally when the waters near the shore of a beach recede, it means a tsunami is on its way and you need to run your ass off. This weekend, the receding waters signify the imminent arrival of one of the hardest hitting fighters in the world today, Gennady Golovkin. You should still run your ass off, however. The last minute cancelation of Tyson Fury vs. Dereck Chisora II means the boxing world will be even more dependent on Golovkin-Geale to satisfy its bloodlust. This week on TQBR Radio, Bad Left Hook's James Foley and Patrick Connor of Queensberry Rules do a comprehensive preview of Golovkin-Geale and the Bryant Jennings vs Mike Perez co-feature on HBO, and recap last weekend's card from Macau, China that featured Zou Shiming, Guillermo Rigondeaux and Brian Viloria. Joining the jealous junkies this week is boxing writer and Bad Left Hook contributor Steve Janoski. Thanks for tuning in!
(Photos: Chris Farina/Top Rank)
Laura Ashley is a brand new charming sensation that promises a powerhouse in country music. There is nothing fake about this 20-year-old country girl who is full of life, passion, and a hankering for adventure.
The music scene began early for this dirty-blonde spitfire. As a small fry, Laura would often scurry off to the horses to sing them a tune or two. The great outdoors was her everyday stage.
Though Laura has devoted many years to classical vocal training, her true sass and joy comes out best when she’s belting it with a twang. A two time All-Stater in voice, Laura sings in church and at weddings. She recently decided to follow her dream of performing and writing country music. Music is part of her daily life whether practicing, performing, or writing she pushes on to go farther.
Though Laura is just beginning, she has already been blessed to sing backstage with artists Randy Houser, Thomas Rhett, Lauren Alaina, and Phil Vassar. Laura’s love for country music runs deep. With her love for wide open spaces and her remarkable little red horse, Lil' Bit, Laura is a true cowgirl. Heck, she's even ridden her horse to work on several occasions! With her authentic country background, anyone can see that her music is real!
So if you’re ever in their hometown you just might see Laura Ashley and her horse galloping across green fields with a sense of fierce freedom trailing behind them in the wind. And if you’re quiet you might hear a country song echoing off the golden Ozark hills. Laura has tucked her country voice inside all her life... until now. There’s a promising future for this cowgirl with big vocals and her little red horse!
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder develops after a terrifying ordeal that involved physical harm or the threat of physical harm. It is a type of anxiety disorder. It can occur after you have gone through an extreme emotional trauma that involve the threat of injury or death. More often times than not, we relate PTSD to war veterans. However normal everyday people who may have been assaulted, experienced some sort of accident or disaster can be affected by this. Many of us encounter problems in life, bad experiences and injuries. Usually things that we can bounce back from without any permanent, psychological damage or set backs. As a part of mental disorder, this often times goes untalked about. This episode I have the opportunity to talk to an E6/SSG (Staff Sergeant) in the army for 7 years. Tune in as we talk about his struggles with PTSD, when he was diagnosed and did his childhood play a part in his PTSD. Phone line will be opened! Calls and questions are welcomed! Show starts at 7pm EST. (347) 855-8637
in Self Help
Last week Jennifer talked about a major astrological event that took place on Wednesday, the 16th: the movement of Jupiter into Leo, a place where it hasn't been in almost 13 years. Jupiter is considered to be the great benefactor, the Fairy Godmother of the planets, who wants to bestow delicious goodies upon all of us. Well folks, there's more good news to come! This Thursday Jupiter is conjoining the Sun, which makes July 24th the "luckiest day of the year" in astrology. Not only that, there's a positive new moon two days later on July 26th, and a trine (another auspicious aspect) taking place at the same time! Yikes! As the saying goes, "It's all good." I'll take it! Tune in to find out what these celestial events may have in store for you.
Oh Taste and see that the Lord is Good: Blessed is the man that trusteth in Him. Psalm 34:8
The Goodness of the Lord is not only tasted in the Good times: But His Goodness is manifest or discovered by the saints, from having gone through some things in this life... only to experience the delivering power of God. It's when he brings us out, that we can say like David said: This poor man cried and the Lord heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles. Psalm 34:6
Join us as we encourage ourselves in the Goodness of the Lord. Call in at 7:00 PM Eastern, (347) 637-2793 to listen-in Live. Or just press the link, to hear the broadcast. Blessings.
LiveParanormal.com & History. FM Radio Present
Paranormal Investigator Radio
Listen and chat now: LIVE Video Chat & Listen Live ONLY on www.liveparanormal.com
Paranormal Investigator Radio – is a unique blend of entertainment for enthusiasts of the world of the paranormal. Each of the hosts is entertaining on their own but combined you will ask yourself where that hour went to. Covering everything from ghosts to UFOs you will never know what the Bad Boys of the Paranormal will come up with next. Celebrity guests, team spotlights, they do it all. Or perhaps you want to participate in the “Paranormal Parley” where we encourage people to call in and ask us bizarre questions related to the paranormal. You won’t want to miss us every Tuesday at 7-8pm (est).
Official Show Page: http://www.liveparanormal.com/rip.html
LiveParanormal.com is the PREMIER online community dealing with all things : Paranormal, Unexplained, History, Horror, Sci Fi, & More. Enjoy 24/7 interaction with other like minded people from around the world! ALL members can use their web cam / mic in our fully multi media chat room which offers the most personal and interactive experience on the net!
We over 60 different live radio & video shows on our History FM radio network!
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (45 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (39 chatters)
- The Portal (22 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (17 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (16 chatters)
- 63289 (16 chatters)
- FFToolbox (13 chatters)
- HOV Radio (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (10 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (9 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (9 chatters)
- SHRAonair (7 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (7 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Patriot Family (6 chatters)
- Lets Talk Jets with Dennis Tyson (5 chatters)
- Sports Card Live (5 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (5 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (5 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (4 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (4 chatters)
- Cubanarama (4 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (4 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (4 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (4 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (3 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (3 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (3 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- LibertyRules (3 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (2 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (2 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- The Real Time Radio Network (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (2 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- Matt and Phil Show (2 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (2 chatters)
- PASOS (2 chatters)
- Tinabrandon (2 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (1 chatters)
- wayneG (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Pastor Andrew Bills (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MBN (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Real Talk With Robert Simmons (1 chatters)
- Sales Coaching Chalk Talk (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- Takeover Tuesday (1 chatters)
- The Candy Coated Network (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Art Bulla (1 chatters)
- Common Ground Media Group OK (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Disasterpiece Theater (1 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (1 chatters)
- DONNELL BALLARD MORNING SHOW (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (0 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (0 chatters)
- American Statesman (0 chatters)