SORT BY Relevancy
Join Book Club Girl (www.bookclubgirl.com) as she talks to bestselling, award-winning author Francine Prose about her newest novel Goldengrove. Focusing on a young girl facing the consequences of sudden loss after the death of her sister, this masterful coming-of-age work is radiant with the possibility of summer and charged by the restless sexual tension of teenage life.
Kate Sullivan interviews Francine Prose, the author of fifteen books of fiction, including "Blue Angel" -- a finalist for the National Book Award. Her newest book, "Anne Frank: the Book, the Life, the Afterlife," launches this week. Her novel, Goldengrove, was published in September 2008. She is the president of PEN American Center. She lives in New York City.
In "Anne Frank: The Book, the Life, the Afterlife," Francine Prose, who is author of "Reading Like a Writer," explores the artistry, ambition, and enduring influence of Anne Frank’s classic, "The Diary of a Young Girl." Approved by both the Anne Frank House Foundation in Amsterdam and the Anne Frank-Fonds in Basel, run by the Frank family, this work of literary criticism unravels the complex, fascinating story of the diary and effectively makes the case for it being a work of art from a precociously gifted writer.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (29 chatters)
- Jay King Network (9 chatters)
- THOR MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (9 chatters)
- churchfolk (7 chatters)
- Charlotte View Internet Radio (5 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- PsychicEnergyreaderbrenda (5 chatters)
- Psychic Mia0899cs (3 chatters)
- Barbara Grace Reynolds (3 chatters)
- Denise Griffitts (2 chatters)
- Lighten Up With Jen and Cheri (2 chatters)
- The Networking Diva Hour (2 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (2 chatters)
- KnowledgeShift (1 chatters)
- Conservative Cauldron Radio (1 chatters)