SORT BY Relevancy
Join me and author Phaedra Anderson for a discussion on living celibate and single, finding and living your life's purpose and living for God. Celibacy is a topic many - even Christians - often shy away from. But today you don't want to miss this conversation on how you CAN be celibate and live a fulfilling life.
This month on Purpose Living Radio, we are ALLLL about celebrating our mothers! The twist is, we are celebrating those who are living on PURPOSE! These mothers not only take the joy of being a mother seriously, but also are ready to conquer whatever to be their own boss. They aren't playing games!
This week we have the pleasure of speaking with Charlene Falepouono, better known as Charlee Rose. Charlee Rose is an entrepreneur, author, speaker, and leadership expert. She is the founder of Y.A.E. Now! Y.A.E. pronounced yay, stands for you are enough! She speaks to women leaders and entrepreneurs that wish to gain clarity in their purpose and vision. She provides solutions to overcome personal barriers, such as domestic violence/abuse, low self-esteem, and family ties, that keep women from transitioning to their next level of greatness. Contact her at email@example.com. Follow her at Twitter.com/thecharleerose.
Victorious Living is a ministry where you can come with us to and excited evening of how we can live victorious through taking care of our bodies. Dr. T. Jackson of Washington D.C. explains to us the importance of the care and maintance of our bodies. We, also discuss what water does for the body, along with rest and plenty of quite time! Minister J. Williams will explain how the word of God can and does teach us how to care for the body, also.
Prayers and concerns for our community are always apart of the show.
Come join us every Friday evening between 7:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. We will be delighted to have you join Us,
Prophet Lockhart had another engagement so join Lady A and myself tonight at 8pm EST as we talk about Living a Spiritual Life and becoming comfortable doing the work publicely. We'll discuss How to tell your family and friends what you're into, and share our own growing pains stories. We'll also continue with our segments on becoming a Professional Spiritual Worker. See you tonight!
My blog continues about what it is like to be the caregiver for a parent in assisted living, nursing home and hospice. In this episode, I will speak about Hopsice and my Mother's choices about her death. I will talk about the prospect of her death and how the Hopsice services have helped.
Join us for a conversation on groups and coalitions for family members of individuals with disabilities. Well discuss why they are important, and the types of activities, resources, advocacy, information, services and support they coordinate and provide. We'll also talk about how to organize a vibrant group in your community that gains support and members, and makes a positive impact!
Our guests are from the southeastern region of Pennsylvania. Joining us will be:
Sara Crimm of Families CCAN, a group of families of adults with disabilities who are working to find innovative solutions for employment, housing and community living for their adult family members.
Tara Horowitz of AutismGuards, a parent and guardian resource/networking group facilitating educational information and recreational resources for adolescents with ASD.
Jim Wurster of New Avenue Foundation, whose mission is is to create more meaningful lives for people with disabilities and autism, and to reduce dependence on the government programs that now support these individuals.
PA Independent Living Radio Show is brought to you Fridays at 12:00 pm EST by The Arc of Luzerne County. Please consider a donation in support of our work to help improve the quality of life for people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities and their families.
Visit PA Disability News to stay up to date on news and events of interest to the PA disability community. Thanks for listening!
Reaching out to the world through Jesus in teaching, Music Ministry, and the healing anointing of Jesus.
John chapter 4 is one of my favorite chapters in the Bible. Here in his conversation with The Woman at the Well, Jesus tells us about living water. He explains that God is Spirit and that those who worship must worship in spirit and in truth. In a day and time when it seems that everything is on overdrive, let's talk about what it means to drink deeply of the living water in the 21st century.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (459 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (77 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (55 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (26 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (22 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (14 chatters)
- Witch School (13 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (12 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (12 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (11 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (10 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (9 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (9 chatters)
- thelordshour (9 chatters)
- Ms Blue (8 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (7 chatters)
- SURN Host (5 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (4 chatters)
- Islamic House of Israel (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- CenterStage (3 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio Ministries (3 chatters)
- Seth Everett (3 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (2 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (1 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Blog Talk USA (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- Rebelution Radio (1 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (1 chatters)
- The Red Carpet2 (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- The Keno Trice Show (1 chatters)