SORT BY Relevancy
Listen to the powerful Word of the Lord through Rev. Wayne and Rev. Carolyn Anders... anointed servants of God in this end-time army. You will be blessed, encouraged, and challenged by the uncompromising messages you will hear!
Their many years of ministry and their love for God and people is very evidenced in the messages. The Anders minister in Churches, nursing homes, prisons, and have a powerful prayer ministry as well. You can check out their website at www.calglgm.wix.com/lglgm.
How to be real god men and god women in the the present (now) Feat the intillectual Nuben Menkarayzz
Praying the Apostle Paul's prayer and getting results. We will also look at the prayers of many others who prayed and receive results.
‘And whensoever ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have aught against any one; that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.’—MARK xi. 25.
WHAT WILL PRAYER ACCOMPLISH?
1. Prayer opens floos gates of the soul to God; lifts the soul up to God. God floods with light the soul of those who open their hearts to him in earnest, pleading prayer. His blessing is never withheld from the soul that seeks it with the whole heart.
2. Prayer increases faith and brings spiritual blessing. It is through prayer that we become acquainted with God, and a more intimate knowledge of God must of necessity increase our faith, and increased faith means an increasingly satisfying religious experience.
3. Prayer enlists us for God’s will. It puts us in an attitude of receptivity where we become more willing to do God’s bidding. It increases our desire to know and to do his will, and thus enlists us in his service.
4. Prayer gives us fortitude and patience. It gives us the courage and patience to face and conquer the problems, and diffculties of life with fortitude. It not only gives us the spiritual strength to do so, but often the necessary physical strength is bestowed. We are comforted and sustained by the assurance that “underneath are the everlasting arms.”
5. Prayer enables us to help others. Through prayer it is possible to infuence and help others as we might not in any other way. It is the high power wireless by which our longing to do them good is conveyed to them through God.
Prayer will change you.
Think About IT .Who do you see as the victims of evil in the world around you? What do you see as your role in the battle against evil? Whaat are your greatest weapons to stand against satan and his forces. How would you define the work of satan in this modern world? What does it mean to you that Jesus has given Christians Authority over satan? What fears,if any,do you have regarding satan's power and influence? Need to know ,Christ death on the cross appeared to be a defeat, yet it was the moment of the greatest victory. it was the connecting point between God's Promise in the Garden and Jesus ' eventual victory at Armageddon. During Jesus ' time on earth , Satans demons recognized Jesus's authourity. When he was casting the demons out of Legion, they spoke up to negotiate their transfer into swine rather then being sent away (Mark 5:1-13).TheWatchman
Join us tonight for a candid chat about the ills of depression and suicide in the Christian Community. We will discuss the pressures upon leaders as well as workers in todays Christian society.
We will talk to others who were tettering on the verge of suicide, but God's love saved them from committing the unforgettable sin.
Call in and share your concerns, or comments on this serious issue facing us today, 646-915-8258.
We can try to have the highest grades and be the best at school. We can try to be the best at sports. But being smart and good at sports doesn’t define who we are. We have to realize that others cannot create our identity.
God has already told us who we are. He says that no matter how smart we are, how weak or strong we are, how athletic we are, or how much people like us, we are loved by Him and matter so much to Him.
Through our weakness we are able to see how great and strong God is. It doesn’t matter if others say we aren’t good at something, God says He can use all of us to show His love to the world.
? Who do you think God says you are?
2 Corinthians 11:30-31
There is no such thing as a perfect identity. If you always try to be someone that others will like, you’ll end up not having peace in your life. To have peace in our lives, we must listen to God and get comfortable being who He wants us to be. We’re meant to rely on Him, to know His love for us, and trust that God shows us our identity.
Part of living a godly life is having a group of friends who support you in your relationship with Him. Being a part of a godly community is vital in not forgetting that who we are is defined by God and not others.
Which of your friends and family help support you in your relationship with Christ?
2 Corinthians 5:16-17
Informative, real and frank discussions about topics that affect the Alcoholic. We do not speak for AA as a whole but with a members eye view. Some of our topics will include:: The History of AA, the 12 Steps, The Traditions, The Promises, The Big Book, the Washingtonian Society, The Oxford Group, What is a Sponsor, How do you know if you are an Alcoholic, anonymity and a Big Book Study Guide. Join us as we grow in our fellowship One Day at a Time.
Inspirations with Jocelyn Epps and her co-host Rafae Epps On tonight's show we are in the ATL. for a live Inspirational Servics with PASTOR AND ELECT LADY DAVIS of Walk By FAITH. Joining Aostle Wesley for a spirit filled uplifting nicht, , Blogtalkradio.com/Inspirations with Jocelyn Epps Callin Number: 347.850.1573 E-mail Adress: firstname.lastname@example.org Facebook: Jocelyn Epps Inspirations The PsalmitStudios 313.307.7172 Administrative Assistant, Dianna Blair: 248.727.3640 .God bless,
The life of Jesus Christ (Yeshua Messiah) as prophesied in the Old Testament hundreds of before being fulfilled in the New Testament