SORT BY Relevancy
(05/06/09) - Tonight's topics on the GM in Philly Show will highlight one VERY broad topic, followed by a much more introspective one. "What is the basis, surrounding the fight against LGBT people?" a puzzling and enlightening question, followed by a more detailed look at WHO exactly GM in Philly is, and why he has decided to take up a stance in the fight for civil rights.
Tonight's Topics (If we can hit them all):
1. Looking at good players like Ohio State CB Courtney Roby and Wisconsin WR Jared Abbrederis, we will talk about how thin/small players fall on draft boards and get drafted below less athletic players at the same position and why? We will also look at how teams with less accurate QB’s might view a bigger WR like Texas A&M’s Mike Evans.
2. With all the initial hype that there could be more QB's drafted in the first round then there were in 1983, and with Oregon QB Marcus Mariota staying in school and Georgia QB Aaron Murray and LSU QB Zach Mettenberger tearing their ACLs, now we could end up with only one or two. Thoughts????
3. While many believe Minnesota and Houston to making head coach changes and possible GM changes, what do we think should be done by Redskins?
4. Who do we think will win the conference championship games and why? The NFC seems to have two or three teams that could be classified as elite (SF, Seattle and NO even though Seattle blew them out on Monday), we will compare them to teams in the AFC.
5. Also, Mel Kiper said if Florida State QB Jameis Winston were in the 2014 NFL Draft he would without question be the No.1 overall pick. We will talk about how the misperceptions get put out there by the media and why? It is not to say that Winston will not be chosen that high, but if he doesn't people will be talking about how he would have been had he been allowed to be enter the draft this year.
Tonight on the GM Junior Scouting podcast we take a loot at:
The AFC Playoff picture
Chip Kelly and the success of the Eagles
Michigan State vs. Ohio State in the Big 10 Championship Game and whether the winner could hold up against Alabama or Florida State in a Bowl game.
We compare and contrast LB's Max Bullough and Ryan Shazier and CB's Darqueze Dennard and Bradley Roby
A look at the Chicago Bears QB position from a long term perspective.
A look at some players in this rookie class that we liked and disliked, and how they have fared thus far.
Modern Combat Masters Presents GM Andre to the show.
Our guests can call in at 9 PM EST Wednesday 10/21/2015 by dialing 1-(646)-716-6825
Join our host Professor Darrell Sarjeant, and Co-Host Dan Vena Sensei for this special interview.
We will air live this Wednesday night 10/21/2015.
GM Chris and Captain Stu join us for a second show of fun and antics. Of course we will discuss Star Trek Attack Wing as well as other Star Trek related issues, we may even spoil a new ship......RESISTANCE IS FUTILE. I have heard a rumor that the Ferengi war criminal, Vax, may also join us. Chris and Stu will talk about roleplaying Star Trek Attack Wing and running an on going campaign. Chis and Stu have donated a set of exclusive non-OP, non-official, Star Trek Attack Wing set of cards for one lucky fan. You will receive Captain Stu, Vax and some cool upgrades. These are the same cards that they use on The Wandering Inn. This show will be a blast and you should call early and call often.....Let your fingers do the walking
Let's go deeper on a discussion with your very own Lisalove, Marcus-marcus, Wendywen, Maurice Brown and investigate whether men now days try to take on an image they are not and let the woman of today take on the role of the man of the house. Let's figure out why showing your underwear which they call in jail "prison booty" a cool trend. Why are females attracted to the "prison booty" and only have a bycyle and unemployed - and mad at the world such a turn on in today's media. Are these false statments are is their a deep truth. Only on GM RADIO, where questions are answered.
Docradio Presents Modern Combat Masters with Host Professor Darrell Sarjeant, Co-Host & Executive Producer Dan Vena Sensei.
Tonights Special Guest is Grand Master Cynthia Rothrock.
You can dial directly into the show by using this number : 1-(646)-716-6825
Join an all new cast on a explosive topic this Sunday at 3pm EST. Who's running to get naked first woman or me?. Alot of people may be suprised by the answers for today's topic.
Will the bull make way first, or is the kitty cat one seductive instigator/sex machine.
only on GM RADIO WHERE QUESTIONS ARE ANSWERED !!!
Today will be going deeper on how to put away the snake we like to call racism. Can't this evil snake be killed or is it immortal
Follow us on this heated topic on GM RADIO where questions are answered, starring your very own MARCUS-MARCUS, WENDY-WEN AND MAURICE BROWN.
On this paticular episode it will be an epic battle of the sexes.
Are men extremely thirsty,can't keep their pants on, and on constant 24/7 thot patrol?
Are females using "I had too many drinks to remember" as an excuse to cover up a alleged thirst for the magic stick aka mandeenka pipe? Find out only on the GM RADIO!!
Join us Friday 3pm EST.
The most of us want to know, is america great because of racist measures or is conspiracy what keeps America relevant in the media? Are aliens real, bigfoot,will there be an ice age, is this truly global warming, is law enforcement fueled be stereotypes, etc. There's only one radio station in the world that is willing to investigate and go deeper into these topics to challenge these allegations.
Can you handle hard cold statments, bold answers, can you handle the HEAT. ENTER AT YOUR OWN WILL HERE LIVE ON GM RADIO AT 3PM EST.
Join Host Live Chats
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)