SORT BY Relevancy
This will be a great episode that you will not want to miss. We will have Glynn Loope from Cigar Rights of America (CRA) on the show to provide updates on anti-tobacco legislation that impacts all of that enjoy fine cigars. Glynn will provide action that each of you can take to protect your rights to enjoy cigars in America. Feel ftree to call in the ask Glynn and questions! If you are not currently look into joining to join the fight.
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Champagne Sundays show, broadcasting live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 409 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- Charles Wright – soul music great and founder of the Watts 103rd St. Rhythm Band discusses his new autobiographical series ‘Up From Where We’ve Come: An Eventful Journey’ that covers the racism and hardship the Wright family faced as sharecroppers near Clarksdale, Mississippi circa the 1940s.
- Kim Eierman, an expert environmental horticulturist, master gardener and master naturalist, will share pollinator-friendly gardening tips to help save bees, butterflies and pollinators.
- Glynn Burrows, historian and owner of Norfolk Tours UK, discusses the importance of shopping locally and youth education.
- Doreen Taylor, award winning singer-songwriter, talks about her new holiday single ‘My Christmas Wish’.
L. Abdul-Kenyatta has performed as a workshop facilitator and motivational speaker. He is a poet, storyteller, jazz and blues vocalist and a novelist. He was an actor with the San Francisco Neighborhood Arts Children’s Theater for five years. San Francisco State University, Black Studies Department - (Associate Professor) Lectured on African and African-American History and Literature. His novel FIVE THOUSAND URGENTLY POINTLESS DISTRACTIONS was published in 2000. He is the 2005 Berkeley Poetry Festival Slam Poetry Champion. He was a member of the Oakland 2004 National Slam Team and the 2006 San Francisco Slam Master, the 2007 Marin County Fair Slam Poetry Champion and a member of the 2007 San Francisco National Slam Team. He appeared in the Jamie De Wolfe film "SMOKED". He is a contributing NPR storyteller and has performed on Snap Judgment. He has performed as a storyteller with Gina Gold, Jamie De Wolfe, Glynn Washington and Kay De Martini…
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Happy Hour show airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 408 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- Shotgun Holler - Mandolinist Shawn Brock and guitarist / lead vocalist Matt Jones of the bluegrass band Shotgun Holler discuss their recently released album ‘Loaded’ and appearance on CMT’s Josh Wolf Show.
- Labor Laws & Holidays - Attorney S. Ward Heinrichs Esq., partner at Backstrom & Heinrichs in San Diego, California, discusses employment laws regarding the holidays.
- Guy Fawkes - Glynn Burrows, owner of Norfolk Tours UK, reports on England’s historic Guy Fawkes Gunpowder Plot and Bonfire Night.
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Champagne Sundays show, broadcasting live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 408 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- A Taste of Norfolk - Glynn Burrows, owner of Norfolk Tours in England talks about the different foods and culinary destinations of Norfolk, UK.
- Holidays in Hollister - Juli Vieira, Executive Director of San Benito County Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Bureau chats about the upcoming Holiday Events in Hollister, CA, gateway to Pinnacles National Park.
- Rock Talk - Marilee Strech, owner of Crossroads Treasures in Julian, CA discusses the historical and metaphysical properties of Carnelian.
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine for Big Blend Radio’s Champagne Sundays variety show, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 408 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- Historic Graveyards with Glynn Burrows of Norfolk Tours, England.
- Cooking Portobello Mushrooms with Five-star Chef Ivan Flowers of San Diego.
- Fall Fun in Yuma, Arizona with Linda Morgan, Executive Director of Yuma Visitors Bureau.
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Way Back When history show, streaming live online from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 407+ National Park units.
On This Episode:
- Author Nick Bunker will discuss his award-winning book ‘AN EMPIRE ON THE EDGE: How Britain Came to Fight America’, winner of the 2015 George Washington Book Prize and finalist for the 2015 Pulitzer Prize in History.
- Historian Glynn Burrows of Norfolk Tours UK will talk about some of the historic heroes and villains of East Anglia, England.
Thank you for joining us on The Michael Dresser Show! Today we welcome these guests to our show:
Richard Gordon: Author of "Quantum-Touch: The Power to Heal," http://www.QuantumTouch.com
Alan Gelb: Author of "Having the Last Say: Capturing Your Legacy in One Small Story," http://www.havingthelastsay.com
Kevin Glynn: Author of "Tyrannosaurus Sex," http://www.LinkedIn.com/pub/kevin-glynn/24/a60/1b2
Thank you for joining us today on The Michael Dresser Show!
After a brief hiatus...WE'RE BACK!!! And we are coming to all of you Inmates and BabyBats with a Vengence!!! Tonight's special guest for Group Therapy With Nico Nice is ACTRESS/PRODUCER/BUSINESSWOMAN TAMARA GLYNN!!! Tamara is of course best know for her role as Samantha in the 80s Horror Hit HALLOWEEN 5: THE REVENGE OF MICHAEL MYERS!!! That's not all, Ms. Glynn will be discussing her interactions with fans at conventions, her horror film festival and her new business endevour CELEBRATEYOU!!! Ladyaslan, Mama Bat herself, will be flying out of the cave with some goodness for your ears!!! STARCHASM will be the featured musical guest on Dark Delights With Ladyaslan!!!! Starchasm will be rocking the very foundation of The Asylum!!! What would our show be without the return of The Saint, Terri The Twisted Housewife and our newest member of the family Kiki??? So prepare yourselves to be entertained as we reopen THE GATES TO THE ASYLUM!!!!
Tonight join your host and Medium Pamela Marie Edmunds as she facilitates her bi-monthly call in show for listeners. It's an opportunity to receive a FREE Mediumship Reading. Pamela will connect with you and then will connect to one of your loved ones in the spirit world.. While connecting to your loved one she will bring you information to prove who your loved one is and a message which is loving, supportive, and healing in nature.
More About Pamela Marie Edmunds;
She has a BA in Women's Studies, and a MA in Holistic Leadership. Pamela is a Medium, Trance Medium, Hypnotherapist, Past Life Regressionist, and Usui Reiki Master/Teacher.
As a Medium, Pamela has studied with; Rita Berkowitz of Massachusetts, Glynn Edwards, and Brenda Lawrence, both of Great Britain. She has worked at numerous churches, healing centers and other venues over the past fifteen years doing Mediumship, healing and teaching. Pamela has her own office in Shirley, Massachusetts where she does sessions by phone, and in person.
She is the host of "Bridge Between Two Worlds" an online radio show which airs on Blog Talk Radio Network Wednesdays at 9:00 PM EST.
Glynn Burrows chats with Big Blend Radio hosts Nancy J. Reid and Lisa D. Smith about tracing family history back to Norfolk, England and American Presidents such as Abraham Lincoln, who have family ties in East Anglia towns as Norfolk, Essex, and Suffolk. Glynn is a family historian and owner of Norfolk Tours in England. Watch for his upcoming article on American Presidents with English family connections in the July issue of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine.
This interview originally aired on June 7, 2015 on Big Blend Radio's Champagne Sundays show, that broadcasted live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona.