SORT BY Relevancy
Anna needs a few weeks to find some great Guests for Season 5 but she thought she'd open up the phone lines and talk directly to her Listeners for the next few weeks to find out what people want to hear and who they'd like to have on the show. If you're interested in being on the show, call in! "Heart to Heart with Anna" will be LIVE at 11:00 USA Central Time. We'll talk about upcoming themes, some of the Guests Anna already has planned for the show OR whatever the callers want to talk about. The number to call in is: (646) 200-4809. Are you outside the USA? No problem! If you have a Skype account, you can call in with Skype! It takes a little preparation -- here's what you do:
1) Sign up with BlogTalkRadio -- it's free and it's easy!
2) When you get the email from BlogTalkRadio, confirm it
3) You're ready to use Skype with BlogTalkRadio! Go to the BlogTalkRadio site, signin and then you can click on the Skype button. This will allow you to call into the show!
Some hate Floyd "Money" Mayweather but some revere his talents. Some hate Kobe Bryant and some love his skills. We hate ceratin athletes for many diffrent reasons but are our reasons valid? Tonight episode will turn the light on the fans and our reasons to despise others.
Do you think that athletes put themselves in a position to receive hate from fans?
What can an athlete do to change the publics (or one persons's) opinion about them?
How much involvement does the media have in hating an athlete or entertainer?
Really Cool People...all across the country will be tuning-in to "The BCS Experience: History-Arts-Culture-Politics in Review & Discussion" – live – every Wednesday – 5-6 pm (EST) on www.goproradio.com.
Please call in to join Libby and jolly Wednesday’s at 5:30pm Eastern US time weekly, for sharing stories from the heart about both earthly experiences while moving through the matrix without a legal name, and spiritual connections to the big part of you, of who you really are! Sharing our stories is so valuable to both the teller and the ones listening.
We suggest that we all are open, and share while we remain aware of how we are expressing ourselves.
When relating stories, a great way to give perspective is to speak in the present moment as you are describing what happened… as if you are a camera recording what is happening; speaking in the third person can bring objectivity to situation.
Libby and jolly are here not to correct you, but to simply remind you [with some flexibility] of the rocky waters of getting lost in the memories and to stay in the now… as in the gift or gem that comes with the story. Remember, it is all about balance.
Standing in our power is so much fun. Come join us in this inflowment of empowerment
On this episode of Barbershop Conversations, we discuss current events, pop culture and how some women price themselves out of the dating market.
Barbershops are not just a place where men stop in for a haircut or a shave, it’s a place where men fraternize with friends and converse about a myriad of topics. Barbershops around the world serve as a place where men feel free to share their opinions, most of which never leaves the four walls where it was originally shared.
When you walk out of the barbershop with a fresh haircut and new found knowledge, you can’t help but walk with your head high and a little pep in your step.
Barbershop Conversations is a sneak peek into the conversations that men typically have in private. What happens in a barbershop usually stays in a barbershop… UNTIL NOW!
Topics: Current Events, Love, Relationships, Success, Sports & Entertainment. No topic is off limits.
William West S1 Episode 10
Please join your host, William West, in a lively exchange of opinions, facts and ideas large and small. Sports are the jump-off point, but there are no limits to how far or how deep the conversations may go. All is fair, and all are welcome. Live from the City of Brotherly Love.
After a 2 month haitus with some real life going on. Joe and I decide to jump back online and give you some insight on things thats happening in Baltimore. And we have some topics to address the viewers with.. read below!
1. What Happened?
2. Is this a Racial Issue?
3. What is Baltimore like really? (Demographics, Inner City, and how ALL Hoods are alike)
4. What were the Officers Charged with?
5. Is police brutality a national issue, and why?
6. How to stand against or fight the system.
in Indie Music
Join host Jacqueline Jax for a Behind the Music interview broadcasting live from our South Florida studio.
Todays Artist Lineup:
-8pm est: Kristi Hoopes
-8:20pm est: Delmarva
-8:40 pm est: David Dewhirst
-9:00 pm est: Above the Skyline
-9:20 pm est: Joelle Sahar
Top 5 indie music playlist from our top 10 music chart: www.reverbnation.com/avaliveradio
A.V.A Live Radio is an Independent new music station featuring new artists from all over the world. Our mission is to honestly and accurately cover the current state of the music industry and band life culture from the perspective of the music artist. Join our host, recording artist Jacqueline Jax as she journeys through the complex and inspirational music and media world talking with music icons, indie artists, producers and industry professionals joining our music community from the four points of the globe. We invite you to become a valued member of our community as well by subscribing today. www.AvAliveRadio.com || www.twitter.com/AVALIVERADIO || www.facebook.com/AVALIVERADIO || You may also enjoy our support website for developing artists www.americanvocalacademy.com || Our Host www.JacquelineJax.com
Each of us has a gift from the Creator that we must offer to the struggle of our people for freedom. The Principle that states “He who would be your leader must be your servant.” Those of us who, for one reason or another, are accepted as leaders must increase our ability to serve. For it is only in serving that which is bigger than we are that we live and never die. That which is bigger than all of us is the Freedom, of our people in America, the Caribbean, Central and South America, Africa and the Isles of the Pacific.
Wherever Black people are on this planet we suffer, our goal should be to see our wounds healed, the damage repaired and all Black people free to bring again to the world what we originally brought, which was the light of knowledge and advanced civilization.
Dr. Capperauld believes that everyone can learn to have the health and healing that they desire. We all want to improve our bodies, our health, and our perspective on healthy eating and maintaining. It’s a challenge to get the right advice, tips, and feedback that will lead to a healthier lifestyle and not a thinner wallet. Tonight we will discuss healthy weight loss and how to achieve it. We will dive into healthy habits and the concept of whole foods and the benefits.
People need to know that being healthy is something that is available to all.
Good health, including healthy weight loss, is not an elusive “thing” that is only available to a few but a byproduct of learned “healthy habits”.
Get more information from Dr. Capperauld at http://www.conceptsforhealth.com/
Call in LIVE with questions and comments at (646) 378 -0442 or on Twitter.
Email email@example.com to be featured in a future episode.
Chat with me during the show @GaptoothDiva on Twitter.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (482 chatters)
- John Baptist (76 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (58 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (50 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (27 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (16 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (14 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (13 chatters)
- Odwirafo (12 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (11 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (10 chatters)
- DDP Radio (9 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- allah team (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- ShadySykes (7 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (7 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (7 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (7 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (7 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (7 chatters)
- LettesChat (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (6 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- Thats Novel (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (5 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (4 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (4 chatters)
- Living Off The Grid Radio (4 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (3 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- RotoBaller Fantasy Sports Radio (3 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- Littany (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- Nu Ankh Radio (2 chatters)
- nwo truth radio media (2 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (2 chatters)
- 12kyle (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- ANT Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (1 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- DefyingGravity (1 chatters)
- MistyFredricks (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Gary R Davenport (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- The Way Walkers (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- Saiful Haqq (1 chatters)