SORT BY Relevancy
We want to thank you for listening to our show. We have had a few people saying that they would like us to go back to having more shows that allow people to share what is on their mind. With most of our responses to the show being from people who listen to the archives of the show. We have less people taking part then we used to. But this is, "Your Place" and we are going to give it a try. You may have a song that you would like to sing, a testimony, a scripture, share your thoughts on issues that are in the news, and even share your thoughts on something that you think people are overlooking. You are open to share anything and everything. There is only a couple of rules. You can disagree with comments someone else has made but you do not have to be rude in the process, On some topics people may have to agree to disagree while we all get to hear both sides of the issue. We also do not allow any cursing on our show. This is a family show and we do have some children that listen to this show. If you find your microphone cut off in the middle of your thought you have violated one of these two rules. To be on the show all you have to do is push the number 1 on your phone. This shows us you have something to share on our board. We will identify you by the last four digits of your phone number before we put you on the air. If you have shared your thoughts we ask that you push the number 1 on your phone again. Then if you have another comment all you have to do is push 1 again and we will know that you have something more to share.
The Bible tells us that our thoughts are the secret to understanding who we really are. This teaching and prayer helps us to understand and pray against a heart that is showing itself not to be righteous. Let us not be like the hypocrites that are good on the outside but on the inside rotten to the core. God has come to make us Holy through Jesus Christ. He is the only way, the truth and the life - and our only way to deliverance. Amen and Amen.
Megan Tyson King interviews Cyndy Cecil-Bragg. Known as "the Whoopie Queen," Cyndy is a radiant speaker, comedian, and TV personality who has traveled near and far for fun and for her career in the TV industry. From Greece, to Italy and Hong Kong, Cyndy has sampled lots of adventures along the way. In this episode, she shares a few stories of her time on the road, and how some of her "misadventures" have brought her to happiness.
Making Travel Happen’s mission is to instigate more adventure, more fun and more of what you love most in life. Don’t put all your goals and dreams in a “someday” category.Want to travel more? Go. Want to try a new hobby? Start. Want to find more meaning in your life? Set off on your journey.Making Travel Happen’s mission is to instigate more adventure, more fun and more of what you love most in life. Don’t put all your goals and dreams in a “someday” category. Want to travel more? Go. Want to try a new hobby?Start. Want to find more meaning in your life? Set off on your journey.
Relationships can be difficult, but if you have been hurt it can take a lot of effort to not ruin the relationship that you are in because you have not dealt with the issues from your last relationship. So.. It's time to figure out how to move on! Call in and join the coversation about hurt, pain, and ways to move on!
It's a little known fact that most men don't cheat because they have fallen out of love with a woman. The fact is, a majority of men cheat because they want more variety in their lives. In addition to variety, a man wants to feel adored by his woman, he wants to assert his strength and freedom. Truth is, a man wants a woman who places him at the center of her life when he no longer feels like the priority in yours, he cheats.
Men have an innate need to feel loved, respected and appreciated by his woman. When he no longer feels this way, he tries to find outlets to satisfy this need. Cheating is not only be restricted to a sexual act, in fact, it typically ends in sex. When a man cheats on a woman, he is first looking for the new woman to fill an emotional void, sex is typically the byproduct. In some cases, a man is simply trying to satisfy his sexual urge.
If you want to learn how to keep your man from cheating, tune in and we'll tell you what it takes.
in Self Help
About this show: I lost both parents to cancer at 22 and 27. Let's talk about stuff that's hard, ways you can move forward in your life and how to get back to a happier place. My intention is to connect those of us who have lost our mothers, our fathers or both parents, at any age, through the arts, life experiments, looking inward and turning pain into something positive.
In this episode: We all have em, but a lot of us ignore them. I'm gonna talk about FEELINGS and strategies for just noticing the fact that you have them, a LOT of them. We'll start there.
Got a question for Lisa or a comment about a previous show or blog post?
I'd love to hear from you! If you have a question to ask me or a comment about a previous podcast or blog post, please leave a voicemail for me, here: (626) 671-LISA (5472).
in Self Help
Change your thoughts right now and you will change your life Now! Begin today to live your life in total fulfillment. You are the creator of your world! You are the Master Controller of your destiny! Rise up Now and release the imprisoned power, prosperity, splendor and greatness that lies within you. No matter what happened in the past you have the ability to change it in your NOW. Decide today, right Now, to live your life to the fullest. Live a fully, golden life, NOW!
in The Bible
For there is no good tree which produces corrupt fruit, nor a corrupt tree which produces good fruit
for every tree is known by its own fruit, for figs are not gathered from thorns, nor grapes vintaged from a bramble.
The good man, out of the good treasure of his heart, brings forth good; and the wicked [man] out of the wicked, brings forth what is wicked: for out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.
And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things that I say
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (461 chatters)
- John Baptist (90 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (45 chatters)
- in5d (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (25 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (19 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (19 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (16 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (16 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (13 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (12 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (9 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (9 chatters)
- AGHOST Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (7 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (7 chatters)
- canadianglen (7 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (7 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (7 chatters)
- Love Productions (6 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (5 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Dave in the City (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- 12kyle (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (4 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (3 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- David and Wes (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- underground talk (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (2 chatters)
- JUDGEMENT TIME (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- Shriek Speak Radio (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Stu The Wine Guru (1 chatters)
- Prophetess E Bynum Ministries (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Mystery Babylon News Radio (1 chatters)
- Boyzntheoffice (1 chatters)
- Bar Room Atheist (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Cassandra McDonald (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Zombie Rock Radio (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Unseen World (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WBDN Media (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- Hot Topics In The News (0 chatters)