SORT BY Relevancy
The Dress-A-Pa-Looza event is a once a month giveaway on The Dress Addict! This event is always the first Tuesday of each month at noon, PST. Prizes are given away from our extremely generous sponsors, who also offer discount shopping using DRESSADDICT as a coupon code at checkout. More info at www.thedressaddict.com
CLICK HERE FOR A FULL LIST OF PRIZES AND HOW TO ENTER
Today you can win one of several amazing prizes: DRESSES, of course, but also everything that can help accessorize your dress: shapewear, jewelry, makeup and skin care and more! Find out about some of our amazing sponsors, their products, and get clued in on secret promo and coupon codes that you use on our sponsor sites!
Our winners will be selected two ways:
Raffle Drawings - be sure to bookmark the blog giveaway page
Chat Room Giveaways - you'll need the secret codes provided before the show
Today's giveaways are sponsored by:
Sincerely Sweet Boutique
Harvey Prince Perfumes
The Backstage Pass Radio Program is sponsored by Wellesse Liquid Vitamins and Supplements!
We check in with our ace recruiting expert, Miles Joseph, to recap Ohio State's major recruiting camp, Friday Night Lights, Ohio State's two commitments, who is next down the pipe, and what makes Friday Night Lights a special recruiting event. Miles and I also discuss Big Ten Media Days, and the position groups and storylines to watch headed into the start of Ohio State's season.
Filmmaker Kyle Olson visits Movie Addict HQ to discuss Letters to Ashleigh, his moving documentary based on a real-life tragedy involving the murder of teenager Ashleigh Love. This unusual documentary shows how one girl’s death inspired an entire community to make a change. A red-carpet premiere for the movie is scheduled for August 9, and proceeds from this event will be donated to Ashleigh’s family to help them spread the word about Ashleigh’s story in order to bring the perpetrator of this senseless murder to justice. Film critic Mack Bates will co-host this special episode.
During Letters to Ashleigh, family members read letters they received in the days and weeks following Ashleigh’s death – first from close family and friends, and then total strangers from around the country who heard about the story. The film gives audiences a glimpse of a family that was hit with an unimaginable tragedy but still found a way to persevere with their heads held high.
Among Olson’s film and TV credits are the following:
Director of SMHS: 007
Writer/director/producer of Lights, Camera, Camp! and The Robert & Rosie Show
Production staff on Under the Electric Sky, Face/Off, America’s Top Model, Dancing with the Stars
Audience warm-up for The Voice, The X Factor and The Sing-Off
Olson was honored with a Crystal Pillar Award by The National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences, Chicago/Midwest Chapter.
Call in to be on the Radio live with us.. The number is (646) 668- 8638 is the number all you got to do is just call us.. Join Blackii Whyte an Coaldust along with Jolene every day from 4 till 5 p.m. eastern time...You just never know what the show may be about.. We also play local Music from accross Our state.. You can find me and Blackii on facebook he is Blackii Whyte..I am Rebecca Babycoalust Collins.. So join us on facebook or twitter.. Today show is sponsered by: C.C.C.Trail Winery,,,,Shelltowee news review,,,,Blackii Whyte Gazzette...So just pick up the phone and call us if you like to be on our show.... That number again folks is (646) 668- 8638...Try showing some Love and Comapssion for others... Stop being in a world full of all me me me me me..It is not about you it is about others... Be sure to tune in every day and see what we are talking about.. Be responsible and be respectful to others.. You never know how that will be a help to someone else. We also update you on all the events that we have going on along with many many others whom do events in our state. If you trying to find something to do then listen in Folks you may find a event that you like to attend... God Bless an thanks for listening to our show..
To Truly live in harmoney you have to be aware of your higest values!! Values is NOT morals or ethics, Values is what inspire you what drives , this episode will help you to identify your true passions.
With every action and event in your life there are supports and challenges, when you live in harmony with your highest values you view those supports and challenges equally.
Live an inspired life, don't search for motivation, find your true self
And live with passion
Tune in to Sharon Bennett, host of The Marketing Pulpit Radio Show, which airs each Tuesday at 10:30 am. Join her this week for the exciting episode of "Turning Rocks Into A Million Dollar Business." She will interview Mike Ernandes, Public Affairs Specialist with the SBA.
The show features an exciting lineup of special guests who tell their success stories and more.
The Marketing Pulpit Radio Show is the creation of expert marketer, Robert Gatewood MBA, president of Gatewood Marketing.
The show’s mission is to build strong buinesses in the community in order to put people to work.
The show provides crucial knowledge in the areas of sales, branding, pricing, media buying, Internet, social media, music, entertainment, franchising, networking, event planning, accounting, business development, workforce development, industry trends, business news and more.
The show offers sponsorships, advertising, membership opportunities, and a robust website for its listeners and visitors.
in Real Estate
Today we are continuing to brainstorm for our webinar on "Stopping Squatters". Our goal is to get aggressive trespassing outlawed in every state in the Union in the USA as well as in as many countries as possible.
If you have any ideas or strategies that you want to share please contact us or even call in if you can to our LIVE podcast.
Consider this as one of our "Law Clinics", which are all "study groups.
We shall also set a date for our event.
Join our team of Prayer Warriors/Intercessors as we share scriptures and prayers of empowerment for self deliverance and deliverance for families as listeners are encouraged to declare the word of God for your life and your family. We share testimonies that will help you or a loved one to become free from your bondages and lack. Come see what God is doing.
We invite you to join us Monday thru Friday for early Morning Prayer 8 AM EST/5 AM PST on conference call: Dial 641-715-3200, code 278961#, *6 to mute.
Prayers are offered for anyone who is in need of prayer during and after our programs. Call in number during program and off the air 904-859-1022.
Contact Darlene Bundage, Evangelist/Pastor to invite her to share the word of God at your church, street ministry or other event via email at: Dbundage@yahoo.com or by Phone at: 904-859-1022
If you are blessed, helped or encouraged by our ministry you are welcome to send a seed offering to Prayer, Praise and Deliverance Ministries at: 6211 S. 249th St., Kent, WA 98032.
Who says you can't build wealth?
Working Americans have the power to build savings and investments.. And it doesn't mean winning lotto.
By freeing up $500 or more each month--by not overpaying taxes, by reducing debt, by rescuing cash in life insurance--individuals and families can get ahead of the game. It's a necessity.
Here's where your money should go.
1. Emergency Fund: This is your reserve fund in the event of an unforeseen emergency, job loss or an unexpected expense.
2. Short-Term Savings: This account is for money that you set aside for expenses like a new computer or perhaps a vacation.
3. Long-Term Savings/Investments: This is where your retirement savings, college fund and other long-range savings will go. Because these savings have more of a long-term time horizon, you can use investment vehicles with potential for a higher rate of return, such as equity mutual funds.
Let's get financially well:
In the NY Capital Region, come to our Money Health Fair, this Wednesday night, July 30 at the Rotterdam Town Library, 6:00--7:30 pm. 1100 N. Westcott Rd. Call 952-1257 for more information.
See you next time.
in Self Help
Michael sits down with New American Foundation's Open Technology Institute Policy Counsel, Robyn Greene. The two talk about surveillance and the USA Freedom Act, a bill to end bulk collection. The discussion includes explaining various Patriot Act powers such as 215 orders and 702 as well as the structure of the FISA court. They also discuss Executive Order 12333 from the Reagan Administration which also allows for the bulk collection.
See OTI’s National Insecurity Event to learn more about the impact that these programs have, and visit the Open Technology Institute to learn more.
The interview took place on July 23rd 2014
Join Host Live Chats
- thisisit4321 (50 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (37 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (32 chatters)
- SHRAonair (18 chatters)
- The Portal (18 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (18 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (16 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (13 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (13 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (10 chatters)
- HOV Radio (10 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (9 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (7 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (7 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (6 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (6 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (6 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (6 chatters)
- Lets Talk Jets with Dennis Tyson (6 chatters)
- FFToolbox (6 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- Fins Radio (5 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (5 chatters)
- Cubanarama (5 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (5 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (4 chatters)
- PASOS (4 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (4 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- Front Deck Entertainment (4 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- iHookradio (3 chatters)
- Indie Chick Radio (3 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (3 chatters)
- 63289 (3 chatters)
- K98Talk Studio B (3 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (3 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- TimBinnall (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Rick Moran (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (2 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (2 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (2 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Hickory Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (1 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- A Christian Perspective (1 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MBN (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (1 chatters)
- The Season Ticket (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Peoples America (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- wayneG (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Chocolate 108X1XThe Urban Jazz Conn (0 chatters)