SORT BY Relevancy
Join Dr. Culbreth and Dr. Jung Kim for a discussion titled "Girls of Color and Self-Esteem: The Dire Need to Embrace Diversity and Multiculturalism Now."
Self-esteem and girls of color
The self-esteem crisis: race and color matter and must be addressed
Media mistakes and stereotypes: When will they get it right?
Understanding the need to include girls of color
Diversity and Equality
Scared of embracing color? Does your home look like 50 shades of greige? Let's talk color with Chris & Roger Hazard.
The soft tones of greys and beiges can be calming and soothing in many places, but when your entire home inside-and-outside is shades of greige, there might be a gigantic opportunity to add a bit of your personality and your laughter-side into some of your spaces.
We're talking with designers Chris Stout-Hazard and Roger Hazard about how to dip our toes in the world of color, and how to build up the courage to make a big leap.
Roger Hazard is internationally known as an innovative designer and the star of the first real estate-related show on U.S. television, Sell This House. Roger introduced Americans to the concept of staging, igniting the real estate industry and paving the way for the dozens of real estate-focused shows currently found on cable channels. A constant collaborator with Roger, Chris Stout-Hazard leads design for their furniture and home decor company, Roger + Chris, acts as the go-to guy for all technical projects, and balances Roger's rustic style with a modern aesthetic.
You can follow Roger and Chris' adventures remodeling their historic home and see their collection of home furnishings at www.rogerandchris.com.
Topic: Breaking the rules:
1.Dark colors make a room look smaller
2. When picking a color always go lighter
3. Your lamps should all be at the same height in a room
4. You can never have too many accessories
5. When decorating- your accessories should always carry a theme.
Margi Kyle, IDS,ASID,WCAA,CCC,DCI,WITHIT,NAPW
President Elect 2014 : WITHIT (Women In The Home Industry Today)Presidents Award Winner 2013
Past National Chairman of the Board, IDS (Interior Design Society)Past National Vice- President, WCAA (Window Coverings Association of America)Executive Director for We Make Color EasyNational Spokesperson for Safe-T-Shade-"Good Design isn't great until it is Safe".National Spokesperson for 3Dream.netFounder of Little Smiles Children's Charity, Charlotte, NC-"Putting Big Smiles on Little Faces
The Shift of Consciousness is happening and everything is rapidly changing!
What's changing in your world? What are you noticing? What are you experiencing?
Why does the world seem so CRAZY and CHAOTIC?
Are we on a stairway to heaven...or in a freefall into hell?
Join us as we discuss current happenings within The Shift and share practical ways in which we can each begin to experience our lives differently...with ease and joy!
Demon Seed Radio a.k.a. The Dirtiest Show on the Internet is your #1 source for "Mainstream" Adult entertainment news, info, and stories that not only inform but entertain the masses... and we have naked chicks doing stuff to each other!
Pushing the limits each and every week on what exactly it means to be "Explicit" our Host Bobby Genital (@Demonseed69) with the help of his friend and Demon Seed Productions cohort Triz Nathaniels and of course everyone's favorite 12 inches of "Furry Fury" Mr Cuddlez (@MrCuddlezXXX) they are here to "get ed and shit up" each and every Monday night 7p-9p EST. Check us out at www.DEMONSEEDRADIO.com and www.TABOOFETISHTALKRADIO.com
The Baptism in the Jordan
The Wedding at Cana
The Proclamation of the Kingdom
The Institution of the Eucharist
New Paradigm folks will often say "Separation is an illusion", yet the programming of separation and judgement is everywhere and getting louder! How do we dismantle the programming of judgement and separation, based on gender, race, religion, culture, class, politics to create new belief systems and practices in our daily lives? The old paradigm concepts of Right and Wrong, Dark and Light now hinder our creation of something new, free, beautiful and peaceful. It's time to co-create a New Earth based on one human family which celebrates the great diversity of our species, the diversity of color and culture, the diversity of beliefs. A human family which finds joy in our vast diffences! The Sisters, Patti, Yohanny, Taylor, Anoki, Yavonne and Robin share their daily experiences, lessons and practices in dismantling their own judgement and separation programing. Join us!
Understanding The Blackman. We are doing a series on Dating: Things We Never Knew! Join us every Monday night at 8:00pm EST by dialing 714-816-4636 or go to my Facebook page, "DyAnne Dempsey" and click the link to listen.
God said my people perish for lack of knowledge, so this show is to educate, enlighten and empower men and women on who we are, and what our purpose is on this earth.
Women want to know why we have so many men not performing in the capacity God had intended from the beginning. Men want to know why women are not the help mate God said she would be.
God said let us make man in our image, and God also said it is not good that man should be alone. So if man is to be like God, and man is not to be alone, what happened? Come find out for yourself, you will be surprised at the answers.
What is our role as men and women? What is our purpose?
Come join us as we discuss these important issues.
I look forward to hearing you on the call.
Read more: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/woman2womantalkingtomen/2014/07/15/dating-things-we-never-knew-how-to-behave-on-that-first-date#ixzz37V0HatiD
Words connect us. And if blogging is an art form, great blogging can create the Mona Lisa! Join us as we engage in authentic conversation with expert bloggers who are offering actionable steps for improving your blog and business. Do you want to demystify blogging and understand all those great acronyms? Join us for Blogfully Yours with hosts Wt Prater and Elise Cohen Ho
About our guest: Jay is a wife, mom, blogger, and cat wrangler. She is an avid reader and lover of beaches, lazy days, and all things chocolate and peanut butter. Jay loves m/m romance and has been reading the genre for about 5 years. She averages about 4 books a week and loves to talk about them with readers. You can find Jay over at her blog, Joyfully Jay. Joyfully Jay reviews all subgenres of m/m romance, as well as some other GBLT romance and romantic fiction. Joyfully Jay runs about 20 reviews per week, as well as daily guest posts from a variety of authors. Jay also hangs out on Twitter or Facebook and always loves meeting fellow readers!
Blogfully Yours is produced by WON Radio as part of Writers Online Network (WON). More information about WON is available at www.writersonlinenetwork.org They can also be found on Facebook and Twitter @won_radio and @writersonnet
Read more: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/writersonlinenetwork/2014/07/27/blogfully-yours-w-joyfully-jay#ixzz38iOGBWzX
Arielle Caputano Suicide coach
Young mom of a 4 yr old girl, working full time at film studio in Hollywood, CA, a nutrition freak, yoga lover, and a newbie blogger. Certified Suicide Awareness Coach and run a 24/7 online chat room for anyone feeling suicidal or depressed. I also run a no-charge in person support group in Los Angeles, CA. I am a published author as well, book is titled "Love you, Love me, Love We."
Originally from the rainy state (Seattle, WA) but moved to our beautiful state California couple years ago for the film industry… and of course the palm trees.
My website is www.deapinlove.com
I am also on Instagram @ariellecaputo
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (159 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (81 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (36 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (35 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (29 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (14 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (13 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (12 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (9 chatters)
- NBPP BLACK POWER RADIO (8 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (8 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (7 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (7 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (7 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (7 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (6 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (6 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (6 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (6 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (6 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (6 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (6 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- FoReRadio (5 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (5 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (5 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (5 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (5 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (4 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (4 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (4 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (3 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (3 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Curious Times (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (3 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (3 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (3 chatters)
- SSRN (3 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (2 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- MFW Radio Live (2 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (2 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (2 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (2 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- Were Alive (1 chatters)
- WordBeat (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Lennis (1 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (1 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (1 chatters)
- Dont Tread On Us (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Own Your Career (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- Radio Enso (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Quagmire America (0 chatters)
- Real Relevant and Raw Radio (0 chatters)