SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Elsbeth Meuth and Freddy Zental Weaver. Dr. Elsbeth Meuth, Ed.D., was born and raised in Germany and has been developing her career over the past 40 years in the United States and Europe. Elsbeth holds a doctorate in education and a master’s degree in music. Her academic career includes associate professorships at Musikhochschule Nordrhein-Westfalen in Germany, and Berklee School of Music in Boston.She is trained as an ontological design coach employing the principles of the “Philosophy of Language” and is a certified Tantra Yoga teacher.
Freddy Zental Weaver co-led creative self-discovery seminars at the Institute for Creative Living in Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, and Hawaii. He employs the creative self-discovery approach as developed and pioneered by his father, psychiatrist and author Fred Weaver, MD. Freddy Zental has served as a teacher and district-wide human relationship counselor in the Los Angeles Unified School District and is a performing artist with a one-man show called Sexual Enlightenment currently touring the United States.
this episode - Q&A includes:
• chickweed contains saponins that break open membranes around things we don't want like cysts..
• gingko contains gingkolides that kill ovarian cancer cells..
• if you're going to take something- take ownership of your decisions..
• making rose elixir..
• if you hold out for perfection you wont ever be able to do anything at all..
• egg tubes blocked and castor oil packs, red clover blossom infusion for fertility and vitex to bring down high FSH levels..
• osteoporosis and a vegan diet- infusions, eating meat and full fat yogurt..
Join Host Live Chats
- NDB Media Sports Channel (1 chatters)