SORT BY Relevancy
Good day everyone how was your week? Well God is still on the throne and doing great and wonderful things, let us keep our hands in the master's hand and watch HIm move awesomely in our lives. Tune in to Teaching Tuesday February 9, 2016 and let's hear what the Spirit has to say to the church. Be Blessed and Be A Blessing until Tuesday February 9, 2016 Love you First Lady, Evangelist, Teacher Doniele Wilson
Dr. Randall is the senior managing partner of Randall’s Law Firm, P.C., a New York based firm that
specializes in entertainment, sports and intellectual property law. Our attorneys are well equipped to
address the needs of our clients both domestically and internationally. We offer excellent skills, an array of
experience in music and the arts, and wise legal and business affairs advice in an informal, yet highly
professional environment. In addition, we focus on personalized service, quick response time, and a
creative billing practice that always considers the objective of the client and the result that need to be
achieved. Dr. Randall has successfully orchestrated agreements for his clients with top tier entertainers
such as 50 Cent, Mary J. Blige, Jay Z, Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey, Ashanti, Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Keisha Cole, Game, Katie Perry, Miley Cyrus, Eminem, Nas and many others. In addition he has structured numerous recording and publishing deals with Jive, Sony, RCA, Interscope, Warner Brothers, Atlantic Records, Universal and Universal/Motown, Warner Chappelle, Universal Music Publishing, Zomba, Sony/ATV... just to name a few.
Dr. Randall a Grammy® nominated songwriter and former Island/Def Jam Recording Artist has fulfilled his dream of being an artist. His independently released debut Gospel album entitled, “Sinners Have Souls Too,” generated an excess of 70,000 units sold and will soon release the follow up album, “Troubled Times” on December 11th, 2012. songwriter.
7 QUALITIES OF AN EAGLE BY DR. MYLES MONROE
1. Eagles fly alone and at high altitudes. They don't fly with sparrows or other small birds. Keep good company.
2. Eagles have a strong vision. They are able to see far. Have the ability to visualize and make prompt decisions.
3. Eagles do not eat dead things. They always feed on fresh prey. Do not rely on your past success; keep looking for new frontiers to conquer.
4. Eagles love the storm. The storm assures that the eagle will soar high. Face your challenges, knowing that these will make you emerge stronger and better than you were.
5. Eagles test before they trust. Test the loyalty and commitment of your friends and leaders in your team.
6. Eagles prepare for training. They remove the feathers and soft grass in the nest so that the young get uncomfortable in preparation for flying. Leave your comfort zone – there is no growth there.
7. Eagles find a place of renewal. As they grow old, they go through a painful process of transformation. The eagle knocks its old beak on a rock to remove it. Once a new one grows it plucks its old feathers from its chests and wings and lives for another 30 years. Read books that will transform you. Watch things that will challenge and build you.
Radio Link: www.blogtalkradio.com/winnersbroadcastingradio
Join on Air: (646)652 4003
Time: 10:00 am eastern time
Host: Dr. Emmanuel Udoeyo
As you come fellowship this morning your life will never be the same
WE ALL GET MENTALLY CHALLENGED AT TIMES., BUT WHEN WE DIP INTO THE LOW PLACES MENTALLY, COULD MY DIET BE TO BLAME? AND WHAT IF WE PAID MORE ATTENTION TO OUR CHILDREN'S DIET? COULD WE CHANGE THEIR MENTAL WELL BEING? TUNE IN.Tune in every day to hear Dr. Len Brancewicz of The Nutrition Shoppe
discuss today's hottest health topics and news from a complimentary
perspective. From colds to cancer and everything in between, Dr. Len
can offer honest advice that makes sense.
As a Registered Pharmacist (RPh), Certified Clinical Nutritionist (CCN),
Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine (NMD), and a homeopath, Dr. Len has over
35 years experience in helping to keep you and your family healthy and
Call the show today to ask about your most pressing health concerns!
Visit us on the web at www.TheNutritionShoppe.net or call toll free at
866-461-4536866-461-4536 FREE to set up a personalized consultation, shop products, or
Tags: health, natural health, supplements, vitamins, prescriptions,
medications, pharmacist, naturopath
We are quick to label something "good" and declare that it's from God. What happened when Eve saw that the forbidden tree was "good, desirable and pleasing"? Is everything that's "GOOD" from God?? Join Host Minister Angel R. tonight at 7pm as we walk through the Best Selling Novel by Author John Bevere titled "Good Or God". Join the discussion and grow in your faith in Christ.
Joining us this week is our good friend and world ritual expert, Barbara Biziou. Barbara is the best selling author of The Joy of Ritual and The Joy of Family Ritual. She has devoted her career to inspiring, empowering and supporting people through all of the seasons of life. She will share her wisdom and discuss Valentine's Day and other rituals of love. So curl up with your special Valentine and join us Friday at 10PM on the DTM Wicked Radio Network!
Body 'N Soul is hosted by Ty Slatter, an Artist/Songwriter & former college Radio Personality (Midnight Soul, WCRD). Body 'N Soul will be airing Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays from 6-7am. Guest Speakers will be interviewed Mondays, New Music will be presented on Wednesdays & on Feel Good Fridays, Ty will be playing tracks to get you ready for the weekend! Listeners can call in to give feedback throughout the show to allow the listeners to help make Body 'N Soul better every week! Body 'N Soul's Hotline is (929) 477-2779
Follow our Host on Twitter, Instagram & Facebook @TySlatter
This week on The Friday Night SuperShow, The Roundtable of roundtables returns, as The Tag Champs of Talk radio and crew discuss the biggest stories you're not being told, and a few that you are, as we get down to the truth of these issues, while having a good time along the way! Great Music, lots of laughs, and enough information to have you thinking all weekend, and as always, YOUR CALLS in hour 2! The Friday Night SuperShow; where the REAL Happy Hour Begins!!!
Join Andrew Aloha "Live" on “The Golden Age Paranormal Experience” featuring Jamal in “The Metaphysics of the Unseen World”
FriNite, 12 February 2016, 7 – 8:30 pm AZT
2nd FriNite of the Every Month
A Spiritual Image Production’s Event
Join Andrew Aloha on "The Golden Age Paranormal Experience", a show geared towards people’s personal experiences with UFO’s, Saints, Aliens, Angels, Ghosts, etc. For more on this story go to www.spiritualimageproductions.com/The_Golden_Age_Paranormal_Experience
For more on Andrew Aloha go to www.spiritualimageproductions.com/AndrewServices.html
For more on Jamal go to http://spiison.wix.com/thyoccultsin
Intro music, “This Change Is Going to Do Me Good”, by David Young @ www.davidyoungmusic.com
Halftime music by Mangalananda @ www.mangalananda.org
For More Visit Us @
WEEKLY WORLD TRANSMISSION MEDITATION GROUP, WedNites, 7 – 9 pm (AZT)
Revitalized Biogenic Water @ www.spiritualimageproductions.com/RevitalizedBiogenicActivator
Join Host Live Chats
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (39 chatters)
- Ms Blue (31 chatters)
- Thirdphaseofmoon UFO Sightings (23 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (18 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (15 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (13 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (8 chatters)
- My Psychic Connection (6 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (5 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (4 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- WrestleTalk with Rob and Ray (3 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Sportsology (1 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (1 chatters)
- BennetPomerantz0 (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Funky Monkey MMA Radio (1 chatters)
- Give Him Free (1 chatters)
- GregaGarcia (1 chatters)
- HoneySoul (1 chatters)
- Path Of Life (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- DymondsRadio Live (0 chatters)