SORT BY Relevancy
POLITICAL ANIMALS---Pt. Some of the things not well publicized about South Africa
Racial Role Reversal in South Africa's current Judicial System--Black woman judge presides in a criminal case involving a white south african. Speculation--If Pistorious were black and the judge white --What would happen if this case occured 50 years ago?
Mahatma Ghandi started his legal career in South Africa
Sept 15th--Births-Deaths-Events relevant to US(a) John Mitchell Attorney General US caught up in the Watergate scandal
Bruno Walter aka Schlesinger Music Conductor-- audio excerpt
SCARED TO DEATH--THE EBOLA LIES
"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell
Our panel consists of very experienced researchers and practitioners in what we know to be real medicine. We have privately & publicly taken the stand to share the truths about mans dis-ease where we can, even when this has proved unpopular or even worse for ourselves or our families. We know – as many millions now do – that the level of deceit promulgated as truth in our time is simply incomprehensible for those who have yet to awaken form a well designed construct that literally has been manipulating and poisoning you from even before your birth.
Ghandi said,”a lie is a lie, even if everyone believes it to be the truth; just as the truth is the truth, even if everyone believes it to be a lie”.
As of yesterday the FDA announced it will arrest anyone suggesting that they have natural remedies or cures for Ebola. If ever there was a time to stand stronger on these subjects and know that they fear the others who also have stood strong have reached a greater audience it is now.
Like the pig and bird flu before them, this so called Pandemic has as many holes and questions they don’t want asked as the Vatican has priests who like boys in all the wrong ways.
In this show, we will once again share what we know about all viruses and infections, what they truly are and how you can protect yourselves and your loved ones. We will also dispel the germ theory as the plagiarized farce it is and share what we believe is really going on for all to see if they open their eyes.
Host Deardra Shuler interviews Michael Green, actor, director, producer and 10 year executive director of the Shades of Truth Theater, located at the Andrew Freedman Home, 1125 Grand Concourse, Bronx, New York, to discuss his new Play "Black Wall Street." The real life historical event that happened in Tulsa, Oklahoma when the white community declared war on the affluent Black community in 1921, eventually dropping a bomb on Greenwood, Archer and Pine, the Black economic area, destroying all commercialism on this oil rich community of Blacks, Native Americans and Jews. The first aeriel strike in America was directed against a Black Community.
As an actor, Michael Green has received critical praise for his ongoing performance as Dr. King in Jeff Stetson’s “The Meeting,” as Sam in “Blues for an Alabama Sky,” Reverend Ambrose in “A Lesson Before Dying,” “The Blacks,” Michael in “Blues Train” and Moses in “Camp Logan.” He Co-wrote Whistle in Mississippi: The Lynching of Emmett Till with Daniel Carlton and Peace Speaks: The words and Wisdom of King & Ghandi with Christine Melton.
See http://www.kybproductions.net/shadesoftruth/?ID=2 and
What do you do when you have an adversary that is bent on the destruction of you and your children and will stop at nothing until they are totally annihilated? Most people want to live a peaceful life but when that peace is constantly be disrupted by violent hate? The fact is there has never been a bloodless revolution and even though peace can be a powerful tool it has only brought about reform thus far in the Americas. Even modern ambassadors of peace had pondered war. Ghandi had a militant alternative if his form of protesting didn't work and Martin Luther King carried a firearm and was part of the "Deacons Of Defense". After the protesting is done and hasn't given freedom to the people what's the plan. THERE'S NO PEACE WITH THE BEAST!
Southern artist, Cal Rod, comes through to talk about his music, the house parties and what his idea of an "American Celebration".
The Movie Geeks speak with film composer Kevin Riepl about his latest score Cabin Fever: Patient Zero.
Plus, the latest movie news, including HBO's planned remake of Westworld, the passing of Lauren Bacall, and who we think should have won Best Picture every year throughout the 1980's.
Nothing is ever Random or Coincidental. Everything that happens in your life serves a purpose. If you've ever brushed off a serendipitous event as a coincidence, chances are that these "everyday miracles" are trying to speak to you, just as they have spoken to the likes of:
• Lucille Ball, whose long-passed friend encouraged her in a dream to do I Love Lucy
• Barbra Streisand, whose deceased father's spirit advised her to pursue Yentl
• Ghandi, whose dream inspired him to lead followers to the sea to gather salt in defiance of British law
Author Ann Bolinger-McQuade calls these mysterious occurrences "personal oracles." Her book, EVERYDAY ORACLES: Decoding the Divine Messages That Are All Around Us, helps readers recognize and decipher their own personal signs.
In EVERYDAY ORACLES, Bolinger-McQuade connects the dots between everyday personal oracles, the oracles of ancient history, the wisdom of indigenous cultures, and the science of 21st century quantum physics. Real life stories, like those of Streisand, Ghandi, Forest Whitaker, and Wayne Dyer, as well as many "everyday people," illustrate how personal oracles help us heal from illness, avoid danger, assuage grief, reconnect with loved ones who've passed, and more.
When we tune in we can experience first-hand that the paranormal or supernatural is simply a different energy frequency.
Discover how personal oracles may already be speaking to you.
Learn how you can make personal oracles a "foolproof" part of your everyday life
Exercise your psychic muscles
Read other peoples amazing experiences
Share your personal oracle experiences and interact
in Self Help
You really can, "Be the change you want to see in the world." as Ghandi suggests. Catherine Trotter has 12 years of experience in Project Management and Strategic Planning. During her career she has serviced the business community in Maryland, D.C. and Virginia. Ms. Trotter is presently the founder of House of New Beginnings, a 501C3 non-profit organization in Maryland. Ms. Trotter has acquired experience in organizing community based programs, neighborhood safety team meetings and building networks between community residents, businesses, schools and churches.
Catherine will talk about her book, Community Engagement from Concept 2 Implementation "8 Steps to Unlocking Your Creative Ideas".
What is your vision for your family? Is it to have work-life balance and to raise happy, healthy, well-balanced and capable children?
If so how are you going to achieve this?
Anyone who has achieved something great in life started with an inspiring vision. Ghandi had a vision of peace, Martin Luther King Jn's powerful speach began with "I have a dream". Oprah Winfry, said "As a young child, I had a vision, not of what I wanted to accomplish, but I knew that my current circumstances would change." and of course change they have. These are just some of the many people who we admire and have fulfilled or continue to live their inspirational visions.
So what is your vision of parenthood? What are your hopes and dreams for your children?
We know from research that people who have written down goals are more likely to achieve them than those who don't. Think of something you have achieved in your life that you are proud of. Did you hold the vision of its completion and the rewards in your mind. Were you inspired to get up every day and do one more thing that would get you closer to your achieveing your goal? And then one day you came to the realisation that "you did it"... all the hard work and effort paid off.
If we are unclear about our vision of parenthood and our vision for our children, we will just continue to muddle our way through without a clear direction or purpose. We leave our children's future to chance!
If you want to have an inspirational vision of parenthood - one where you see yourself empowering your children with all of the skills they need to navigate life safely, successfully and joyfully then join Dr Robyn Mills and Dr Rosina McAlpine as they explore this topic and share their own hopes and dreams for parenthood, grandparent hood and for their children.
Charlotte View and Manisha Singh invite the Charlotte community to be part of the 2014 Little Achievers Felicitation Program (LAFP). LAFP For 2014 is scheduled for Sept 6th 2014 from 11 am - 4 pm at Ghandi Bhavan - Hindu Center of Charlotte. Deadline to apply: August 25, 2014
LAFP is a Kids Talent Contest where various cultural talents meet, interact and perform to exhibit their culture in form of art, music and knowledge thereby making it a multidisciplinary contest. LAFP believes every child is unique. Their success in school or life begins with strong words of affirmation, encouragement and appreciation in every little thing they do or can do. "
LAFP is an Annual Event which is conducted anytime between Sep / Oct at the Hindu Center of Charlotte. The contest is open for Kids ages 3-13 yrs. and the participation categories are Dance (solo or group) Music (playing instruments) Poetry (Hindi or English) Mantra Recitation, Arts & Literature (essay writing)
The participants are judged based on their performances in all the fields by our panel of judges, veteran in their respective fields. Since the motto of LAFP is primarily to encourage kids to participate, we do also include an "Honorary Category"
Details regarding the event and program: Facebook Page LAFP LP
Official entry form is available at www.saathee.com/lafp. Email complete application to "firstname.lastname@example.org" by Aug 25th 2014 .
For more information call MANISHA SINGH (704) 778-3158
My talk with Eve Carnell and Steph Bradley about change and transformation. Eve and Steph talk about their walk across England to help ‘pollinate change’ from community to community, through inspiration and skill-sharing, as a walking university We discuss the joy of sharing, caring, and the urgency that we come together as humanity to change our current destructive trajectory to one of harmony and growth. We talk about self empowerment, and the possibility of great happiness and peace individually and globally, and our massive responsibility to create a better future, and a habitable planet for the people to come.
We talk about the process of frustration and despair and the feeling there is nothing we can do, and Eve and Steph remind us that there is a great deal that we can do to bring about change, and that in fact we manifest and create the future right now, and that it is up to us to do that.
Awake in the DREAM Radio with Laura Magdalene Eisenhower and Dr. DREAM, our guest is Robert “Bob” Wheeler.
Our topic; “Navigating the Emotions of Money”
Bob Wheeler's personal narrative is to: Be the change you want to see in the world. ~ Mahatma Ghandi
His crusade for personal growth has cross-pollinated with his accounting practice to birth a new approach to personal finances. From his 25 years of helping clients, Bob has distilled a concoction of warmth, information, motivation and budgeting directive that he offers to anyone with financial concerns. His passion is to help others gain insights about how emotions trigger financial decisions. Combining finances with behaviors, Bob has lifted the numbers off the table and put them into the heart, where he shows they have been all along.
As a man of true integrity with an infectious energy, Bob has spoken at various conferences on tax law changes and serves on the board of directors for several nonprofit and profit corporations. While strengthening his accounting practice, Bob has simultaneously pursued his love of satire and ventured into the realm of standup comedy. He is currently the chief financial officer for The Comedy Store in West Hollywood, California.
Bob graduated from Rhodes College in Memphis, Tennessee. His world travels lead him to all points on the globe, especially those at high altitudes. He has climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro in Africa, arrived at the Base Camp Everest in Nepal and climbed several smaller mountains in between. With charm and humor, his experiences on the road, in the office, or in a Grecian marathon feed his wit as a standup comic and financial behaviorist.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (128 chatters)
- John Baptist (84 chatters)
- in5d (70 chatters)
- Channel Panel (68 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (63 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (42 chatters)
- DDP Radio (26 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (22 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (21 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (17 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (16 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (16 chatters)
- AlimBey (14 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (13 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (12 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (11 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (11 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (9 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (9 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (9 chatters)
- Tarhaka (9 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (8 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (7 chatters)
- dtm radio (7 chatters)
- canadianglen (7 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (7 chatters)
- The Organic View (6 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (6 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (6 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (6 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (6 chatters)
- DentTrainerXcom (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (6 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (6 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (5 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (5 chatters)
- The URC Show (4 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (4 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- 12kyle (4 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (4 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (3 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- The Soon2BeCatLady Show (3 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio0 (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- TWR Radio (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (2 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (2 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (2 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (2 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Rose Chat (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Moxie Mind Body Life Coaching (1 chatters)
- My Fierce Wings Radio (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Bootch and Pat show with Bob (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (1 chatters)
- Geezer Gamers Community Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Sister2Sistah Blog Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (1 chatters)
- The Tabernacle Dwells IN YOU (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (0 chatters)