SORT BY Relevancy
The year is 2024 and after a string of events that took place in 2014, comedians are no longer getting paid. Saul Barley interviews people who have championed not paying comedians including the producer of the show LaughZ, the head of business affairs at the comedy theater The Uptight Citizen's Corporation, a comic turned booker at some shitty comedy club, a casting agent from Saturday Night Live Streaming, a showbizness social internet guru and a starving broke poor comedian who has been unable to pay their bills with "great exposure".?
Drunktalk Daily show listen now! Get paid to drink beer! This is a new show about how I get paid to drink beer and you can to! Join this site free to make money listening to music!
This is a weekly Radio show dedicated to help Avon Representatives take their Avon Business to the next level. Those who are inspiring to become Avon representatives are also welcome.
Each week our guest speakers consist of Avon Representatives at various achievement levels, District and Regional Managers, Career Coaches and Motivational Speakers.
If you are not an Avon Representative and would like to become a Representative, visit my website www.Avon.Bronx.com
Please like our facebook page
Everyone is getting paid this week in Sports. Kevin Durant and JJ watt made 400 Million combined. Alex Smith gets his extension. Wes Welker likes to party and its costing him 4 Games this time.
New Models (Less Thann 1 Year in the Industry)
1. Be Confident
2. Undestand and know your body type
3. Get fit and stay healthy
4. Study your craft (know the business)
5. Get professional photos quick
6. Brand yourself and protect your brand
7. Don't wear rejection like makeup
8. Work and utilize social media
9. Be prepared to leave your area to grow your brand
10. Find a mentor and/or coach
Seasoned Model (Model with more than 2 years in the business)
1. Watch your confidence (don't get to cocky)
2. Tone your body with exercise
3. Know your angles and up your photo game (stay fresh)
4. Start sharing what you have learned with up and coming models
5. Make sure your image and fashion sense is on point
6. Align your brand with the leaders of the industry
7. You should have developed a niche in the industry (continue to develope it)
8. Explore writing and/or blogging
9. Become a mentor or coach
10. Know when to bow out gracefully
Follow me... Auntie
We would all love to get paid for doing what we love. The truth is however that most of us are getting paid to do something we have learned to do and use the money to pursue what we love (in our free time). How do you decide though when your passion is strong enough to financially support your needs. Filip and I will discuss on the show today!
"Midlife is the time to let go of an overdominant ego and to contemplate the deeper significance of human existence." ~ C. G. Jung
Most people have heard the term "mid-life crisis," but some are not very fond of it. Are you? Or, do you see yourself savoring the second half of your life with renewed energy and ambition?
According to Pew Research, "middle age is the most demanding and stressful time of life for most people." Baby Boomers (born 1946-1964) find themselves in a funk - pessimistic about their future, stressed by unexpected problems, and increasingly leaving long-term marriages behind. So what has happened to make midlife so difficult?
Tune in as we chat with Bruce Peppin, author of The Best is Yet to Be: Moving Mountains in Midlife. Let him inspire you to live an inspired second half no matter what challenges you may be facing.
Call in with your comments and questions, 646-716-6910 or log in to our LIVE chat room!
Join Host Live Chats
- SecularTalkRadio (35 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- Angelic Realms Radio (10 chatters)
- GR HealingFountain (7 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (7 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- THE Collision of Faith Politics (3 chatters)
- 65457 (1 chatters)
- BucketofPucks (1 chatters)
- George Gomond Radio (1 chatters)