SORT BY Relevancy
This weeks show is guaranteed to be a great show!
Vince is back from Vegas and IPCPR and we are sure he has stories to share!
Calling in this week will be Shorty Rossi. The maker of various cigars which we will be smoking on air and discussing with him. We will also find out more about his other passion which is Pitbull Rescue. Find out more about Shorty here http://shortywood.com/
Then we will talk with Dave Bray the lead singer of Madison Rising! We were made aware of this group from a link to their INCREDIBLE version of The Star Spangled Banner on YouTube. We reached out to them to not only see if they would come on the show but to use their SSB as the background for our Cigars for Warriors commercial.
To watch their video and give it a like click this link http://youtu.be/c8C7i9kdEf8
Love can find you at any age. But, the older you are, sometimes, the harder it is for love to track you down. Leonardo Bustos has helped thousands of Baby Boomers find love and find it quickly. Even if you're a pretty young thing with a line of suitors around the block, you've got a mother, aunt or friend who can use Leo’s help.
Host of Magnificent Time, Cloris Kylie, helps women get their lives together. A true Get It Together Girl, Cloris helps women make lasting change in their lives one step at a time. We want to focus on getting your subconscious together. So many times our minds work against us and we don't even know it! We'll discuss how to get your mind in line with your goals and desires.
Parents rejoiced last week (and this week) when the kids went back to school. Yet, September also represents an end to copious vacations and days and return to work.
For some people a return to work, represents a return to the job search. Scott Vedder, as a recruiter, conducted over 5,000 interviews with a Fortune 100 company. It was through his work that he discovered that job applicants are really clueless about what recruiters are looking for. He wrote, Signs of a Great Resume, to help. Most recently, he's developed a version of Signs of a Great Resume specifically for veterans. He'll be sharing some of those tips with us!
Kathy Condon is all too aware that people often hide behind their social media profiles when it comes to networkworking and marketing. Yet, people are slowly but surely realizing that good old fashioned in person networking is still relevant. She wrote Face-to-Face Networking: It's All about Communication to help professional develop a face-to-face networking plan. Where do you go to meet people? How often do you need to go out? What do you do when you get there. She'll be answering those questions and more!
Between coffee, vending machines, fast-food and lunch breaks spent at your desk, work habits aren't always the healthiest habits. Fitness trainer and nutrition/wellness expert, Da'Lia Starkey will share some tips on starting some great healthy work habits.
Attorney Fred Kray and the PBLNR crew will discuss with Shorty Rossi his life story and his series "Pit Boss." Regular show episodes include:
Recap of last week's show
Weekly news update
BSL updates with Kris "Brown Sugar" Diaz from StopBSL
Deirdre Franklin from Pinups For Pitbulls
Chat with Denice Yeakey
Dog Trainer Yvette Van Veen From Awesome Dogs
Instagram T-shirt giveaway
Check out our website PBLNN.com!
Michelle Smith went from a frustrated single to a happily married woman - by applying the principles she used in business to her dating life. Marketing 2 Marriage is the program she's developed to help singles develop a new approach to dating and get the results they want. She shares her tips on the practical ways to stop the dating drama and start dating productively.
Mal Duane is the author of Alpha Chick Five Steps for Moving from Pain to Power. She shares her journey, which includes winning in her battle against alcoholism as well as tips for releasing yourself from the pain and shame that hold many of us back. She'll be sharing how women can break through the pain and reclaim your potential.
This show can change your life ... if you let it!
in Real Estate
Get the real scoop on the real estate and mortgage industries. Hosted by realtors Vija Williams and Eric Robison, and lenders Deb Champion and Frank E Percival, this show features guests and commentary from around the country and locally from the Seattle area. http://www.GetRealKKNW.com
in Self Help
Mary McDonough is best known for the 11 years she played Erin Walton on the hit series "The Waltons," however, many recognize her as a respected voice with regards to women's health and especially body image issues. Among the many topics Mary discusses in her new book, is her own struggle with Body Image, Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia and being diagnosed with Lupus. As a result, she has become an expert on women's health issues, testifying before Congress on many occasions.
Mary is an award-winning actress, writer, director and her memoir is a poignant story of growing up on the Emmy award-winning series The Waltons, which is still being shown in the states as well as in Europe and has fans all over the world.
Now 40 years later, Mary is making a positive difference for many around the world. Join Sue with Mary as they discuss that journey traveled.
To learn more about Mary McDonough please visit http://www.marymcdonough.com/
Welcome to Get Real LoL Housewives! Where the Housewives of Get Real LoL Cammy & Shana will interview the stars of Bravo as well as sit down & talk about their favorite moments from Bravo of the week. It is time that Bravo hit the radio airwaves! Join Cammy & Shana weekly as they bring you the best in Bravo Recaps & Bravo Interviews.
Six-Figure Coach Wei Houng and Client Attraction Marketing Strategist Krista Magidson from The Life Oasis host this weekly show that discusses a variety of wealth building topics for entrepreneurs and ambitious career oriented people who are looking to make a change to finally get in the game to get wealthy NOW. Every week there is a topic of discussion and/or and interview with an expert in how getting wealthy is not just for those who are already there. Getting wealthy is everyone's right!
This week's topic is: Are You Suffering From "Under-Earner Syndrome"?
9 am Wednesdays, "The Tufts Get Going!" host Rosanna Tufts
"Get Some NRG!" It stands for "Network Referral Group," but spell it out, and what does it sound like? ENERGY -- for Business! Mike Weiner and Trish Kirby join me this morning to talk about how NRG's unique networking strategy gets you viable leads. They're also hosting the NRG Summit, happening this Thursday at the Holiday Inn in Laurel. Our own Patsy Anderson will be talking about building your image, and Sales trainer Steve Black will show you how to make the last three months of the year your most profitable yet! Find out more at http://www.networkreferralgroup.com/events/2014SUMMIT
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (448 chatters)
- John Baptist (57 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (31 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (29 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (17 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (15 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (15 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (15 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (14 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (13 chatters)
- canadianglen (13 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (12 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (10 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (10 chatters)
- 12kyle (9 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (9 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (8 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (8 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (8 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (6 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (6 chatters)
- Dave in the City (6 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (6 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (6 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (6 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (6 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (6 chatters)
- Bay Bridge Sports Hub (5 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (5 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Dr Rick Wallace Ph D (5 chatters)
- David and Wes (5 chatters)
- churchfolk (5 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (5 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (5 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (5 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (5 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (4 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (3 chatters)
- sun752 (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (3 chatters)
- DDP Radio (3 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (3 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (3 chatters)
- BeverlyD (3 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (2 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (2 chatters)
- Bar Room Atheist (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (2 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (2 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- The Curtner And Kerr Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (1 chatters)
- The URC Show (1 chatters)
- The Vent Man (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (1 chatters)
- AndreaMiller0 (1 chatters)
- AlimBey (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (1 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)