SORT BY Relevancy
Certainly just an opinion like any other and certainly open to criticism and disagreement. But with all the talk of George W. Bush's legacy, what the polls now show, and going forward how time may judge him, I wanted to give my own unprofessional critique of Bush's presidency. Most importantly, I want to set the stage for what he truly inheirited in terms of a "surplus", great economy from Clinton, and examine the accusations of 9-11 being his fault and the "Great Recession" being his fault. This certainly is not meant to be an apologist show for Bush's presidency, but merely looks to "set the record straight" on some of the more vicious lies used against him by his political opponents. As president, he made some mistakes and the mistakes he made are ones he should be held accountable for. But, as Glenn Beck recently said, "the truth matters" and in the span of half an hour, I'll try to get to the truth of the matter.
George W. Bush Will Be The Last GOP President For A Very Long Time
Harry the Harpoon interviews former President George Bush about Obama. Tsing Tsi Goldberg discusses the std epidemic going through the old age homes. Special segment of "in the news" which goes over current events
So what has our former disgraced President been doing while in virtual hiding since 2009? Misfiring buckshot with his crony Dick Cheney? Learning all the words that are printed in “My Pet Goat”? Actually, none of the above. He’s been painting. Even more stunning is that the method isn’t with his fingers. It appears that he isn’t even using poster paint. While former President Bill Clinton has been busy getting Democrats elected, helping to restore peace in the World and touring poverty stricken countries… Dubya has been taking art classes
This show is: BROADCAST FOR CHARITY. YOUR DONATIONS ARE GIVEN TO HELP FIGHT HOMELESSNESS. FEEDING A HOMELESS MAN OR WOMAN A DECENT HOT MEAL. HELPING BATTERED WOMEN FACING HOMELESSNESS ENJOY A "SAFE-ZONE" WITH A WEEK'S STAY IN A MOTEL. MAKE YOUR DONATION VIA PAYPAL TO: JOSHUAPAULSHOWCHARITIES@CASH4U.COM
SPONSORED BY MARK PITTMAN--Continuing our discussion from Part One. Tonight's discussion focuses on the tactics of distraction used in the 2006 statements made by rapper Kanye West against former President George Bush while serving as one of the hosts of the Hurricane Katrina Relief Fund Telethon. We further evaluate follow-up statements made by his then co-host, actor Mike Myers, who praised Kanye for his "bravery" 8 years later. Miconceptions and misinterpretations of Kanye's follow-up interview on The Today Show with Matt Lauer have been made via reactions and posts on YouTube and social media, which once again, loans support to a master plan. Join in tonight with your thoughts at 10:30 pm EST.
Good morning. Today, on The Meter we discuss the what Independence Day means to you. Why do we celebrate our nation's birthday? Also, we will cover President Obama's approval numbers: 41% approve of Obama's presidency in a new CNN poll as 54 disapprove. Obama was also rate as the worst president since World War II while Ronald Reagan was ranked as the best. All of this as the unemployment rate has dropped to 6.1%. In Israel tensions are at the highest level in years as an Israeli teen was murdered by Palestinian militants and a revenge attacks have also occurred. An American is currently being held in an Israeli jail. We will also cover the latest in the Benghazi inquiry and 2014 midterms. Please join us at 11:00 AM. Your input is essential.
Americans are ready for immigration reform. They are just not ready enough.
In the debate about the influx of young illegal immigrants from Central America, a 2008 measure addressing undocumented minors — passed with unanimous consent in Congress and signed into law by President George W. Bush — is getting a lot of attention.
It seems that, no matter where the immigration debate heads, comparisons to efforts last decade will follow.
A major reason that comparison keeps coming up is because Congress keeps failing -- as it did then -- to pass much of anything. But we know Congress hasn't changed. The question is: Have the American people? Are Americans more ready for immigration reform now than they were seven years ago?
Lets take a look at several things going on partaining to this Immigration and the US.
TRD RADIO FANS it's time to TURN UP with the hottest online radio show July 22nd, 2014 at 6:30PM EST!!! Bringing you the latest news that everyone's been talking, tweeting, and instagraming about. The only online radio station playing the hottest Hip-Hop and R&B music that you want to hear. Most importantly we have a very special guest coming to the show to shut it down. R&B Singer Sammie ?"LEIGH BUSH"... So make sure that you tune into the show to hear his new single "Free Falling" and to find out what the Prince Of R&B has been working on!
Check Out our website and social media pages:
Facebook: TRD Radio
Website: www.trdradio.yolasite.com & www.blogtalkradio.com./TRDRadio14
Is the White House Educational Policy impacting your child's ability to get a quality education?
Before, it was Bush with No Child Left Behind; now, it is Obama with Race to the Top.
How is the White House Education policy driving Quality Education and Student Progress / Success? Are we really closing the 'GAP'? Do we understand Common Core, School Ratings, the Charter School Movement and Teacher Evaluation?
What do we really think about the National Education Policy?
Listen, Talk, Learn and Act.
Invite young people to listen. Listen weekly. Call in 347.855.8603 or post a question/comment in our chat room.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GODFATHER!!,
WE ARE BACK WITH YET ANOTHER CLASSIC INSTALLMENT OF GREAT FUNK, FROM THE FUNK MASTER,
THE MAN WHO CREATED MUSIC THE INFLUENCED AN ENTIRE GENERATION,
LET'S TAKE IT TO THE BRIDGE, AND TEAR THE ROOF OF THE MUTHA SUCKA, TEAR THE ROOF OFF THE SUCKA
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- John Baptist (106 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (28 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (23 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (21 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (18 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (16 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (14 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (14 chatters)
- Curious Times (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (13 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (9 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (9 chatters)
- canadianglen (8 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (8 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (8 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (8 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (7 chatters)
- Odwirafo (7 chatters)
- Quagmire America (7 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (5 chatters)
- David and Wes (5 chatters)
- DDP Radio (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (5 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (4 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (4 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (4 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (4 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (4 chatters)
- illblogradio (4 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (3 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (3 chatters)
- Dave in the City (3 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (3 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (3 chatters)
- patriots united (3 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (3 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (3 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (2 chatters)
- KDCL Media (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- DLFootball (2 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (2 chatters)
- The Soon2BeCatLady Show (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- THE TAILGATE ZONE (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- Diehard Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- Interface (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (1 chatters)
- Lennis (1 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (1 chatters)
- The Elite Fiction Network (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)