SORT BY Relevancy
The Single Gentleman will be interviewing Alive Not Dead, a inspirational rap duo from the DC Metro Area.
People think that chivalry is dead...when it really isn't the case...but...what do you think? Is chivalry still alive...or is it really dead?
Why are women so insecure with themselves? You know you have a lot going for you...how come you can't see it?
"The Gentleman" John Campbell rejoins the show to get some more things off of his chest. He has a lot to say about a variety of topics. He's one of the top stars in all of the midwest wrestling scene so you definately want to catch what he has to say. It could end up being one of the most explosive shows ever.
Model Angela, Desi, and Houston ReRe go in with weekly gossip, caller feedback, and more! Also call-in to discuss this week's topic at 347-202-0389.
Featured Topic: "Can a guy go to far by being a gentlemen?"
Have A Topic You Want The Team To Talk About? Contact Them At: https://www.facebook.com/GlitzAndGlamourRadio
Pontius Joseph is a young man on a mission. His mission? To reintroduce gentlemanly behavior to a generation of millenial men. In his book, A Gentleman with a C.S.L., helps men in their dating lives and have a positive relationship with his lady ... the right lady.
Author and new mom, Kelli H. Smith, gives guidance on navigating the first few years of marriage in her book, Surviving the First Five: Insightful Encouragement for the Newly Married. Kelli takes lessons learned in the early years of her marriage and places them in an interactive workbook format.
In this episode, Brad Miner, Senior Editor at The Catholic Thing, talks about his book "The Compleat Gentleman" and the traits that comprise chivalry and authentic masculinity. In his words, "[c]hivalry is first and foremost the worldview of fighting men, and I am convinced that the decline of the gentlemanly ideal has happened at least in part because men are flabby—physically and spiritually.” Tune in to learn why this is so!
Gentleman, Waterfowler & Decoy Carving Legend- Paul Dobrosky
please find Paul on FaceBook at: https://www.facebook.com/paul.dobrosky?fref=ts
Pitboss Waterfowl: http://www.pitbosswaterfowl.com
Steve Champagne, ArtSees Diner Radio music historian, writer and libation expert welcomes Bestselling author and TV personality Morgan Murphy as he celebrates the release of his new bestselling cookbook, Bourbon & Bacon. Morgan considered “America’s funniest food critic,” is a bona fide Southern Gentleman. He sings his ode to two of the South’s most talked about food groups – Bourbon and Bacon, in his new book: BOURBON & BACON: The Ultimate Guide to the South’s Favorite Food Groups. A little history and a whole lotta bourbon and bacon!
In this beautifully photographed book with recipes, he will lure you into an orgasmic food moment. The book contains more than 115 recipes every treat you can imagine that is perfectly bacon and perfectly bourbon! Murphy will be celebrating Four Roses Bourbon, legendary bourbon that got its start more than 125 years ago. Bourbon & Bacon (Time Inc. 2014) immediately hit #1 in wine and spirits and #18 on the cookbook bestseller list. Millions have read Murphy’s trademark wit in Vanity Fair, Forbes, Esquire, Garden Design, Harper’s Bazaar, The New York Post, and Southern Living. Murphy has appeared on the Travel Channel, The TODAY Show, Fox & Friends, CNN, Sirius/XM, and NPR. He is a graduate of the University of Oxford and Birmingham-Southern College. He serves as a commander in the U.S. Navy Reserves, where he is currently assigned to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Commander (sel.) Murphy is a veteran of the war in Afghanistan, where he was awarded the Meritorious Defense Service Medal and the Afghan campaign medal, among others. http://morganmurphy.co/booksbymorgan/
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (84 chatters)
- Straitway (26 chatters)
- The Portal (20 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (10 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (5 chatters)
- The War Room (5 chatters)
- in5d (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (3 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Elevate The Soul (2 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (2 chatters)
- Shaun Daily (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (2 chatters)
- 65820 (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Stephanie Hill Williams (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- The Curvy Metalhead Show (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- Whi Radio (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- TheGingerLondonShow (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- ARAIG (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- Life Conversations (1 chatters)
- SiS NSpirit (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Papa CE (1 chatters)
- emPowering NOW (1 chatters)
- Essence Of My Love (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- EX3 Radio (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (1 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (1 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (1 chatters)
- CustersLuckRadioShow (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (1 chatters)
- Buffed Up Radio (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- Conservative Report (1 chatters)