SORT BY Relevancy
The Single Gentleman will be interviewing Alive Not Dead, a inspirational rap duo from the DC Metro Area.
People think that chivalry is dead...when it really isn't the case...but...what do you think? Is chivalry still alive...or is it really dead?
Why are women so insecure with themselves? You know you have a lot going for you...how come you can't see it?
"The Gentleman" John Campbell rejoins the show to get some more things off of his chest. He has a lot to say about a variety of topics. He's one of the top stars in all of the midwest wrestling scene so you definately want to catch what he has to say. It could end up being one of the most explosive shows ever.
Pontius Joseph is a young man on a mission. His mission? To reintroduce gentlemanly behavior to a generation of millenial men. In his book, A Gentleman with a C.S.L., helps men in their dating lives and have a positive relationship with his lady ... the right lady.
Author and new mom, Kelli H. Smith, gives guidance on navigating the first few years of marriage in her book, Surviving the First Five: Insightful Encouragement for the Newly Married. Kelli takes lessons learned in the early years of her marriage and places them in an interactive workbook format.
In this episode, Brad Miner, Senior Editor at The Catholic Thing, talks about his book "The Compleat Gentleman" and the traits that comprise chivalry and authentic masculinity. In his words, "[c]hivalry is first and foremost the worldview of fighting men, and I am convinced that the decline of the gentlemanly ideal has happened at least in part because men are flabby—physically and spiritually.” Tune in to learn why this is so!
Gentleman, Waterfowler & Decoy Carving Legend- Paul Dobrosky
please find Paul on FaceBook at: https://www.facebook.com/paul.dobrosky?fref=ts
Pitboss Waterfowl: http://www.pitbosswaterfowl.com
Steve Champagne, ArtSees Diner Radio music historian, writer and libation expert welcomes Bestselling author and TV personality Morgan Murphy as he celebrates the release of his new bestselling cookbook, Bourbon & Bacon. Morgan considered “America’s funniest food critic,” is a bona fide Southern Gentleman. He sings his ode to two of the South’s most talked about food groups – Bourbon and Bacon, in his new book: BOURBON & BACON: The Ultimate Guide to the South’s Favorite Food Groups. A little history and a whole lotta bourbon and bacon!
In this beautifully photographed book with recipes, he will lure you into an orgasmic food moment. The book contains more than 115 recipes every treat you can imagine that is perfectly bacon and perfectly bourbon! Murphy will be celebrating Four Roses Bourbon, legendary bourbon that got its start more than 125 years ago. Bourbon & Bacon (Time Inc. 2014) immediately hit #1 in wine and spirits and #18 on the cookbook bestseller list. Millions have read Murphy’s trademark wit in Vanity Fair, Forbes, Esquire, Garden Design, Harper’s Bazaar, The New York Post, and Southern Living. Murphy has appeared on the Travel Channel, The TODAY Show, Fox & Friends, CNN, Sirius/XM, and NPR. He is a graduate of the University of Oxford and Birmingham-Southern College. He serves as a commander in the U.S. Navy Reserves, where he is currently assigned to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Commander (sel.) Murphy is a veteran of the war in Afghanistan, where he was awarded the Meritorious Defense Service Medal and the Afghan campaign medal, among others. http://morganmurphy.co/booksbymorgan/
During the month of September, the Live, Love, Laugh Show will interview spouses of individuals who work in ministry. The intent of the show is to get an understanding of what ministers' partners go through when their partner is walking with Christ and working in the ministry.
Married to Pastor Romell Parks-Weekly Currently living in St. Louis, MO. Originally from Birmingham, Alabama First Gentleman of The Sanctuary STL & Judah First Ministries Front Office Manager of a four star hotel Certified Wedding & Event Planner with over 15 years of experience.
Join Host Live Chats
- Yada (38 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (37 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (19 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (18 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (16 chatters)
- reactionariez (16 chatters)
- Bellesprit (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (10 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (9 chatters)
- Straitway (9 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (9 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- The Portal (6 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (6 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- BITEradio me (3 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- nXphase Records (3 chatters)
- Mind Body Spirit U (3 chatters)
- In Todays America (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- Wanda Henderson Ministries (2 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (2 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (2 chatters)
- Local Live Music (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Apostle Delilah Mae Gamble (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Fancalls (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- FSW Radio 2 (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (1 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)