SORT BY Relevancy
TONIGHT SHOW IS GOING TO BE OFF THE CHAIN TALKING ABOUT THE RECAP OF LAST WEEK SHOW...
ALL THE GRUDGING THAT WHEN ON THERE.....JUST TUNE IN IS ALL I CAN SAY.....NEXT SHUTUP&RACE IS AUG.9 HEADHUNTER DRAGWAY....
Nick and Matt preview the best plays and sleepers for Week 12, reflect on the best and worst of the holiday season, and generally go off the rails in the usual way.
Join us this week as we take you on a ride througout the wild world of sports!
We'll talk MLB contracts, NBA living legends, college football with Fred Perdue of CollegeFootballExtra.com, and MUCH more!
Sports Illustrated Monday Morning Quarterback (MMQB)'s Peter King will join our NFL segment to discuss some pressing issues around the league, as well as the future of the game.
You don't want to miss this episode!
"This portion of the revolution will not be televised, but EVERYBODY can listen!"
Global Peeks---With the climate of overt hostility & continued violation of Black, Brown & Poor People in America, war against us is clearer every day. This episode of Global Peeks W/Brian E. Muhammad takes a look at issues of survival, in particular pooling our resources & going back to the land.
We sit down with B.A.S.E. –Black Agriculture Survival Expo to discuss the Food & Farming Revolution, urban farming, controlling your own food sources & more matters of life & survival.
Black By Popular Demand, B.A.S.E. is hosting a December 5th - 6th 2014 Winter Agriculture and Black Agriculture Survival Expo. Going Back to the Land with hands on Workshops that include Hoop Houses, Urban Garden Basics and layout; Husbandry 101; Food Coops; Canning and establishing Alternative Energy & Saving the Black Farm & the Sins of Monsanto etc...
Support Muhammad Economic Blue Print @ http://www.economicblueprint.org/
More Info. from The Hereafter is Now Network @ http://thehereafterisnownetwork.ning.com/
Scriptures; Hebrews 12:1-4;Acts 27; 1 Samuel 10:20-22
We invite you to come and join Rev. Dorsey as he comes and bring the teaching of God's Word to help us on our daily walk with the Lord. To ENCOURAGE, and STRENGTHEN us in the FAITHFULNESS OF THE LORD, JESUS THE CHRIST! Every TUESDAY and THURSDAY @ 10:00 Am Est. call in @ 347-237-5593 or you may join us on line @ www.blogtalkradio.com/in-his-presence-ministrywe
MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND ENRICH YOUR LIFE WITH AN OVERFLOW OF ABUNDANCE OF JOY, LOVE, AND PEACE AND MAY HEAVEN SMILE UPON YOU!!!
Sam Thurman, Wayne Wright and Dennis Merritt of the Colorado exoneration firm A Just Cause, discuss what happens when the wheels of justice trample unbridled over the rights of innocent Americans.
Although the American system of justice is the most-respected worldwide, it is still a system designed, and operated, by humans, which means it's not perfect. Sam, Wayne, and Dennis will highlight ongoing struggles against "the system" to free wrongfully imprisoned people, and what happens when justice miscarries against an actually innocent person.
Our Special Guest for tonight's show is Professor of Law, Nancy Marder who will be discussing the role of a juror, jury of your peers, jury instructions and jury nullifications!
A Just Cause is currently campaigning for "FreeTheIRP6," who's been wrongly imprisoned in Florence, CO for a crime they didn't commit. Read full story: www.freetheirp6.org.
For more information, about A Just Cause and to Donate to the IRP6 legal defense fund, visit www.a-justcause.com.
Follow us on Twitter: @AJCRadio, @A_JustCause, @FreeTheeIRP6, @FreeeTheIRP6 and Like our Facebook Pages: https://www.facebook.com/AJustCauseCoast2Coast, and https://www.facebook.com/AJustCauseCO, https://www.facebook.com/FreetheIRP6
Thank you for your support!
in Real Estate
Today on "It's My House" we are back with another installment of "Sports Quadrant Radio" with our special guest and host Sam Jones who is a NBA (National Basketball Association) icon. Sam has the distinction as a player on the Boston Celtics of winning (10) NBA championships; only one other player thus far in NBA history has more rings and that is Boston Celtic great Bill Russell.
We shall have a few guest on today along with our callers and listeners, so I imagine there will be many war stories shared today.
FIGHT SAGA RADIO NETWORK PRESENTS
Don “War a week” Chargin’s "Boxing Legends"
Every Wednesday at 9:00 P.M. ET/6:00 P.M. PT
It’s an honor to feature one of boxing’s true legendary figures, Hall of Fame promoter and matchmaker Don “War a Week” Chargin!!
With over six decades of boxing experience on his resume, the famed matchmaker and promoter will grace the airwaves every Wednesday evening with stories of some of boxing’s greatest fighters and most legendary match-ups.
Dubbed the “Most knowledgeable man in boxing” by Hall of Fame publicist Bill Caplan, Mr. Chargin, along with his wife and partner Lorraine, created unforgettable fight cards with Hall of Fame promoter Aileen Eaton at the renowned Olympic Auditorium from 1963 to 1983.
The legendary trio were considered to be architects of modern day boxing, and helped created a model that promoters use today in cultivating fighters and producing fight cards.
Join us every Wednesday evening as Mr. Chargin takes us back to a time when prizefighters were heroes, and boxing captured the imagination of every mainstream and casual sports fan.
Don’t miss Don “War a week” Chargin’s "Boxing Legends" Every Wednesday at 9:00 P.M. ET/6:00 P.M. PT
Tonight's session covers the ideas of Planning and Preperation.
For classes with the Sadulu House please go to Saduluhouse.com
To schedule a reading or consulataion click here.
To find out where the ANU order will be presenting next go to : Enlightenmentandtransformation.com/events/
GO STAND UPON THE ROCK (2014) is a deeply moving Civil War-era novel based on stories handed down by Sam Lemon's grandmother about the lives of her grandparents who were once runaway slaves from Virginia. It is a tale of unsettling plantation life, courageous women, dramatic Civil War battles, heroes, hoodoo, and the indomitable strength of the human spirit. The book is supported by historical and genealogical research, photographs, and documents from his doctoral dissertation. This is a compelling and emotionally engaging history that comes alive through the lives of real people and events.
Dr. Sam Lemon grew up in Media, Pennsylvania, where his maternal great-great grandparents arrived as runaway slaves during the Civil War. Given refuge and support by local Quakers, his ancestors prospered and became prominent members of the community. He is currently an assistant professor and the director of a graduate program at Neumann University in Pennsylvania, and formerly worked in the fields of social services, education, and public television at WHYY in Philadelphia.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (473 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (89 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (24 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (24 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (22 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (20 chatters)
- Black Author Network (18 chatters)
- ALLFACTS CONCEPT CRUSHER (16 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (13 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (12 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (12 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (11 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (11 chatters)
- reactionariez (10 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (9 chatters)
- SURN Host (9 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (8 chatters)
- The Advise Show (7 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (6 chatters)
- NDB Media (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- David Coney (5 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (4 chatters)
- Rifleman (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (3 chatters)
- Tha Real McCoy (3 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (3 chatters)
- Cosmic Pillow Talk (3 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (3 chatters)
- drkate (3 chatters)
- God In The Midst (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (2 chatters)
- tickmankyle1 (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The View from Montana (2 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- VERSATILE RADIO (1 chatters)
- THE FRESH START CROWD FUNDING WEE (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Above The Fray Podcast (1 chatters)
- CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW (1 chatters)