SORT BY Relevancy
We all have certain goals and dreams that we want to accomplish in our lifetime. When we are younger we ever so determined then life happens and we part ways with some of our goals. This new year many of you have decided to become more proactive with your health routines. Now that committment is not an easy one to maintain. But, its achievable. I've got proof. Geno Sylvain is living proof. This 52 year-old has an 8-pack. Something he's committed to maintaing since his early twenties. He has also developed a unique home workout product. Join us to learn more about a man with a vision.
The dial in is (347) 637-2319 and press 1.
Hey there Tea Sippers!! It's February and we not only are becoming infused wtih winter, we are also engulfed in learning how we made strides in this country and who have been trailblazers among the African Diaspora who have made our existence in this country GRAND! Today, I've decided to take a different approach to learning about our history by reflecting on our HEALTH and FITNESS patterns over the years and how we have become our own worse enemies these days.
My guest today is a fitness guru who has become an innovator and entreprenuer as he has become an innovative force to be reckoned with in industry today. Perfecting the art of having an 8pack, Mr. Geno Sylvain has overcome all the odds and at 52 years YOUNG, has the body and the fitness level of a man half his age. How can we get back to those days with ourselves and be our BEST, our OPTIMAL, reaching our ZENITH.
Mr. Sylvain will take us on a journey of his introduction into health and fitness as well as compare how we can lose old habits and recreate those which seem to be non existent. We will discuss his new product line of fitness gear and his new exercise apparatus called THE ABSTER.
This is going to be a delicious pot of tea for your nerve, darlings, so bring enough crumpets!!
She had begun her acting career, as a regular child performer on Sesame Street starting in 1985, even appearing with Herbie Hancock in a musical number. She also appeared twice on Star Search. She made her breakthrough when she was cast as Ashley Banks for the television sitcom The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air in 1990. She sang on various episodes of the show, including a heavily altered version of Aretha Franklin's "Respect" and the original song, "Make Up Your Mind" produced by Robert Jerald of N'Spyre Music ProductionsSmith asked her if she seriously considered pursuing a musical career.
This 52 year old wellness guru also has a gym in Queens, workout clothing line (which he designed, since he attended FIT) and a nutritionally balanced snack line and nutrition handbook. Geno is exceptionally well-versed regarding fitness, health and wellness and its importance for people of all ages (his 11 year old son works out). He has assisted quite a few of his clients with improving various health conditions that they were suffering with.
On Tuesday night Joe and Tyson will analyze the New York Jets collapse in Green Bay. What happened to the play calling? Where did the defense go? Milliner hurt? Decker out? Why were the tight ends not used more? Then a look forward to the Monday night match-up against the Chicago Bears. How will the Jets slow down the Chicago Bears wide receivers? Can New York get pressure on Cutler? Will the Jets be able to open up their offense without Decker? Santonio Holmes against Kyle Wilson? And when will the Jets stop forcing Mike Vick into the game plan. Tune and call in with your New York Jets thoughts!
in Self Help
Reducir el envejecimiento! Webinar gratuito por el Dr. Kam Yuen DC - Kung Fu Gran maestro
Si usted no está consiguiendo los resultados con el rejuvenecimiento (sexual, piel, cabello, visión, la reducción del tamaño corporal o facial), no se de por vencido.
Al igual que en cantar, tocar un instrumento o practicar un juego de deporte, usted debe seguirlo haciendo, seguir siendo entrenado hasta lograr los resultados finales deseados.
¡La Regeneración, Rejuvenecimiento, Degeneración y Desintoxicación!
Problemas que tratare en la Tele Clínica:
Fitness: fuerza, resistencia, flexibilidad, coordinación, agilidad, velocidad
Reducción del cuerpo
Las nuevas formas para abordar el incremento corporal debido a las fallas que ha tenido.
Fortalecimiento de Cuerpo: Más ligero, más fuerte, optimización
Cambiar su cuerpo rápidamente, sin esfuerzo, pero con el disfrute y el placer de lograrlo
Comer demasiado, las cuestiones alimentarias y Antojos: hacer que estos no sea un problema
Desafíos con dulces, sales, grasas
Fortalecimiento de todas esas debilidades causadas por todas las experiencias negativas en su vida sobre el envejecimiento, sin necesidad de discutir
Rejuvenecimiento Facial: Ojos hinchados, ojeras debajo de los ojos, así como la nariz, la boca, los labios, los dientes, las arrugas, la elasticidad de la piel y pérdida de colágeno
Calidad de Vida, Aspecto y Longevidad
Rejuvenecimiento del pelo: (caída del cabello, el pelo gris)
Condiciones de la Piel
Levantamiento de senos
Tim and Mark discuss yesterday's Packers downing of the Jets. Is the Packers' new defensive alignment a bold, creative wave of genius by Dom Capers? Or, the last gasp of a desperate, doomed defensive Coordinator? Will Richard Rodgers catch a pass this season? Have we seen the last of Jarrett Boykin?
In the Week 2 edition of Behind Enemy Lines, Amanda and Chris talk offensive line woes, chat about whether or not the Green Bay Packers were scared of Richard Sherman, discuss the rookies' impact so far, and say what they want to see different against the New York Jets. The duo then welcomes in Scott Salmon, the managing editor of the Jets blog Gang Green Nation, to discuss whether or not Jets faithful think Rex Ryan is the man for the job, talk about the development of Geno Smith, whether Eric Decker was worth the money, how the Green Bay o-line may stack up against the New York front seven and give a quick preview of the rest of the AFC East.
Behind Enemy Lines is brought to you by hosts, Amanda Lawson and Chris Callaway. Read Amanda's work over a CheeseSportsLife and Chris's musings at Midwest Sports Fans.
In this episode of The Red Light Sports Ramble; presented by The Red Light Sports Network, Evan Witalison and Troy Otradovec will discuss the Green Bay Packers vs. New York Jets. Geno Smith helped lead the Jets to a week 1 win over the Oakland Raiders. The Packers opened up the season facing the Seattle Seahawks and fell apart in the second half. This is the home opener for the Packers so fasten your seat belts and put your foot on the gas, we are previewing the Packers vs. Jets.
Find out who will be here live for the world premiere special. Hear the pre debate for already booked classics coming up.
Check out this debate in front of a live audience on Saturday, Nov 1 @ 8:30 PM between Sankofa and Israel Doctrine. Hear from both contenders live on DT4U Radio and find out how to attend this live debate brought to you by BLACKINTELLIGENTSIA.
PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS NOW ($20 Per Ticket)
Lite House Whole Food Grill,1373 East 53rd St Chicago, Illinois (773) 633-2587
Click the link below to purchase tickets now
DT4U Special Guest
Varian Xavier vs Ahwar The Swordsman
Stanley Sylvain vs Pastor Dowell
Sha'ala vs Duane Bonton
LaRon "G Konsciousness" Campbell vs Shelton Henderson
and so much more.
Hear from the TOP 5 Debate Talk 4 U Contenders.
1. Brother Josh leader of Absolute Bible Truth
2. Zadok Ben Israel teacher at the Knesset Of Jesus, NMP
3. Stanley Sylvain leader of Sin No More MInistries
4. Ahlazar Banlawya aka The Guerrilla Hebrew leader of Exodus 1715
5. Brotha Minister (Free Thinker)
Join Host Tyson Rauch as he looks back at the Jets win over the Raiders and previews the game against the Packers. Call in with your predictions and thoughts on Gang Green! Geno improved? Secondary ready for Nelson and Cobb? Amaro ready to take on bigger role? Coples emerging? What should the game plan be to slow down Aaron Rodgers and company? Ground and Pound? Will special teams become a difference maker? Share your thoughts on Tuesday night at 8p.m EST!
The New York Jets opened the season with a win over the Oakland Raiders. This week on JetNation Radio our hosts Joe Blewett and Brandon Dowling will take a look at what went right in week one, as well as what the team needs to improve upon.
The Jets are on the road for a week two matchup against the Green Bay Packers. Can the Jets secondary (we are looking at you Antonio Allen and Darrin Walls) play well against a much tougher QB challenge? Listen in as we discuss what the status for Dee Milliner is and what the Jets can due to cut down on all those penalties. Along with how some of the rookies looked, specifically Jace Amaro and Calvin Pryor.
The Nittany Lions have returned from Dublin with a last second victory and are finally back in the friendly confines of Beaver Stadium for the 2014 home opener against the Akron Zips! This week on the #BlackShoePodcast, Adam, Cari, and Bill are in the virtual studio in Brooklyn bantering about the takeaways from the game against UCF, Cari's Ireland experience, and what to expect this weekend against Terry Bowden's squad. Plus, (as always) Cari swearing, and Bill begging to talk about pro wrestling. All this and much more on this week's episode of the #BSP!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- John Baptist (65 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (39 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (22 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (17 chatters)
- canadianglen (17 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (15 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (14 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (14 chatters)
- DDP Radio (12 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (12 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (12 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (12 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (9 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (8 chatters)
- Curious Times (8 chatters)
- 12kyle (8 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (6 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (6 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (6 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (6 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (6 chatters)
- sun752 (6 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (6 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (6 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (6 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- churchfolk (5 chatters)
- Dr Rick Wallace Ph D (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (5 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (5 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (4 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (4 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (4 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (4 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (3 chatters)
- The Blue Corner (3 chatters)
- Tim Gatto Unedited and Uncut (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- BeverlyD (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (3 chatters)
- Bay Bridge Sports Hub (3 chatters)
- Dave in the City (3 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (2 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- Dark Twitter (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (2 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (2 chatters)
- AndreaMiller0 (2 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (2 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (2 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (2 chatters)
- The Vent Man (2 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- The Curtner And Kerr Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Gray Matter (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- The Nathan Karn Show (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Dr Ritamarie (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (1 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (1 chatters)
- Moxie Mind Body Life Coaching (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (1 chatters)
- KAS1 (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- Fancalls (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Michael Bonner (0 chatters)