SORT BY Relevancy
Tonite Chief Langley talks about Southeastern American Indian Genealogy. Those Native that remain in the southeast. Chief Langley Gives a grassroots approach to understanding History, Timelines Customs and Traditions. This lecture will bring many into the understanding of getting beyond brick walls. This is a spiritual walk of understanding who your ancestors were and who you are. Remember your old stories reflect, Remember the daily habits of your ancestors. Remember the herbs and medicines they made, All these are precious memories that will aid in your research.
Persuasion at work always takes place within a network of relationships. A relationship with someone, somewhere will be the starting point for putting your idea “in play,” and relationships with and between people you may not even know will often be the end point for getting it adopted. You need a circle of influence, a network of people who know people who know people. And it may be too late to form such a circle when you are ready to make your sale. The relationships must already be in place. The biggest barriers, of course, arise when you face negative or hostile relationships in the pathway of your idea. 1. Belief Systems, 2, Needs and Interest, 3 Relationships, 4 Creditabilty
Chief Langley returns with more historical facts of colonial history as it connects with genealogy of many of your ancestors. There so much of history that's been omitted and surpress. The Colonial Slave trade. American Indians, South Asians, Oceanic Negroes. European Convicts - Chief Langley takes you on the jounery of living history.
Getting beyond genealogical breakwalls may become difficult at times. Chief Langley gives break throught techiques of researching for the unknown. one must become inspired. to believe its not impossible to dream and connect with your ancestors.
We're talking about tools on MyFixitUpLife.
Forget the must-haves and the innovations, let's just drill down to it: The likelihood you have enough tools is not likely.
You know what tools you like. You know what tools you want. And you definitely know tool-drool...Come on...You know...Walking down the aisle, envying the be-jeezus out of that table saw and what you can make with it.
So join us to talk tool dreams, tool fantasies and tool stuff, all of which we're just calling tool .
Tool expert David Sheinkopf joins us on this episode of MyFixitUpLife. He's been building for clients both on and off TV for many years, originally seen on HGTV's Design on a Dime, and most recently has enjoyed the sublime features of Ellen's workshop on Ellen's Design Challenge. David is sharing which tools he prefers, what tools have to be nearby on any project, and we're going a step further to talk 3D printing, boots, and more.
Join our conversation online and share your tool envies with us.
Tune in to watch our chat with David Sheinkopf.
Today author Ron Arons joins Jane to talk about his book Mind Maps for Genealogy. Find out what mind maps are, how they can be applied to your genealogy research, and what the best mind mapping software programs are.
Ron has given 250+ presentations internationally, which has earned him a reputation as a humorous, informative, and inspiring speaker. He has authored three books: The Jews of Sing Sing, WANTED! U.S. Criminal Records, and, most recently, Mind Maps for Genealogy. In 2006 he appeared on the PBS television series The Jewish Americans as an expert on NY Jewish criminality. In 2005 he won a Hackman Research Grant from the NY State Archives to continue his research regarding historical Jewish criminals in New York. Ron earned a B.S. in Engineering from Princeton University and an MBA from the University of Chicago.
To order the book: http://www.ronarons.com/
What do you know about DNA? Have you had your DNA tested and still have questions about your results?
Join producer and host Bernice Bennett and co-host Victoria Massie for an engaging discussion with ethicist, author, and lecturer David R. Dowell on his book NextGen Genealogy: The DNA Connection.
David R. Dowell was an academic librarian for 35 years. He has 2 degrees in history and 2 in library science. He has researched family histories since the 1960s. He is an ethicist, lecturer and author whose two most recent books are Crash Course in Genealogy (2011) and NextGen Genealogy: The DNA Connection (2014). He formerly taught “Genealogy Research” and “Ethics in the Information Age” at Cuesta College and chaired the Genealogy Committee and the Committee on Professional Ethics of the American Library Association. He blogs on genealogical topics as “Dr. D Digs Up Ancestors” at http://blog.ddowell.com. He coordinates two surname and one haplogroup DNA research projects.
Dr. Dowell has taught library science courses face-to-face and online for 15 years and made presentations to local, regional and national library groups. He has taught genealogy research classes in both California and Tennessee and made presentations on genetic genealogy to community groups and local genealogy societies in California, Illinois and Tennessee. He is currently lecturing on genealogy research for the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at Vanderbilt University.
Tonite Lecture details experiences with your ancestors. Understanding that spiritul life continues after death. Balancing the relationship one had with them while on Earth. That relationship and rememberance of them needs to be continued. Your Ancestors are the keys to your genealogy and many times searching for tr ancestry we need to turn to them. Tonite show deals directly with this. If you ever find yourself missing your ancestors this lecture is for you. its spiritual and inspiring,
in Self Help
It has been proven that words produce physical results. As we learn the benefits of our physical power core, find out how and why your lanugage can be such a useful tool as you power your way to achieving your best. Start making changes in your physical world by first changing what you speak. Erase all doubt as to how powerful you language can be. Repeat show to remind you to create passion with words.
Register to receive the free monthly newsletter, "Designing Your Life Today". Click to register.
Register to receive the first 3 issues of the "6 Figure Power Club" free. Click to register.
The Seed/SIX of Life (P20) + Beginning An Ultimate Tool (P21
The New Essenes is a gathering of ordinary people practicing deep introspection as a way to solve everyday problems. Our inquiry is based on the idea that language is alive and that the Word is where our Power lives: since speech is an act, communication is not what is said and done, but the result of what is said and done.
By joining in and coming back, we increasingly benefit from the distilled essence of an ultimate method of inquiry, based on Sacred Geometry and known as the Path of XPR.
Our meetings last one-hour & are structured as follows:
1. The first 5 minutes: Welcoming, Checking In. taking a moment of silence.
2. The next 10 minutes: Ritual readings.
3. The last 45 minutes: Introduction of a topic. Group Sharing & Inquiry, Summary / Ritual Closing.
To receive your free New Essenes eBook please sign up via the Open Meetings Tab at http://www.empoweringnow.com/new_essenes/
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Straitway (31 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- The Portal (20 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (13 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (11 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (10 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (10 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (10 chatters)
- in5d (9 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (8 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (8 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- PlanetGreenTrees (6 chatters)
- Papa CE (5 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (5 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (5 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (4 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (4 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (3 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- American White History Month (3 chatters)
- ARAIG (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Buffed Up Radio (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (2 chatters)
- Political Justice (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- SiS NSpirit (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Rifleman (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- VOC Nation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Sisters4Life Blog Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- TheGingerLondonShow (1 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Essence Of My Love (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- CommunityRadio (1 chatters)