SORT BY Relevancy
*Note: If you missed the live recording and still want to ask questions, please email Gemma at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us as we interview Gemma Isaac, an accredited (MTA) music therapist and certified in Neurologic Music Therapy. As the music therapist at the Burns, Plastic and Trauma Unit (BPTU) at VGH, Gemma facilitates music therapy programs for patients, their families, and healthcare staff alike. http://gemmamusictherapy.com/
How does music therapy work?
Music therapy is facilitated through a variety of interventions including patient song choices, music making, song writing, improvisation, and guided relaxation. Other times, the music therapist works alongside other healthcare disciplines such as nurses, physiotherapist, or occupational therapist, using music during physical rehabilitation to inspire movement and promote encouragement by accompanying movement through musical cues, which also helps peoople become distracted from the pain. Visit www.mtabc.com or www.musicheals.ca for more info.
Don't miss your chance to ask questions! How can music therapy help you and your loved ones better deal with pain?
Pain Waves Radio is sponsored by Pain BC
Whether you’re living with pain; supporting someone in pain; or providing care to patients in pain… we offer tools and resources to help you! Join us! Together, we can make a difference.
Shooting for the Lip with @bsaunders12 and @kevinhale423 - review SOA S12 - preview the series finale with @SOAAddicts @hoistingmysail - will be fun
lets take some SOA fan calls!!!
Shooting for the Lip with @bsaunders12 and @kevinhale423 - review SOA S11 - preview S12 & 13 with @SOAAddicts @hoistingmysail - will be fun
lets take some SOA fan calls!!!
in Self Help
Coach Cafe' is excited to welcome co founder of NLP4Kids, Gemma Bailey!
Of course, we would all like to consider childhood as a carefree time, full of happiness, love and laughter. However the reality is that many children face similar challenges in every day life as their adult parents, the difference for children, is that they do not have the wisdom or years of experience to make sense of their feelings. This is where NLP4Kids can help!
Gemma Bailey is a trainer in both NLP (neuro linguistic programming) and hypnotherapy. Realising that everyone who’d encountered NLP said “I wish I’d learned this stuff at school!” Gemma could see that the combination of her childcare experience, qualifications and NLP was a winning formula to help empower tomorrow’s adults.
NLP4Kids began offering workshops in the local community for children and teenagers. Over time, they began to specialise in coaching young people on a one to one basis. They now work within schools, children’s charities and local education authorities too.
As well as NLP4Kids there are now programmes such as NLP4Parents, NLP4Teachers and Hypnotherapy4Kids.
Gemma has spoken about the work of NLP4Kids throughout the UK and as far afield as Kuwait!
Find out why parents and teachers alike are singing the praises of NLP4Kids!
To find out more about Gemma Bailey and NLP4KIds visit- www.NLP4kids.org
Welcome to The Big Brother Report: Down Under w/ Jake from BB Australia. Join TBBR: Down Under as we talk with the houseguests from the BB Australia from the current & past seasons. You a fan of International Big Brothers? Well come on in & join us as we discuss everything Big Brother, as we go Down Under to discover what Big Brother Australia is all about!
How To Change Your Life In 13 Easy Steps. Do you find yourself going online and start overwhelming yourself with lots of information about how to change your life? Looking for the next big thing, or book that hopefully going to make the long lasting change we've been searching for.
We all have stuff going on in our lives that may be making us feel uncomfortable and we would love to change.
Addiction to food or drinking too much
Problems Losing Weight
Constantly on the go
Not taking any time for you!
Would you agree, it's quite overwhelming sometimes to think about making changes in your life, let alone actually taking the action and following through with it?
Change your life does not have to be that difficult, the key to change is “Action”
I know from my own experience the one missing ingredient was action, I would talk about it, think about it, but was so overwhelmed by it all, I never did ANYTHINGA!
And we can find a million excuses to not take action to start changing a situation.
Don’t have the Money
Don’t have the time
Now is not the right time
I just need to ask someone or partner
Sound familiar? But it does not have to be that way!!
Would you like to know what you can do to stop this and change for good? On todays show Gemma Haupt comes on the show to talk about “How To Change Your Life In 13 Easy Steps”
Hazel Butterworth of Melbourne, Australia, will give a half-hour Dharma talk on Work, exploring ways to invite more of our working life and more of ourselves at work into the fold of our spiritual practice.
She says of her current practice, "I have been practising yoga and meditation for around 16 years. Some of the juiciest streams in my practise of late are centred around cultivating wildness, living at the frontier of direct relationship with life and effortlessness. I first encountered Jaya in 2005 when she and Gemma came to Australia on the first Open Dharma retreat in Australia.
To listen to other talks and meditations of Open Dharma please visit www.opendharma.org
These talks and others are offered on a donation basis. Please gift support for Open Dharma here
Myself & Co-Host Michael Wing are going to discuss the explosive Season Premiere of Sons of Anarchy Season 7. We are going to overview the episode in a complete overview. There will be spoilers! We will be taking calls on the air and will have a live chatroom! We will also be having a contest tonight called "Stump the Dunce!" We will give 5 callers a chance to stump Michael Wing with your Sons of Anarchy knowledge. If you win.....you will receive a copy of Sons of Anarchy Season 1 on either DVD or Blu-Ray! Do NOT miss this!
Listen to this segment of The NLP View Radio Show, as host, Donna Blinston RGN is joined by Gemma Bailey a Hypnotherapist and NLP Master Practitioner who has spent over a decade working with children in various child-care settings. On todays show we will discuss how Gemma works with children to effectively help them overcome bad habits, behavioral problems, fears and a lack of self-esteem. Stay Tuned!
Today on Community voice with Carly Alyssa Thorne we talk with Joanne Victoria about Leadership, working with family
members, entrepreneurship, speaking our truth and more.
Joanne Victoria, owner of Gemma & Bixley, works with people who want to achieve more authentic, purposeful and lasting results while remaining true to who they really are. Joanne uses both logic and intuitive reasoning to ‘see the greater picture’ and the underlying issue or imbalance in structures or relationships.
To Learn More about Joanne Victoria and Gemma & Bixley go to:
To become a guest on one of our Shows go to:
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (482 chatters)
- John Baptist (67 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (62 chatters)
- Channel Panel (51 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (32 chatters)
- The Portal (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (15 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (15 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (15 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (12 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (11 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (11 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (10 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (10 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (9 chatters)
- Living Off The Grid Radio (8 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (8 chatters)
- 63489 (7 chatters)
- AlimBey (7 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (7 chatters)
- thedean (7 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (6 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (6 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (5 chatters)
- alexas29 (5 chatters)
- Bellesprit (5 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (5 chatters)
- Thats Novel (5 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (5 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (4 chatters)
- Patriot Family (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- Angel Amy (3 chatters)
- In Defense of Freedom (3 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (3 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- Matt4America (3 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (3 chatters)
- Soul Flower (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- EON Network (2 chatters)
- In Todays America (2 chatters)
- Grudge Incorporated Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- Sisters4Life Blog Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (0 chatters)