SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
This month on the enlightened View our theme has been on Freedom. One way to experience freedom through inner peace and transformation is with meditation. But if you’re like most people meditation can seem daunting and intimidating need less in this busy world finding the time. Now if there is one person that could help you chance that view its Davidji, who we are delighted to have as our guest on the show.
Davidji is an internationally recognized meditation expert, stress-management counselor, corporate trainer and author of the award-winning Secrets of Meditation: A Practical Guide to Inner Peace & Personal Transformation. He created the 21-day meditation challenge, and his voice can be heard on more than 300 guided meditations, including his best-selling CD, Fill What is Empty; Empty What is Full, and his latest release, the critically acclaimed Ayurvedic opera Journey to Infinity with sound healers Sacred Fire.
As the Lead Educator of the Chopra Center for Wellbeing, Davidji apprenticed under Deepak Chopra for nearly a decade learning and ultimately teaching the profound timeless wisdom of meditation, Ayurveda, emotional healing, and conscious choice making. With more than 200 guided meditations to his credit , more than 100,000 students around the world, and certifying more than 1,000 meditation teachers, Davidji has made the ancient science of meditation practical, easy, fun, and rewarding.
Join us Wednesday July 23rd 12pm to 1:00pm PST (1pm MST and 3pm EST) as we welcome the amazing Davidji. To ask a question, leave a comment or to listen via your phone, dial (347) 884-9567, and punch 1 to speak. Come hear how you can find freedom, inner peace, and transformation with meditation www.davidji.com
THIS WEEK ON BACKROOM POLITICS....SPECIAL GUEST...HERITAGE FOUNDATION'S DAKOTA WOOD JOINS THE ROUNDTABLE AS WE DISCUSS...TRAGEDY IN THE AIR OVER THE UKRAINE AS RUSSIAN SEPERATISTS DOWN MALAYSIAN AIR FLIGHT 17 KILLING ALL 298 ON BOARD...WE WILL HAVE THE LATEST.....WAR ON THE GAZA STRIP...ARE THE CONSEQUENCES WORTH THE CAUSE? PUTIN IN THE CROSSFIRE....HIS INVOLVEMENT IN CRIMEA, HIS FAILING ECONOMY, AND NOW THE RECENT ACTIONS IN THE UKRAINE, CAN HIS POLITICAL MACHINE SAVE HIM IN THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY? TECHNOLOGY THAT PROMOTES POLITICAL TRANSPARENCY, THE FOUNDERS OF OPENGOV FOUNDATION JOIN US TO TALK ABOUT THEIR TECHNOLOGY AND THEIR INITIATIVE....THIS AND TELL ME A STORY THIS WEEK ON BACKROOM POLITICS!!!
BACKROOM POLITICS is a weekly political roundtable of former politicos and Washington insiders who believe that political statesmanship and civility trumps the strict party line.
Guests on the show include some of the country's top political leaders and thinkers.
For the REAL INSIDE THE BELTWAY take on politics as they affect you....listen every week to BACKROOM POLITICS!
FOCUS TODAY: "CHOOSING PEACE"
Everyone is lifted up by one individual choosing peace. One person can create something that ignites all of our collective hopes, energies, and dreams. What if you could do that? What if you are destined to be your generation's peacemaker?
"We have before us the glorious opportunity to inject a new dimension of love into the veins of our civilization," Martin Luther King, Jr. said. Here are 10 real ways you can cultivate inner peace to help create the loving, international peace you want to see in the world. By Susan Skog
Read more at http://www.beliefnet.com/Wellness/2008/09/10-Ways-to-Bring-Peace-to-the-World.aspx#TFMQxTYLwcWiIkGS.99
in Self Help
Our guest this week is Jenean Zunk, a Spiritual Living Coach for Intuitive Women. She helps people who feel self doubt, fear and shame reconnect with their Inner Divine Self. Jenean is the creator and host of the podcast series, Owning Your Awesome and the tele-summits series, Bashful to Badass.
You can find her at namaste living online and Facebook at jenean.zunk.
Pick up 100 Tools for Happiness ebook at Conversations That Heal. CTHRadio unites healing specialist with childhood trauma survivors. Your host, Susan Jacobi, a thriver after childhood abuse, knows the path to healing lies in replacing trauma mindset with healthy thoughts, feelings and actions. Her book, How to Love Yourself: The Hope after Child Abuse is available at ConversationsThatHeal.com and amazon.com.
Eyad Alkurabie, a native of Palestine, talks about the crises in the middle east from a palestinian perspective
Actions Speak Louder Than Words!
It seems that the best advice can be learned not from listening to financial corporations and so-ca experts, but by watching what they DO.
Banks put billions of dollars into “BOLI” – bank-owned permanent life insurance - while advising their customers to put their money into savings accounts and CD’s earning next to nothing. In a recent video from the Palm Beach Letter, a finance insider confessed that many financial gurus and professionals havenone of their own dollars in the stock market.
In Suze Orman’s case, there is also a distinct gap between what she advises and the actions she takes – a gap is so wide that one blogger stated she must hate the financial advice she doles out through books and TV!
On today's show No BS Money Guy Todd Strobel and Special Guest Best Selling Financial Author Kim Butler discuss Real, Practical and Most Importantly Safe Strategies to optimize your finances.
For more information check out:
Do you think having friends of the opposite sex is poosible, or even necessary?
Have you ever been confused about the way your friendships with the opposite sex are going?
Have you ever liked a friend more than you should have or had a friend feel more for you than you were comfortable with?
I will have Kimo Richardson and Yodit Kifle on to discuss this most riveting subject and share about the importance of healthy platonic relationships and how they can enhance, benefit and propel our lives or how they can be a detriment, disruption, or deterent to where we are destined.
Kimo Richardson is the author of When The Ordinary Won't Do, and well versed in the discipline of leadership training and coaching. He works with emerging leaders and corporations. He has maintained a great balance in platonic relationships and knows how to teach us how to also. His website is peopleprofitconsulting.com
Yodit Kifle is the author of Every Day With My Maker, has a women's ministry that connects women with each other to promote godly living callled Within and Disturbed 2 Deliver where she along with co founder Beckie Vasquez, bring awareness to human sex traffikking in the Unitred States. Her website is yoditkifle.com
WACR: BlogTalkRadio, Wednesday, July 23, 2014 at 7:30 p.m. Join Bob Golling in a conversation about his writings. His short story :The Body Escort" was included in the anthollogy of Veterans of War, Veterans of Peace. www.vowvop.org. Call TOLL-FREE (323) 792 2931 and ask Bob questions, make comments, or just listen. Join Nick, Eva with our guest Bob Golling on Wednesday, July23, at 7:30 PM.
Today I had a very tough day not because bad things happened just change I was not expecting. However after breathing and taking a few minutes to digest and process the information I returned praises to the Lord.
Today we are going to pray and read the word and fellowship in the Spirit!
Thanks for joining us on Football Fury. Here are our 4 quarters of talk!
1st Quarter: Tony Dungy on Michael Sam
2nd Quarter: Chris Kluwe suing Vikings
3rd Quarter: Juke E. Talks Jaguars and Trivia
4th Quarter: Tyrone Davis Fantasy preview
Meditation is the discipline of inward attention that leads one to discover the essential nature of Self...which is our own true essence, and which is abiding happiness and peace. The focus of this meditation series will be on the Glorious Light Meditation (GLM ) which focuses on the identification of the self with the Kemetic (Egyptian) creator, Ra. With the GLM meditation you will be taught how to focus and control your concentration. During this series, the myth associated with the GLM, the words of power and the visualization associated with this meditation will be discussed.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (164 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (136 chatters)
- John Baptist (106 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (29 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (24 chatters)
- AlimBey (20 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (20 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (17 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- DDP Radio (16 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (15 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (13 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (13 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (12 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (11 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (10 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (10 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (10 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (10 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (9 chatters)
- Your Psychic Connection (8 chatters)
- Aquaman (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (8 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (8 chatters)
- canadianglen (8 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Odwirafo (7 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (7 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (7 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (6 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Report (6 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (6 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Littany (5 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (5 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (5 chatters)
- SR Forker (4 chatters)
- sun752 (4 chatters)
- Tarvino (4 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (4 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (4 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (4 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (3 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (3 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (3 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (3 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio0 (2 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (2 chatters)
- patriots united (2 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (2 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (2 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (2 chatters)
- Live with Scott and Katie (2 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (2 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (2 chatters)
- illblogradio (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- E3 Radio (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (1 chatters)
- KDCL Media (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- THE TAILGATE ZONE (1 chatters)
- The Tatum Talks (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Sister2Sistah Blog Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- The Elite Fiction Network (0 chatters)
- Wicce Women (0 chatters)