SORT BY Relevancy
- Sunday Services for the Non-Churchie Folk
Tonight we talk about Gays and Religion
Gay, Straight, Bi, Trans, Whatever - this is your Sunday Church - for those of us who have no intention of waking up at 6 AM to go to a Sunday Morning mass. I will take your confessions so call in.
Music, Talk, Fun.
YenNefer asks the question on this episode of Your Wellness is Wealth: "What is religion? and How is it different from Spirituality?"
N.O.I."s Mikal Muhammad, avid reader of Religion and Spirituality Mark Lollis, and others join the panel to discuss our current perspective of Religion and Spirituality and uncover some false truths we may have amongst our community about the two.
The panel will discuss whether our false preconceived notions regarding Religion and Spirituality have kept us in the dark , divided, and striving for identity
BREAKING NEWS! A new Vatican document challenges the Church to change its attitude towards gays. In a very dramatic shift in tone, a Vatican document said that homosexuals had "gift and qualities to offer" and asked if Catholicism could accept gays and recognize positive aspects of same sex coupes. It said the Church should challenge itself to find "a fraternal space" for homosexuals without compromising Catholic doctrine on family and matrimony.
Here, to discuss this, is Martin Wiech, a licensed spiritual practitioner with the Agape International Center for over twenty years. He is one of the original members of the vision core for the Agape LGBT Ministry (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Tramsgemder).
The topic of today is religion and the group that calls themself ISIS after the Goddess of the same name.
Just random thoughts and opinions of them and religions in general.
Come share your thoughts and lets hear what you have to say about this threat and issue! Or maybe you think they are not a threat and still wish to share your opinion.
Tonight we will be discusssing the issues of Gays Hating on Other Gays": Dont forget to call in and voice your opinion! Every Opinion shall be heard and every opinion will be respected! Join us in this heated conversation! Its sure to get hot up in here!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (137 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (76 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (73 chatters)
- Straitway (64 chatters)
- Yada (44 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- reactionariez (15 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (14 chatters)
- Bellesprit (13 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (10 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- Acts 1711 Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (5 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- The Portal (5 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (5 chatters)
- p0rnopuppy (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (3 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (3 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- 16 Bit Assassins (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- DHead Radio (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The FabLife Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- zuadionzunno (1 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (0 chatters)