SORT BY Relevancy
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* Four state governors say "No" to homosexual marriages in the National Guard in their states.
* Catholic chaplains declare that they can never participate in gay weddings.
* President Obama is pushing women into frontline combat roles in the military.
Eddie Suliman with Mystical Weddings & Event Planning
Eddie Suliman a certified Wedding Planner and the founder of Mystical Weddings & Event Planning has planned and executed a wide variety of events for almost two decades. Her passion for organizing events with the use of her creative eyes and attention to detail has become a love affair that she chose to make a profession.
Mystical Weddings & Event Planning specializes but is not limited to Wedding Day celebrations. We provide Consulting Services, Full Wedding Coordination, Day of Coordination and Customized Coordination. Because every event is unique in its own way so are the fees for the services we provide.
At Mystical Weddings & Event Planning we believe in making every moment a vivid memory. Your magical day will be planned with attention to detail, organization and professionalism.
What Issues do James & Brian think the LEFT have it RIGHT!! and our Resident Gay will help us explore what the DIVIDE is between Republicans and Gays?
On this episode we will discuss being African Ameirican and Gay and Lesbian.
While the America we live in today is more tolerant and accepting than decades and centuries past, we still have a long and arduous road ahead. Despite false claims that we live in a "post-racial" society, African Americans still face prejudice and systemic racism regularly. Lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) people still combat discrimination and are denied access to basic protections. When you exist at these intersectional identities, simply trying to provide for yourself and your family becomes a battlefield.
At the National Black Justice Coalition, we have been fighting for over a decade to help LGBT African Americans live fully empowered, authentic lives. We know that Black LGBT people can struggle to find acceptance not only in mainstream America, but also within their own LGBT and African American communities. Now we have the figures to back up what we witness firsthand daily.
The gay rights crowd is at it again. It's no longer good enough to behave in an acceptable manner. Now you have to believe what you are told to believe; think wat you are told to think. I'll give my thoughts on the subject. Call (646) 478-0526 with yours.
Join Host Live Chats
- Candy ODonnell Psychic (9 chatters)
- Rapture Centric in the Morning (8 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (8 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (6 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (6 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- CWA Radio (2 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (2 chatters)
- Getting Good at Life (1 chatters)
- Apostle Deborah (1 chatters)
- The Cross in the Desert (1 chatters)
- voiceofwarriors (1 chatters)