SORT BY Relevancy
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* Four state governors say "No" to homosexual marriages in the National Guard in their states.
* Catholic chaplains declare that they can never participate in gay weddings.
* President Obama is pushing women into frontline combat roles in the military.
Ace Lundon is considered one of the gay rights pioneers today. He's the author of:
Through the Needle's Eye/Legend of the Planet Itnava a psychological drama about wealth, politics, religion, medical science and the AIDS virus, an unseen enemy. Three friends join to battle the bigotry which threatens America. "This book isn't about AIDS," he writes. "It's about fear and family, bigotry and courage."
The Closets Are Empty...the Dining Room's Full: An Autobiographical Legacy You will learn how difficult it may be to empty a closet. The price of freedom usually is costly, but for Ace Lundon, the price has been worth it. The dining room of his life is now filled with those who have learned to love!
Ace produces radio shows as well. Click to listen to Lundon Calling - any time!
Click to learn more about Ace!
Meet Rob Watson, a gay parent and prolific bogger with a growing following. Rob blogs for both the Huffington Post and evoL =.
This segment features Rob's insights on this Huffington Post artcile: A Gay Dad's Perspective on the Hate-Note-Writing Father, and a Letter to My Own Sons
What are your thoughts on Rob's letter? Post your thoughts in the comment box below. and
Before you go, be sure to follow Rob's post's by subscribing to both blogs. Click to subscribe / follow:
Huffington Post evoL = (subcription box in right-hand column)
LGBTQA Resources: PFLAG The Trevor Project Do you have other resources to share? GREAT! Post a comment below to include your resources.
CharLena introduces and gives you tidbits from her soon-to-be released book - New York City Budget Weddings NYC. You'll learn a little bit more about who she is in her own words and how she came to write this book and the book now on Amazon: Wedding Cake: From Frosting To Crumbs
in Self Help
Fouzia Elidrissi, is an experienced, reliable, dedicated, creative planner, someone who gives the nearlyweds the best value/bang for their dollar. Have you heard of stretching your dollar is dead, well think again, because Ms. Elidrissi, has reinvented many weddings and stayed on budget. The professionals at My Bridal Budget make their event elegant and affordable and will do the same for you, better than you ever expected!
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (32 chatters)
- Robert Phoenix (24 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (9 chatters)
- Southern Sense Is Conservative (8 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (7 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- SUBCONSCIOUS CHANNEL (3 chatters)
- WC Always On Watch (3 chatters)
- Sharon Ann Wikoff (2 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (2 chatters)
- Music Friday (2 chatters)
- TalkSouthRadio (1 chatters)
- The Dr Heckle Show with Matt Black (1 chatters)
- simonapple04 (1 chatters)