SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Philosopher Dr. Diana Hsieh answered questions on faith in reason, free speech of government officials, gay pride, and more in this episode of Philosophy in Action Radio. Question 1: Does being rational mean having faith in reason? Question 2: Does freedom of speech apply to government officials? Question 3: Are "gay pride" parades good? To download or feed a high-quality version of this episode, plus show notes and other details, visit its
Timothy Gay sits in with us ON THE DEAN'S LIST.
Timothy is a multi-faceted, multi-talented young man. A native of Detroit, Michigan, Timothy grew up in a household that nurtured his gifts and talents. Through his parents support, he blossomed into a fantastic musician as a vocalist and saxophonist. Timothy is also what he calls an “emerging entrepreneur.” Taking the leap in 2009, he began to explore entrepreneurship as he was dissatisfied with his life at the time. Much like his music, he wanted to do what he loved and make money at the same time. In early 2013, he encountered the spiritual modality of Theta Healing, which helped him through depression and saved his life. He was so enthralled with his healing he became a certified Theta Healing practitioner.
Currently, Timothy leads the modern-progressive jazz band Rare Standard, which is entering its 4th year. He currently runs The Infinite Transition which is his brand for Theta Healing, and incorporates spiritual healing and health and wellness. He’s constantly developing as an entrepreneur, working with artists, health and wellness and more. Tim is extremely excited about creating the next chapter in his life.
Join us as we celebrate 37 years of Pride Festival history. South Florida's Lesbian, Gay Bi-Sexual, Transexual Community (LGBT) has a proud and colorful history of advocating for the rights of the community. Reading from the Pride South Florida program: The Pride Festival commemorates the Stonewall riots that occured in New York City in June 1969 which many credit with having launched the national movement for LGBT rights. Recently released U.S. Census data reveal
Tune in to LouddMouth Radio the official media partner for 2013 Atlanta Black Gay Pride in midtown Atlanta. The Annual Black Gay Pride Fest in Atlanta is the largest in the U.S. Listen in to live remote broadcast with celebrity interviews, event promoters and party goers live at various events in the city. This archive show will also be available on stitcher radio. Sonny & Jazzie and the LouddMouth radio team on location.
God gives grace to the humble but resists the proud. Is it surprising to you that in religious organizations there are people in leadership, who shouldn't be there? There is no excuse for religious hypocracy behind any pulpit and to question their authority is a no no. We are living in a day where people are getting away with being grossly prideful and it has creeped into religion, where spiritual abuse is not just happening in churches but other religious organizations as well. Today I will discuss the remedy for this and how Faith traditions should not be this way
(91) http://www.blogtalkradio.com/s3production/2014/03/04/ride-to-pride-with-lorraine-esquibel Today we are talking with Lorraine Esquibel of the Ride to Pride Partnership of Las Vegas New Mexico. Ride to Pride offers several services but the one that caught my eye and my imagination was the Equine Assisted Services for Military personnel. The idea of using horses to help veterans to Overcome (1) Substance abuse issues, (2) Anger management issues (3) domestic violence issues, (4) family
Tonight we will be talking about news on The Pages, Confederate History and Alabama Flaggers news as well as our new Blogs we have made for the pages. Plus our March on washington in May.
The War Between the States was about state rights. The north was imposing tariffs out the wazoo on the south. Illegal tariffs, I might add.Sure, the south wasn't perfect; who is? All I'm saying is that they were the ones ultimately in the right in that 19th century fiasco and they took the flack for it because the winners write the history books. No the true history is written by warriors. If you want to argue with me, please, argue intelligently. I loath hippies.
Just remember two things: 1) THE NORTHERN STATES HAD MANY SLAVES;The emancipation proclamation claimed to free only the slaves in the "rebelling states." Northerners were free to keep their slaves until the 13th Amendment. Why does it matter? Because a lot of heroes died trying to defend the Constitution of the United States of America, which was, at the time, still the Supreme Law of the Land in most cases.
“I am a Loyal Confederate Southern in the service of the just and honorable cause of the South, in behalf of the Citizens of the Confederate States of America.It is my purpose and mission to reclaim the honor of our forefathers who fought, suffered, bled and died in agony in our nation’s defense.
With these words I swear my pledge of loyalty forever!” Deo Vindice!
I SALUTE THE CONFEDERATE FLAG WITH AFFECTION, REVERENCE AND
UNDYING DEVOTION TO THE CAUSE FOR WHICH IT STANDS.
Confederate Rebel Burton and Freda Burton
Directors Confederate Heritage and Pride
Alabama Flagger Director and Co-Director
Join Host Live Chats
- Pine Ridge Warriors (87 chatters)
- Curious Times (33 chatters)
- 62196 (24 chatters)
- Holger Awakens (23 chatters)
- WHAT IS TO COME (23 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (16 chatters)
- canadianglen (16 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (14 chatters)
- The Pink Atheist (11 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (10 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (9 chatters)
- Redneck Herps (6 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Lady of the Circle in the Oaks (6 chatters)
- Daddy G (5 chatters)
- NoChaserRadio (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (5 chatters)
- Prayer4Results (4 chatters)
- R3belutionRadioShow (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (4 chatters)
- Attorneymom (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- C Maria Wall (3 chatters)
- Donny C (3 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (3 chatters)
- ObviousPotomos Taunt Radio (3 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (2 chatters)
- The Asylum0 (2 chatters)
- Late Night Leos (2 chatters)
- men empowered (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- CharHardin (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Word Alive (1 chatters)