SORT BY Relevancy
Ace Lundon is considered one of the gay rights pioneers today. He's the author of:
Through the Needle's Eye/Legend of the Planet Itnava a psychological drama about wealth, politics, religion, medical science and the AIDS virus, an unseen enemy. Three friends join to battle the bigotry which threatens America. "This book isn't about AIDS," he writes. "It's about fear and family, bigotry and courage."
The Closets Are Empty...the Dining Room's Full: An Autobiographical Legacy You will learn how difficult it may be to empty a closet. The price of freedom usually is costly, but for Ace Lundon, the price has been worth it. The dining room of his life is now filled with those who have learned to love!
Ace produces radio shows as well. Click to listen to Lundon Calling - any time!
Click to learn more about Ace!
Legislators across the U.S. are at odds as to whether homosexuals should be allowed same-sex marriages. Some Civil Rights activists compare the issue to the demand for blacks and whites to strike down "miscegenation" laws forbidding blacks and whites to marry each other. Others from the religious community say this is not about civil rights, its about maintaining a moral tone for the country and following religious guidelines that define marriage as between a man and a woman. Who defines "morality"? And is marriage a "civil right" or a religious institution recognized by the State? Civil rights activists, religious leaders and legislators debate this controversial issue.
Welcome evey one to another addition of the California guy show were we delve into Gay Marriage and why we all should get behind it ,And black voting rights being in danger plus some pop culture news and wolverine every one the trailer is here
Homosexual activists often compare their efforts to gain societal acceptance to the civil rights struggle of African Americans. Is it time for a new age of enlightenment to recognize that gays and lesbians have been treated as second class citizens and to right perceived wrongs? What is the role of the Church in all this?
If you want to supercharge your marriage, turn a roommate situation into a soul mate situation, or change the heart of a spouse who has checked out.....this radio show is for you. Join us for this question and answer format show that is guaranteed to give you great relationship tools and leave you with hope.
We're going to talk about gay marriage in America.
Dr. Darius will go over some recent news and headlines.
No telling what Ms. Elektrick will do!
What do you think about gay marriage and civil unions?
Is getting married an equal right? Should the government enforce marriage opportunities for all people?
Prop 8, DOMA were struck down today!!
We will discuss the results of the decisions on Prop 8 and DOMA. We will also discuss the results that the Supreme Court found on the legality of the Voting Rights Act.
Also more on the Paula Deen debacle as well as teh Trayvon Martin case.
Join Host Live Chats
- English Defence League Radio (18 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (15 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (13 chatters)
- Ms Krazie (8 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (7 chatters)
- Journey into Consciousness (5 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (5 chatters)
- Red Velvet Media (4 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (3 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (1 chatters)
- Organic Brain Food Global Radio (1 chatters)
- MaxBoxing Radio (1 chatters)
- Living Astrology (1 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (1 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (1 chatters)
- Broderic Adams (1 chatters)
- Divas Literary World (1 chatters)
- Dr Ed Moloney (1 chatters)
- HumanSpirit Radio Network (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 2 (1 chatters)
- WeekdayswithMurph (1 chatters)
- Prophetess Theresa (1 chatters)