SORT BY Relevancy
SATURDAY MORNING SPORTS TALK...FOR THE TROLLS....LIVE FROM MY CELL...TALKING NFL WEEK 16 PICKS...FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK...SPORTS TALK PEOPLE...CALL THE SHOW SPORTS FANS
Join the Scorekeeper and the Big Dog as we discuss, argue and debate the issues of the week in sports. The Monday-Morning Quarterbacks (aka - The Cellar Dwellers) have a ball in engaging the listeners and have fun at the expense of our sports heroes and news-makers! Baseball, Football, Basketball, Golf, NASCAR, Soccer, Hockey, Volleyball, Tennis and even Rugby isn't safe when we are on the air! We ARE the international sports program and destination for the world! Join us every Saturday morning as we wake you up as we make up the first two hours of the best foue hours of sports on Saturday morning on BlogTalkRadio! Four hours of Sports? Yup! Join us and then immediately after us, the Couch Potato and Cuervo, the hardest working men in sports! By the way, we live in the REAL WORLD - NO FANTASY SPORTS IS PLAYED, DISCUSSED OR TIME WASTED ON THIS PROGRAM! Don't ask, we won't tell.
omg ladies and gentlemen we are almost to the end of the cool and awsome christmas day so join me and all your blog talk friends for a great show and this time there are hidden suprises that wll feature christmas moments PLUS a baseball player will get a record setting paycheck from now on. also the off the field problems in the nfl keep adding up......and why was the tlc ppv able to come off without a hitch (almost) alog with the other wwe special's that appered this week. join us 4 all this and more of the fun LIVE !!
merry christmas and happy holidays from the sports opinions show
Bill and Jared are live this week as they talk all things sports! This week the show will look to focus on Sprint declining to renew their title sponsorship for NASCAR...does this help or hurt the sport. In addition to that, we will continue to talk professional football and more specifically teams that are in trouble with the quarterback position. Speaking of QB's we will discuss the performance of one quarterback in Cleveland who did not have a very good starting debut! All this and more on the Sports Cathedral live tonight at 7pm
Dont' forget you can join in with comments or questions that you may have at (347) 843-4615
The season of giving ‘tis upon us, and the Frat House Sports crew is BACK to give you all the big sports updates for this week! Didn’t get a chance to follow it all? Well no worries, because the guys got it ALL covered and no sport is safe from their ire!
The big stories in sports this week was a variety of different topics! With rumor circulating, many are speculating that an upcoming boxing match-up between Manny Paquiano and Floyd Mayweather many actually be happening! What are the odds?
With NASCAR ending recently, many drivers are ready to hop in the drivers’ seat and race into the new season. However, many changes loom in the NASCAR offseason: Sprint announces it’s dropping of the sponsorship; up-and-coming Brian Vickers will delay the start of his season due to health issues; and Kurt Busch is battling some legal issues!
As we near the NFL playoffs, you KNOW the guys are going to bring you some football updates, including the controversial comments from Chris Conte, regarding the “shortening of life” by playing in the NFL. And the playoffs always bring up a merry-go-round of rumor about who is in and out. This week focuses on QBs. Possibly available? Robert Griffin III, Cam Newton, Colin Kaepernick, Jay Cutler, Brian Hoyer, Mark Sanchez, Colt McCoy, Ryan Mallett, Michael Vick.
We've got "4 Minutes of Football" looking at: the value of the Pro Bowl; an update from Chicago; and is Jim Harbaugh is the BEST coach ever, at $8 million/year? Be sure to match your picks against the guys in their Week 15 "pick 'em" games: Atlanta Falcons - New Orleans Saints / Kansas City Chiefs - Pittsburgh Steelers / Indianapolis Colts - Dallas Cowboys / Denver Broncos - Cincinnati Bengals.
With all of this and much more coming live, you know you want to listen up and chime in. Jump right in with the guys at 347 - 826 - 9964!
JOIN THOSE ATLANTA BROTHERS AS THEY TALK SPORTS SATURDAY MORNING! Jay Floyed, Ray Rob & Bigg Rich has the BEST SPORTS talk on the web! From sports Stats to the latest & greatest news on players, teams and sports entertainment!
Call in and get in the game with the Morning Sports Crew!
HAPPY FRIDAY PUNKS...GANGSTERS SPORTS...LIVE FROM MY CELL...NFL WEEK 16 PICKS...YOUR FIRST VOICE ON BTR PEOPLE...PATS TALK...SEX TALK...SPORTS TALK..FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK AS WEL
In this most magical time of year, why not spend 2 precious hours of it listening to your favorite sports show on the internet? It's our gift to you and your gift to us. It's what the holidays are all about. On this episode:
- The boys discuss their holiday plans, we talk about Hanukkah and the Boxing Day White Elephant Show on the 26th as well as the future in 2015
- 2 big segments of NFL talk, including the Cowboys rise to the top, the Niners imploding, the Bills tripping the Pack and so much more. In segment 2 we talk about the Commisioner's work, off-field issues and look ahead to Week 16
- With only 1 game on the college slate, the Jeffs talk about the Bowl schedule ahead, continue to debate the playoff selections and the future of college football
- Finally it's time again for Mick's Pub. We will hear about the Sony Hack, the Hobbit movie and more
- Mr Feltman keeps us up to date on the larest in baseball as the market slows down a bit, including the Rangers finally do something and his thoughts on the season ahead
- With College Football sliding off the sports calander, it's time to replace it with NBA and NHL action. We look at violence and disease in hockey, the NBA turned upside down and anything else that comes to mind
- We finish with News and Notes including Big Fight at JerryWorld, UFC sued, NASCAR failing and more
All that and your calls at (347) 308-8637
So LISTEN LIVE Dec 17th from 830-1030p CST or anytime after on Itunes (Search The Sports Narrative under podcasts) or at www.thesportsnarrative.com
Bowl Season is upon us
Listen in as 2nd Half Chas and the SixBetsAGame.com Inner Circle cover the 1st week of NCAA Bowl Games
The NFL Playoff picture is unfolding and they'll break down Week 16 of the NFL Season
With 2 weeks left in our NFL ATS Pool
Sloppy has a 3 game lead over 2nd Half Chas with Johnny down by 5 and Mo behind by 10 wins
Sports Betting Weekly is the only place where you get the winners before the games are played
This is must listen to radio if you're betting even one football game this weekend.
Our panel of Wagering Experts break down their Top 5 College plays with both teams and Under/OVERS
Listen as we go through the entire Pro football schedule with comments and opinions on every game
If you're betting on even one game this week...this is must listen radio
Join our NFL ATS Pool here:
http://sbweekly.football.cbssports.com/e?ttag=FFB14_cbsinv (password: sbw619)
Play for weekly recognition and a chance to join the Inner Circle
Our #1 goal is to Always Be Cashing
www.SportsBettingWeekly.com www.2ndHalfChas.com www.SixBetsAGame.com
Join Host Live Chats
- ApostasyWatch Radio (21 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (12 chatters)
- PID Radio Network (12 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (10 chatters)
- IWS Radio (10 chatters)
- Mind Right Radio (8 chatters)
- Herpin Time (5 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (3 chatters)
- ARC Studies (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- SharonQuinn (3 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (2 chatters)
- Soulkitchenradio (1 chatters)
- Speak Victory N2urLife Rev KC (1 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (1 chatters)
- I Love Politics (1 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (1 chatters)
- Mutant Radio (1 chatters)
- Douglas V Gibbs (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)